http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x178rrp_saachi-dhruv-vm-ishq-hua_news

Previous VMs

1) Subhanallah:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15d7n2_saachi-dhruv-vm-subhanallah_news

2) Dialogue VM:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x167xo6_saachi-dhruv-dialogue-vm_news

Edited by AreYaar - 15 November 2013 at 8:51pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

RvicsifriniRadzymila112-Swetha-Ishaqzaadegeno0309sama0023rasiya.-RD-IndomitableMelodiousDreamssensodyne...Binny...serialwatcher16zaara610SunNaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saachi-Dhruv VM: Ishq Hua" in Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

SunNaa

Posted: 15 November 2013 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Anu this is an amazing VM!! Loved it!! Hug I know I have been asking u to make one since so many days LOL so thanks so much for making this Hug
First of all I love this song...one of my all time fav romantic numbers and then the scenes that u used..made the VM just perfect! I loved the scenes u used for "aise chale jab waha" all zulfein and dupatta flying LOL very apt Thumbs Up

You used all the good scenes..I know you loved the "kala tika" scene so u had to include it..haha and also saachi nursing DV..aww... I guess the only missing from your fav list is the pune bus scene LOL I see ur in love with the KC epis..i don't blame u...LOL it was lovely!

I loved how the video started with DV's trademark smile while looking at saachi LOL and ended with the kiss and terrace scene..awww 

Seeing this video made me realize that JLZ is indeed a very sweet love story..I mean show ka kachra to hoga hi in coming days LOL but in these 3 months...they gave us a lot of sweet scenes...so kudos to the makers for that!

And keep making more VMs please...you are my fav VM maker for a reason! Hug 

LOVED it! Star

Edited by SunNaa - 15 November 2013 at 4:21pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Rvics-Swetha-geno0309Ishaqzaadezaara610MelodiousDreamsAreYaar

mila112

mila112

Posted: 15 November 2013 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Beautiful, mindblowing...love lt.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 15 November 2013 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Lovely VM.. beautifully put together.. adored the song..!!

AreYaar

MelodiousDreams

IF-Rockerz

MelodiousDreams

Posted: 15 November 2013 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
You've made more than one VM on Dhruv-Saachi?! Thank goodness for Dailymotion, I'll have to see those videos later. My laptop is rebelling against me right now, so I only managed to see the Ishq Hua one using my phone. I can't stop smiling, that was such a perfect song choice! Love the scenes you used, and the brightness of the entire video made everything look luminous and so, so pretty! Ah, these two are so sweet!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-geno0309AreYaar

Indomitable

IF-Dazzler

Indomitable

Posted: 15 November 2013 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Great jobClap It's one of my favorite songs...

AreYaar

deepthy90

Groupbie

deepthy90

Posted: 15 November 2013 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Nice vm...good song selection..ClapSmile

AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 15 November 2013 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunNaa

Anu this is an amazing VM!! Loved it!! Hug I know I have been asking u to make one since so many days LOL so thanks so much for making this Hug
First of all I love this song...one of my all time fav romantic numbers and then the scenes that u used..made the VM just perfect! I loved the scenes u used for "aise chale jab waha" all zulfein and dupatta flying LOL very apt Thumbs Up

You used all the good scenes..I know you loved the "kala tika" scene so u had to include it..haha and also saachi nursing DV..aww... I guess the only missing from your fav list is the pune bus scene LOL I see ur in love with the KC epis..i don't blame u...LOL it was lovely!

I loved how the video started with DV's trademark smile while looking at saachi LOL and ended with the kiss and terrace scene..awww 

Seeing this video made me realize that JLZ is indeed a very sweet love story..I mean show ka kachra to hoga hi in coming days LOL but in these 3 months...they gave us a lot of sweet scenes...so kudos to the makers for that!

And keep making more VMs please...you are my fav VM maker for a reason! Hug 

LOVED it! Star

Aww thank  you so much, Manali!Hug

LOL it's not in so much as me being in love with the KC epis as the fact that the scenes went well with the song...lol...agar mera bas chale toh I'd make a VM entirely on the recent terrace scene cuz it was so damn cute...lekin all of the expressions/bits wouldn't have fit this song...so I went with the scenes that I felt would...the "aisi chale jab hawaa" line instantly made me think of Saachi's dupatta udoing in the KC epis so that had to go thereLOL

Also I wish I could find some song where I would simply just fit in all of DV's adorable expressions/smilesLOL...so many times I have to cut out stuff simply cuz I can't fit all of those expressions into one songLOL

This number really is a classic, haina?  Even after so many years this song remains fresh in my mind...and it's still better than a lot of recent romantic numbers.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-geno0309MelodiousDreams

Post Reply New Post

Go to top