Bigg Boss Saath 7
Bigg Boss Saath 7

India-Forums

AT 8 :) Hasta la Vista Pratyusha :) Here's to A NEW BEGINNING! :) (Page 67)

Oye_Chup_Kar IF-Rockerz
Oye_Chup_Kar
Oye_Chup_Kar

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Kamya looks so lost in Livefeed. she's sitting in the living area all alone and lost thinking something. Seem like she's missing her best buddy Pratyusha a lot. I am feeling bad for Kamya. Prat and Kamya were each other's only true friend in the house. 

Friends, lets's now vote and support Kamya and make her the winner. Because if we all vote and support her, she'll win. 
I don't want that stupid Andy to win. Seems like Andy will win. 
Lets all support and vote for Prat's bestie Kamya now..surely our support can make her the winner and Prats happy. So one way TeamPratyusha will win.Smile

A lovely pic of two besties Heart

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lifelessonsvibrajNatalyloveanshLiliWorldBlukittenBikicaKety76VerboseG

loveansh IF-Rockerz
loveansh
loveansh

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Good afternoon to you amazing  Pratyushians Hug
Ishani, it is so great to see you around Hug

I am so happy that all this is over, thank you Gina & Vibha to sharing a links and details about Prats interviews, she is a smart and great young lady. Proud to be her fan.Smile

I can see those bashers miss her dearly, now they just do not know what to do with their daily portion of merciless and baseless hatred they used to shower upon her, so they write funny threads and stalk her articles to bash her thereDead

I am so happy that Prats and all of us passed through this BB journey with our heads held high, we never bashed any other contestant just in order to raise our own favorite. Clap
So proud of all of us.ClapClap Clap It was a marathon, but we make it to the endStar
For me Prats is a winner Star, she show that it is possible to stay in BB house and not change, to be same from first day to the last, she proved that it is possible to form a genuine and real friendship inside that madhouse, and she showed that though nominated 6 times she survived in that house without making some issue that will gain her a footage, guess she do have few of her fans LOLLOLLOL who take her through this journey.

I just want to thank few people who make my BB journey more easier, and they are:
Biki
Hug with her Caps she makes for me possible to choose what I will watch out of BB , since due to her Caps I always know the true feelings of our girlSmile;
Vibha Hugwho supplied me wit detailed WUs for which I am eternally grateful, since I am not speaking Hindi and would not understand what is going on otherwiseSmile.
Charu
Hug who was always there to explain to me the rules of the game, the state of the viewers, the mentality of people who watch the show and bash without reason, and who always supply me with beautiful animations that were real stress buster in difficult time; Smile
And last, but never the least Wink my sweet didi, my RiyaHug,
who first say she will not comeShocked, than she say she will only be in the ATWink, than she started buzzing all around the forum attacking those bashers LOLLOLLOLpulling me with her Tongue; but in the same time she was always there in a time of need, to provide an experienced views of her valuable (and always good in predictions)source Smile that helps me to understand and survive.Smile

And of course thanks goes to all of you dear girls who were always here to support and comment and explain, all that made this BB journey more tolerable and on the end of a day, more fun
.Smile

So thank you dear friends, for bearing with me and my long posts LOL
Love you hamasha
Heart4everSmile

Friendship Flower Scrap

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

yzyzppp333vibrajlifelessonsNatalyOye_Chup_KarLiliWorldBikicasmekermilindroseKety76VerboseG

lifelessons IF-Dazzler
lifelessons
lifelessons

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Branka...love you Hamesha tooHug
you are so right about Bashers missing her...Someone just twisted her words in the interview and trying to instigate ppl against her.

Edited by lifelessons - 18 November 2013 at 7:04am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vibrajNatalyloveanshLiliWorldsmekermilindroseKety76VerboseG

loveansh IF-Rockerz
loveansh
loveansh

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kety76

hello all Hug

I'm sorry I can not be with you to celebrate this AT, unfortunately my PC is in service
just to say hello and wish  our princess better new beginning and to  us socializing in a better place

Hello Kety Hug

It is nice to see you here (sorry for your PC).
Thank you for beautiful Caps you always make of our sweet Pratyusha and post it in BB CG,
and thank you for your continuous support in FB, and in  her fan club and all around in threads about her.ClapStar
I hope we will all meet soon, in some new, better placeSmile where Prats will continue to do what she knows the best, and that is acting.Big smile

yzyzppp333NatalylifelessonsvibrajLiliWorldOye_Chup_KarKety76BikicasmekermilindroseVerboseG

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chuhi_Hai_Juhi

Kamya looks so lost in Livefeed. she's sitting in the living area all alone and lost thinking something. Seem like she's missing her best buddy Pratyusha a lot. I am feeling bad for Kamya. Prat and Kamya were each other's only true friend in the house. 

Friends, lets's now vote and support Kamya and make her the winner. Because if we all vote and support her, she'll win. 
Lets all support and vote for Prat's bestie Kamya now..surely our support can make her the winner and Prats happy. So one way TeamPratyusha will win.Smile

Hi,

Thanks for this.

The thing is that we Pratyushians came to BB only to show our love for Pratyusha, not because we like this show.

During the course of these two months, Prats forged a close friendship with Kamya, and we deeply appreciate Kamya for giving moral support to Prats (more often than not).

When it comes down to it, I am sure that not one Kamya supporter would have spent a penny or a moment on trying to support Pratyusha - in any manner. 

In fact, I have seen many of Kamya's fans actively bashing or passively supporting Pratyusha's bashers on various threads on the Forum.

