ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kusum11k

Y mostly Hollywood????

We are on IF...

My POV

In last post no picture...

post whatever there is no need to question like this Is it Wrong to post from hollywood on IF when there is a hollywood forum too ? and for your information mostly posted questions are international personalities Famous people and those are not hollywood actors they are related to various other fields writers , scientists, super models , , the first miss world etc etc From hollywood very less questions are asked Everyone is posting as
 as per their wish you cannot ask them to post what you want

and pic is visible and answer also given in last post problem can be with your net

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Can you Guess...famous Indian ...

anasuya43 thumbnail
 sidra08
your answer is correct  Srinivasa Ramanujan ..๐Ÿ˜Š
kusum11k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sidra08

post whatever there is no need to question like this Is it Wrong to post from hollywood on IF when there is a hollywood forum too ? and for your information mostly posted questions are international personalities Famous people and those are not hollywood actors they are related to various other fields writers , scientists, super models , , the first miss world etc etc From hollywood very less questions are asked Everyone is posting as

as per their wish you cannot ask them to post what you want

and pic is visible and answer also given in last post problem can be with your net

Thank you for your reply

When I told anyone to post what I want...I just told my POV that on IF its good if we post more Indian Personalities then worldwide... n I didn't say not to post what anyone wants or not to post other then indians...

If you feel annoyed then SORRY
anasuya43 thumbnail
Guess who is she...?? famous Indian...๐Ÿ˜Š
-poloenigma- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anasuya43

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Guess who is she...?? famous Indian...</font>๐Ÿ˜Š

Sarojini Naidu.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
anasuya43 thumbnail
Theepetronauss   You answer is correct๐Ÿ˜Š
She is sarojini Naidu
ok friends This game is over now Thank you for playing I hope it was interesting not boring๐Ÿ˜† If anyone found it boring then sorry  Its 2. 30  A.M now This game has to end on 22 nd  Its 23rd now so Thanks all 
scores are posted on first page if i am mistaking do correct me Do check once by yourself are your scores correct  

Thank you 
Edited by sidra08 - 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kusum11k

Thank you for your reply

When I told anyone to post what I want...I just told my POV that on IF its good if we post more Indian Personalities then worldwide... n I didn't say not to post what anyone wants or not to post other then indians...

If you feel annoyed then SORRY

its ok you posted your POV Nothing against that You have freedom but since IF is a global forum All people who come here not Indians  They come from other parts of world too so they are posting world wide personalities too I hope you understand that