Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: nithyamkv

incorrigible... Oops that was Selvi pa.. Thanks for pointing out.. Have edited the update and corrected it. Ivlo periya update ezhuthinathule.. lastla confusion ayiduthu pa.. Sorry..

Fantastic update dear, got goosebumps just reading it, waiting to watch the episode later tonight! 😃
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hahah if Kali is arrested, apparom no fun 😛 I dun want him going lost halfway. His acting is super good. Loved his thiru thiru look when the little girl was called. Kali expressions 👍🏼

Rani nalla she gave her loosu husband. It was so nice to see Rani giving sign to Selvi she is here everything will be fine nu 😳
Edited by hopper_ocean - 10 years ago
incorrigible thumbnail
Loved the epi..several cinematic moments that had me wanting to pull my hair out because of the procedural inaccuracies shown, but still, absolutely loved the charismatic courtroom performance by Vani, the body language, the confidence, both were so perfectly portrayed..loved the interrogation of the doc as well, writers did their homework and this will probably be remembered as one of the more realistic courtroom scenes seen before in a tamil serial..hope this sets a benchmark rather than the golden standards though..still having nightmares over the courtroom scenes in the following 2 videos..epic courtroom scenes!! 😉

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8e7yHrOp0w

Karthikka, awaiting your review! 😃
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZEESXY

<font color="#b300b3">nithyamkv,

</font>

Thanks for the update. The music WOW great when Vani enters in court. Super VR team.

I always love the Radika serial music they're awesome.

Singam gemberam nadathu varam.

That is why I used the singam ondru purappathuthey song for her. 😃
Karthikka thumbnail
Originally posted by: incorrigible

Loved the epi..several cinematic moments that had me wanting to pull my hair out because of the procedural inaccuracies shown, but still, absolutely loved the charismatic courtroom performance by Vani, the body language, the confidence, both were so perfectly portrayed..loved the interrogation of the doc as well, writers did their homework and this will probably be remembered as one of the more realistic courtroom scenes seen before in a tamil serial..hope this sets a benchmark rather than the golden standards though..still having nightmares over the courtroom scenes in the following 2 videos..epic courtroom scenes!!😉

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8e7yHrOp0w

Karthikka, awaiting your review!😃

My exact sentiments. The courtroom scenes are the most realistic scenes I have come across. We have to let our logic rest sometimes. Procedurally, it may be inaccurate but it is the best I have seen. Besides as "Kali" told me, "No logic, only magic." I am just happy that it did not become a Rajendar farce.

Notes done...now need to write the review.
Karthikka thumbnail
Dread checking those two youtube links. 😆
Karthikka thumbnail
I loved that Rani reacted the way I wanted her to with Swamy and Sara. She was my last hope since the idiot Swamy insulted her sister and was even willing to sacrifice his daughter's freedom because of his stupid pride (which was sleeping for the past 25 years). Rani delivered nice slaps to Swamy.
Vani's entrance was brilliant, like I said everything I hoped it would be. The contemptuous look she gave Swamy who had the grace to look ashamed was priceless.

I knew that the only way Kali could have got to the doctor was through his daughter since Point said that he was incorruptible. I was right.

Kali was so funny with his facial expressions...I was laughing at his idiotic looks when the little girl reveals in court that the karuppu uncle was the one who kidnapped her.

Stupid doctor...didn't doctor the report well enough. 😆

Thank you Nithya for the superb update. Agree with you on so many issues.
Edited by Karthikka - 10 years ago
incorrigible thumbnail
Originally posted by: Karthikka

I loved that Rani reacted the way I wanted her to with Swamy and Sara. She was my last hope since the idiot Swamy insulted her sister and was even willing to sacrifice his daughter's freedom because of his stupid pride (which was sleeping for the past 25 years). Rani delivered nice slaps to Swamy. Two thumbs up!! While I bet all of us were completely mesmerised by Vani in court today, Radhika Maam's performance as Rani was also a scene stealer! 👍🏼

Vani's entrance was brilliant, like I said everything I hoped it would be. The contemptuous look she gave Swamy who had the grace to look ashamed was priceless. Couldn't have said it better, entrance worthy of Super Star, the Singam Ondru song was actually playing in my mind as I watched! And more than the look Vani gave Swamy, it is the looks she gave Vani that really caught my attention.. 😭

I knew that the only way Kali could have got to the doctor was through his daughter since Point said that he was incorruptible. I was right.

Kali was so funny with his facial expressions...I was laughing at his idiotic looks when the little girl reveals in court that the karuppu uncle was the one who kidnapped her. Classic moment!! 🤣 I wonder if it was planned or ended up being an unintentional moment of hilarity.. 

Stupid doctor...didn't doctor the report well enough. 😆 Loved that line "obvious method of thalagani!!". This is my new favourite line after "it's a medical mirahcle"!! 🤣

Thank you Nithya for the superb update. Agree with you on so many issues.

Edited by incorrigible - 10 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: incorrigible

Love story ah.. 😃 Enge kude share pannelamme.. 😉

chellam.. indha varanm ennai varuthu edukka oru thread open panni irukka in other topics..

Link : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3811642

You can go there and read my real life kadhal kadhai.. 😉 
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Me too was thniking of the song singam ondru purapatathey.. 

Kudos to the entire VR team who pulled off such a brilliant epsiode ..