Even after Prats departure, many Kamya fans have been continuing to do the same on the Forum. Ouch

Till date, I have not seen one post on the Forum eulogizing the Pratyusha - Kamya friendship (all we heard was that Prats is Kamya's chamchi). Dead

So, just as it was left to Pratyusha's fans to try to save (or get out - as the case may be) her during her time in the house, I guess it is the turn of Kamya's fans to do so. 

Sorry if this hurts you in any manner, but this is just my point of view.

The rest of the Pratyushians are of course free to support Kamya, if they feel like doing so - we are all individuals after all. 

That said, Kamya is a strong contender, meeting all the criteria for a BB winner. So, I wish her all the best in the rest of her journey. Smile

Edited by VerboseG - 18 November 2013 at 7:42am

lifelessonsvibrajppp333NatalyLiliWorldloveanshOye_Chup_KarBlukittensmekerKety76BikicaServiana

smeker IF-Sizzlerz
smeker
smeker

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveansh

Originally posted by 55shobha

Time to say Good bye ,,ON the way for hostel
Already feeling home sickness and depression//

Shobha, dear Hug

Don't know when you wrote this, maybe you already reach your hostel. But I just wanted once again to wish you good luck in your future studies, and I am sure we will meet again in CC or IF or your beautiful CG. Smile Take care dear. Love you Heart

Shobha glitter kiss smiley

good luck in your future studies, and I am sure we will meet again hand heart smiley

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vibrajNatalyLiliWorldloveanshKety76VerboseG

LiliWorld IF-Rockerz
LiliWorld
LiliWorld

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VerboseG

Originally posted by Chuhi_Hai_Juhi

Hi,

Thanks for this.

The thing is that we Pratyushians came to BB only to show our love for Pratyusha, not because we like this show.

During the course of these two months, Prats forged a close friendship with Kamya, and we deeply appreciate Kamya for giving moral support to Prats (more often than not).

When it comes down to it, I am sure that not one Kamya supporter would have spent a penny or a moment on trying to support Pratyusha - in any manner. 

In fact, I have seen many of Kamya's fans actively bashing or passively supporting Pratyusha's bashers on various threads on the Forum.

Even after Prats departure, many Kamya fans have been continuing to do the same on the Forum. Ouch

Till date, I have not seen one post on the Forum eulogizing the Pratyusha - Kamya friendship (all we heard was that Prats is Kamya's chamchi). Dead

So, just as it was left to Pratyusha's fans to try to save (or get out - as the case may be) her during her time in the house, I guess it is the turn of Kamya's fans to do so. 

Sorry if this hurts you in any manner, but this is just my point of view.

The rest of the Pratyushians are of course free to support Kamya, if they feel like doing so - we are all individuals after all. 

That said, Kamya is a strong contender, meeting all the criteria for a BB winner. So, I wish her all the best in the rest of her journey. Smile

I agree... besides, I want out of here... I mean OUT! Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vibrajlifelessonsNatalyppp333loveanshBlukittensmekerVerboseG

vibraj IF-Dazzler
vibraj
vibraj

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveansh

Good afternoon to you amazing  Pratyushians Hug
Ishani, it is so great to see you around Hug

I am so happy that all this is over, thank you Gina & Vibha to sharing a links and details about Prats interviews, she is a smart and great young lady. Proud to be her fan.Smile

I can see those bashers miss her dearly, now they just do not know what to do with their daily portion of merciless and baseless hatred they used to shower upon her, so they write funny threads and stalk her articles to bash her thereDead

I am so happy that Prats and all of us passed through this BB journey with our heads held high, we never bashed any other contestant just in order to raise our own favorite. Clap
So proud of all of us.ClapClap Clap It was a marathon, but we make it to the endStar
For me Prats is a winner Star, she show that it is possible to stay in BB house and not change, to be same from first day to the last, she proved that it is possible to form a genuine and real friendship inside that madhouse, and she showed that though nominated 6 times she survived in that house without making some issue that will gain her a footage, guess she do have few of her fans LOLLOLLOL who take her through this journey.

I just want to thank few people who make my BB journey more easier, and they are:
Biki
Hug with her Caps she makes for me possible to choose what I will watch out of BB , since due to her Caps I always know the true feelings of our girlSmile;
Vibha Hugwho supplied me wit detailed WUs for which I am eternally grateful, since I am not speaking Hindi and would not understand what is going on otherwiseSmile.
Charu
Hug who was always there to explain to me the rules of the game, the state of the viewers, the mentality of people who watch the show and bash without reason, and who always supply me with beautiful animations that were real stress buster in difficult time; Smile
And last, but never the least Wink my sweet didi, my RiyaHug,
who first say she will not comeShocked, than she say she will only be in the ATWink, than she started buzzing all around the forum attacking those bashers LOLLOLLOLpulling me with her Tongue; but in the same time she was always there in a time of need, to provide an experienced views of her valuable (and always good in predictions)source Smile that helps me to understand and survive.Smile

And of course thanks goes to all of you dear girls who were always here to support and comment and explain, all that made this BB journey more tolerable and on the end of a day, more fun
.Smile

So thank you dear friends, for bearing with me and my long posts LOL
Love you hamasha
Heart4everSmile

Friendship Flower Scrap

Aww Branka, my pleasure, anything for my sestro slatka and true Prats fan, a big hug (my emos acting stubborn and not working!). Have you seen her videos, her assessment of her fellow contestants is bang on. She called Salman, BB and herself beyond blemish, loved the humour with which she said it, of course, she will be bashed for it  too, who cares, we know their mentality, they will bash the live chat transcript too but after that what? Get a life, all bashers!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

yzyzppp333NatalyLiliWorldloveanshBikicaKety76smekerVerboseG

Go to top