pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
According to the date of the wedding photo/ the photographer  I think that the year was 1984 so it will be their 29th wedding anniversary if I saw the correct year
Anyone knows  suraj's age?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

irobo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
his,
31 or 32 years old,  so his not there child 🤣🤣
.kat. thumbnail
I think when surya got married, suraj was 27, they said its been 2 years since marriage, so he is prob 29 now.
irobo thumbnail
@Geethsn, they said sooraj was 30 years when he got married , are you sure ?
or i might be confusing suraj with suriya 🤣.
pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally by irobo]his,

31 or 32 years old,  so his not there child 🤣🤣

Thank you for the information.  I think that you are right.
If even  Suraj got married 2 years ago when he was 27  then he  will be 29 years old now and it is his parents 29th wedding anniversary so Suraj is probably not Bhabo's son.
irobo thumbnail
according to this, suraj is in his  early thirties

that was 2 years ago, when they created this page.

_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hmm I also heard that Sooraj is about 30...

but remember in a last years episode when Sooraj almost closed down his shop Bhabo said to Sandhya that 15 years ago a 14 year old tabar took all d responsibility of the house on himself????

So that means he would've been 29 back then, and it was 1 year ago so logically he should be 30 years old now
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Suraj is most probably 27 or 28 years old.
Remember when Bhabo was serving the halwa and Meena was going on and on about him being alone while Sandhya was gone for training...Bhabo said he was unmarried and managed himself for the first 25 years of his life just fine...and he'll manage the next 11 months too.

Plus we know SurYa has celebrated 1 wedding anniversary and the other one is probably around the corner or skipped in all the mini leaps.  So I'm guessing he's 27 or 28.

On a side note...in one episode Bhabo said she was 16 when she got married and had Suraj the following year...but she doesn't look like a 16 year old in the wedding album pics. 😆
.kat. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

Suraj is most probably 27 or 28 years old.

Remember when Bhabo was serving the halwa and Meena was going on and on about him being alone while Sandhya was gone for training...Bhabo said he was unmarried and managed himself for the first 25 years of his life just fine...and he'll manage the next 11 months too.

Plus we know SurYa has celebrated 1 wedding anniversary and the other one is probably around the corner or skipped in all the mini leaps.  So I'm guessing he's 27 or 28.

On a side note...in one episode Bhabo said she was 16 when she got married and had Suraj the following year...but she doesn't look like a 16 year old in the wedding album pics. 😆

Hahaha

They also said babho used to be so slim, like Emily when she got married. 
They just put the present babho n made that wedding album.😆

My calc of suraj age was he started working when he was 14 and during marriage they said he has been working for 13 yrs, so 27 now after two yrs 29. 

But dabh is known for time bloopers. 

I didn't see the date on the album clearly, ...
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Geethsn

Hahaha

They also said babho used to be so slim, like Emily when she got married. 
They just put the present babho n made that wedding album.😆

My calc of suraj age was he started working when he was 14 and during marriage they said he has been working for 13 yrs, so 27 now after two yrs 29. 

But dabh is known for time bloopers. 

I didn't see the date on the album clearly, ...

You're right DABH's numbers keep changing...except for the one that is constant...the # 15. 😕