Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Vishal Vashishtha as Baldev

niya_ss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

The very handsome Vishal Vashishtha is a happy man today. The actor, who stepped into the world of entertainment with his debut show Crazy Stupid Ishq on Channel [V] (Sphere Origins) has bagged the pivotal role of Baldev, post the leap in Star Plus' Ek Veer Ki Ardaas...Veera (Beyond Dreams Productions), even before his youth show shut shop.

Feeling blessed, the young boy exclaims, "I got a call from the production house to give it a try and thankfully everything fell in place with the look and character and now we are all set to shoot from end of this month."

Since the young Baldev has negative shades, how will his sweet chocolate boy personality get into it, we ask him. "Well, that's the job of an actor to make his character look convincing. And although I am not allowed to speak much on it, I can say that the role will be quite an interesting one with loads of shades," he answers.

Speaking about Crazy Stupid Ishq, the overjoyed young lad avers, "The show brought recognition for me and it being my first show will always hold a very special place in my heart. And more so, I have polished myself as an actor being a part of this series."

With so many shows currently being launched, we asked Vishal of his opinion on the same. "I feel it's the best time in the industry when so many actors are getting work. Also with such a variant of shows being on air, viewers also get to enjoy different content," Vishal quips.

Vishal, we wish you luck for your new avatar in Veera.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
thanx for sharing 😳
so that means shooting will take plce by end of this month😉 so the post leap will be from 1st dec 😕
we are ready for😉 grown up baldev too 😆

_Manasa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont think so they may not be showing baldev but they may be showing ranvi and veera bcoz these two are the major charecters and i cant wait till dec 1st ðŸ˜” 
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: manasa95

i dont think so they may not be showing baldev but they may be showing ranvi and veera bcoz these two are the major charecters and i cant wait till dec 1st ðŸ˜” 

baldev is supposed to be major atagoinist😆 in the show  post leap 😉so they will  show baldev 😆kya pata there mite be a love triangle btwn baldev -girl - ranvi post leap 😲
pluviophile. thumbnail
Beeji da puttar rocks! 
..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: lizzie1765

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">baldev is supposed to be major atagoinist😆 in the show post leap 😉so they will show baldev 😆kya pata there mite be a love triangle btwn baldev -girl - ranvi post leap 😲</font>

😆 If only you knew. 🤣
Prii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lizzie1765

baldev is supposed to be major atagoinist😆 in the show  post leap 😉so they will  show baldev 😆kya pata there mite be a love triangle btwn baldev -girl - ranvi post leap 😲

This is hilarious🤣 I know this was a comment made long time back. Baldev and antagonist🤣
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ballu~girl~Ranvi : Wow !! Would have made for an interesting premise.. Ranvi would get the girl and Ballu wud realise he didnt love the girl actually.. He loves only Veera ! 😛
Prii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ballu-girl-Ranvi would actually have been🤣🤣 I would have prayed the girl gets Ballu. Coz then there wouldn't have been Veera, right?? And since its Vishal I still would have fallen for Ballu😆😆
Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lizaries

Ballu-girl-Ranvi would actually have been🤣🤣 I would have prayed the girl gets Ballu. Coz then there wouldn't have been Veera, right?? And since its Vishal I still would have fallen for Ballu😆😆

Lol. 😆 I think all of us would have fallen for him either way. 😉