http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x178rrp_saachi-dhruv-vm-ishq-hua_news

Previous VMs

1) Subhanallah:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15d7n2_saachi-dhruv-vm-subhanallah_news

2) Dialogue VM:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x167xo6_saachi-dhruv-dialogue-vm_news
Edited by AreYaar - 10 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
Anu this is an amazing VM!! Loved it!! πŸ€— I know I have been asking u to make one since so many days πŸ˜† so thanks so much for making this πŸ€—
First of all I love this song...one of my all time fav romantic numbers and then the scenes that u used..made the VM just perfect! I loved the scenes u used for "aise chale jab waha" all zulfein and dupatta flying πŸ˜† very apt πŸ‘πŸΌ

You used all the good scenes..I know you loved the "kala tika" scene so u had to include it..haha and also saachi nursing DV..aww... I guess the only missing from your fav list is the pune bus scene πŸ˜† I see ur in love with the KC epis..i don't blame u...πŸ˜† it was lovely!

I loved how the video started with DV's trademark smile while looking at saachi πŸ˜† and ended with the kiss and terrace scene..awww 

Seeing this video made me realize that JLZ is indeed a very sweet love story..I mean show ka kachra to hoga hi in coming days πŸ˜† but in these 3 months...they gave us a lot of sweet scenes...so kudos to the makers for that!

And keep making more VMs please...you are my fav VM maker for a reason! πŸ€— 

LOVED it! β­οΈ
Edited by SunNaa - 10 years ago
Beautiful, mindblowing...love lt.
Lovely VM.. beautifully put together.. adored the song..!!
You've made more than one VM on Dhruv-Saachi?! Thank goodness for Dailymotion, I'll have to see those videos later. My laptop is rebelling against me right now, so I only managed to see the Ishq Hua one using my phone. I can't stop smiling, that was such a perfect song choice! Love the scenes you used, and the brightness of the entire video made everything look luminous and so, so pretty! Ah, these two are so sweet!
Great jobπŸ‘ It's one of my favorite songs...
Nice vm...good song selection..πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by SunNaa

Anu this is an amazing VM!! Loved it!! πŸ€— I know I have been asking u to make one since so many days πŸ˜† so thanks so much for making this πŸ€—
First of all I love this song...one of my all time fav romantic numbers and then the scenes that u used..made the VM just perfect! I loved the scenes u used for "aise chale jab waha" all zulfein and dupatta flying πŸ˜† very apt πŸ‘πŸΌ

You used all the good scenes..I know you loved the "kala tika" scene so u had to include it..haha and also saachi nursing DV..aww... I guess the only missing from your fav list is the pune bus scene πŸ˜† I see ur in love with the KC epis..i don't blame u...πŸ˜† it was lovely!

I loved how the video started with DV's trademark smile while looking at saachi πŸ˜† and ended with the kiss and terrace scene..awww 

Seeing this video made me realize that JLZ is indeed a very sweet love story..I mean show ka kachra to hoga hi in coming days πŸ˜† but in these 3 months...they gave us a lot of sweet scenes...so kudos to the makers for that!

And keep making more VMs please...you are my fav VM maker for a reason! πŸ€— 

LOVED it! β­οΈ

Aww thank  you so much, Manali!πŸ€—

LOL it's not in so much as me being in love with the KC epis as the fact that the scenes went well with the song...lol...agar mera bas chale toh I'd make a VM entirely on the recent terrace scene cuz it was so damn cute...lekin all of the expressions/bits wouldn't have fit this song...so I went with the scenes that I felt would...the "aisi chale jab hawaa" line instantly made me think of Saachi's dupatta udoing in the KC epis so that had to go thereπŸ˜†

Also I wish I could find some song where I would simply just fit in all of DV's adorable expressions/smilesπŸ˜†...so many times I have to cut out stuff simply cuz I can't fit all of those expressions into one songπŸ˜†

This number really is a classic, haina?  Even after so many years this song remains fresh in my mind...and it's still better than a lot of recent romantic numbers.
@mila112, Binny, Indomitable, deepthy90: Thanks, guys!
Originally posted by MelodiousDreams

You've made more than one VM on Dhruv-Saachi?! Thank goodness for Dailymotion, I'll have to see those videos later. My laptop is rebelling against me right now, so I only managed to see the Ishq Hua one using my phone. I can't stop smiling, that was such a perfect song choice! Love the scenes you used, and the brightness of the entire video made everything look luminous and so, so pretty! Ah, these two are so sweet!

LOLL yeah I have...I just realized that I've kinda made one on each phase...the first one i.e. Subhanallah was the pre love realization days...just the sweet/happy moments of their growing friendship...and well the start of DV's attraction with the fuse scene and all...lol

The dialogue VM kinda led into DV's realization/my fav. speeches/dialogues...lol

And Ishq hua is for Saachi's realization primarily but I put in DV's as well...lol

So glad you enjoyed it! I had fun making it too :-) Yes indeed these two are so amazingly sweeetπŸ˜†