Bigg Boss Saath 7

IF Only.......Oh God......IF Only.... :(( (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 13

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 16 November 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rupa_6

Awesome post..Clap
IF ONLY, the host could act as host and not intervene too much with the contestants and influence their behavior...

haha...agree Rupa Ji.Smile

Illustration: Ajaz was flirting with Pratyusha...as well as Gauhar (saying 20% pyaar ho gaya hai aapse Khan (Gauhar) Sahab!

Thats was HIS strategy...Salman ruined it all by disclosing what Ajaz was upto.

Its perfectly OK if Pratyusha and Gauhar on their own find out Ajaz is fooling around with both...its also OK, if Salman shows the clip of him pranking with both girls, to viewers...but when he tells Ajaz infront of the two girls what he is upto...THAT RUINS a strategy / natural behavior!
Thumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajpreeto

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IF Only.......Oh God......IF Only.... :(( (Page 8)" in Bigg Boss Saath 7 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rajpreeto

Goldie

rajpreeto

Posted: 16 November 2013 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Nice post ...gosh If only

-Cruiser-

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 16 November 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajpreeto

Nice post ...gosh If only
Smile Thanks Preeto ji...

rajpreeto

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 16 November 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rits08

Originally posted by -Cruiser-

Originally posted by rits08

Awesome post ClapClapClap
But actually Gauhar is become so very quiet these days...I actually miss her arguing with Salman or other contestants...I love the way she used to speak ekdum bindas hoke...sabki bolti band ho jati thi...Aur ab to bas Sofia ka drama jhelna padta h Ermm

Thanks a lot Riti...Smile

As I mentioned in my Kamya analysis post elsewhere, Gauhar is on a tactical retreat mode. She doesn't want to retort and get caught by housemates saying,"Dekha...even Salman yehi kehte hain...kisi ko bolne hi naheen deti..."

But it is against her nature and she can't torture herself eternally!Evil Smile
@bold:  ROFLROFLROFL

If you watched Salman ka WOW episode tonight, she jumped in, in a Salman-Pratyusha conversation and hijacked it to a Pratty-Gauhar thing, in which too she was the dominant speaker.

Salman does seem affected by Twitter battering and tonight was extremely subdued and off color!LOL

Ooh...I love it wen she talks and shuts up everyone including Salman Khan...Sab ke totte udd jate hain LOLLOL

But aajkal toh Gau Ji ke Tote ude hue hain...LOL

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 17 November 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshtho

omg,...cruiser,.where you can get these ideas,..you are really brilliant,..Thumbs UpClap

Arey Siddhi ji...brilliant toh aap hain ji...Smile
Thanks for liking the post! Tongue

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 17 November 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tashug9

Originally posted by Kabshah

I particularly LOVE about Tanisha and Gauhar. Both of them are such ideal women if only they learn this particular quality from each other.

agree completely...Smile

Thanks Tamanna ji...Smile

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 17 November 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alexstar

Great analysis as usual cruiserClap
IF only Unhappy especially true in the case of Tani and GauDead

Thanks Alex ji...

Enjoy your weekend my great friend...Smile

..Mishh007..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Mishh007..

Posted: 17 November 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
initially...after reading the topic...i thought it is about I-F(india-forums)LOL

well...waise toh i agree with what you have written...but still...agar in logon ki khaamiyaan door ho gayi nd sab sudhar gaye...toh show nd forum pe maza kaise aayega..??Evil SmileLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cruiser-meglaraat

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Saath 7 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.