Page 1 of 895

Page 1
Page   of 895
Page 2 Page 895

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 15 November 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Namaste,Welcome,Hola and Sat Sri Akal to everyone Hug Today,20th November, is a very special day ,for this is when an angel or as she is called, 'Sunshine' was born. A versatile actress and a risk taker who never hesitates to experiment by taking different roles,she is hatke in nature and her acting.. While describing her,one can also not forget her bedazzling smile and her ever charming personality.

As mentioned above,she has played a variety of roles such as a doctor, a vampire, a simple girl devoted in love, a silly wife, a con girl, an NRI, a teenage victim and many more  ..

Her nicknames are Sukku,Suku,Sunshine,Princess ,Bulbul and so on..

Further introduction needed?Cool

~*She is none other than Sukirti Kandpal*~

Sukirti is a bubbly and happy-go-lucky girl in real life born on 20th of November, 1987 in Naitial. The scorpion beauty wanted to opt her career in law as she was born to a public prosecutor. She also worked for an international BPO before joining the Television Industry. She first came to Mumbai when she was 14 for studies and it was her fate to became an actress. One fine day when she was having coffee with her friends, the director of Cinevista spotted her and asked her to give audition for DMG and since then there wasn't any stopping. On age of 26 today she already made enough experiment in her tv career. She came into limelight when she replaced Shilpa Anand(Dr. Riddhima Gupta) in one of the most popular serial Dill Mill Gaye. She was starred opposite handsome actor Karan Singh Grover. 

After Dill Mill Gaye, Sukirti got selected to play the lead role of 'Piya' in the Tv serial Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani opposite the heart throb of television industry, Vivian Dsena (Abhay). The show had gained fame among the youngsters for their mesmerizing chemistry and love story of an mortal and immortal. Currently, she is playing the role of a modern girl Simran Khanna in Kaisa ye Ishq Hai...Ajab Sa Risk Hai,Season 1 on Life Ok. Now, in Season 2,she is playing a ghost of the same name,trying to fight for her family and avenge her death. 

She is known to be versatile, loves to play different kind of roles which you don't get everyday. she is a pampered only daughter of her parents, loved by her protective brother and happy with her long time friend and boyfriend Rishabh Jain.

Birth Name : Sukirti Kandpal

Nickname : Sukku, Suku,Sunshine

Birthday : November 20, 1987

Height: 5'3 approx.

Place of Birth : Nainital, Uttarkhand, India

Nationality : Indian

Religion : Hinduism

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 19 November 2013 at 10:54am

The following 121 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanababi01loony-toonyIbreathe4ublueberry10LovelySukirti-sukudollbabysukuEVIL.PRINCESSkandpalSukirti100similoveSukucoolluvsimiluvsimranparisuku---SaRav------Abhiya---cutesukulovesukurosesukubestsukuHAPPY-NEW-YEARCute_ParineetisushsafavlovevisuparipyiaIcyblue001HypocriteLoverbarkihimanshu1990Aesthetic.Arts...Ruhi77...vishesta-Koeli_Appy-.SmokeySilence.-Naz.Karam--Deepali-..Bournville..SpunkyTigress.Safina.Jennyholic.RiseAndShineSukirtiATSukirti_Piya---Simran---myAngel_SukirtiSukirti...DollHeartLess...VISUforEternityNuts_shantanuSukirtiFan4EverQueen_CleopetraRAHI_SS..Labyrinth..ChelseaForEvermeerubzaraPaagalxoSukuKiiDeewani-RKV-*mystic.moon*Abhiya_eternalluvkasu-sakshi-DarlingSarunabhiya_kapiprc_fan1--Shukti--.AbhIyalicious.lucky.msukugeny-JujuKdarkmystery01mire220.HookandHybrid.najialuv88..Asya..withered_saumya_LittleDhampir.DestroyedInLovenidu-dsenaBreezy-Andromeda001BlackpoisonKulfiBaiSaiS_7th_HorcruX_.Sukirticious.bellaaaBerryBlush07--Wingless--.ShreeYaa.Flawedshilrun.Chashmish.xxAqeelahxx-Alina.smiley_liziKiller_DeviLpoojahandaMS-meghasharmapinky_blueskiesFieryHeartRidziPiaJazSimiriti4uCoeur2PsychoFMS-Ms.Wildcherry-SanzPaRudholicmusic_l0ver036BirdieeSue101relentless.Ninja..DarkParadise..-xXx-bookworm-ALS---ChitraRocking--Rashivivkriti-RohitMaxwell-vmpy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~Happy birthday Sukirti Kandpal -Amazing, just the way you are*~" in Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.SmokeySilence.

Coolbie

.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 15 November 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Sukirti's first claim to the fame was portraying Dr. Riddhima in Dil Mil Gayee. She had been offered this role earlier and she had auditioned for the same too but things didn't work out and Shilpa Anand was roped in to play this character. But later when Shilpa left the show after about 150 plus episodes, Sukirti finally entered as 2nd Dr. Riddhima of Dill Mill Gaye in episode 165. In her words, "I was destined to play this character". It is usualy difficult for a new actor to take the place of an already much loved character played by someone else but Sukirti did it effortlessly. As per Karan Singh Grover aka Dr. Armaan, "Sukirti has quickly and successfully replaced Shilpa as Riddhima". In the words of Rangmunch TV, "Sukirti made Riddhima believable for us. The innocence in her eyes made the character alive". As a part of the character was already shot with another actress, she played the part where Armaan and Riddhima are madly in love with each other, small fights, jealousy games and her family members not giving consent for their marriage. She showed how much she has grown as an actor as she beautifully portrayed all the emotions. Her chemistry with Karan was appreciated by all and they are still fondly remembered as "KaSu". Finally after spending an year with Dil Mil Gaye she left the show as she wanted to do something different and better

Sukirti Kandpal Played the lead role in popular youth serial "Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani" where she played the role of Piya Dobriyal/Jaiswal a human orphan girl who falls in out of bound love with an immortal creature - a vampire. Pyaar ki Yeh Ek Kahaani was an adoption of vampire cult Twilight and Vampire Dairies. The unique and impossible lovestory between an immortal and a mortal was symbolized by a fire and firefly which is still remembered by fans even after 2 years of the show end. Sukirti's pairing with Vivian Dsena, their mesmerizing electrifying chemistry in the serial was much appreciated and loved and her portrayal as Piya lead her to instant fame. Though she already played many roles in her short span of character Piya was the biggest turning point of her career.

Sukirti Kandpal actually played the double role in popular youth serial "Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani". She also portrayed the role of Princess maithili Pandher from 18th century and later the 1st ever female vampire of indian tv - Maithili. in this role, she has two phases where mortal Maithili was a sweet loving Princess who was in love with a stable boy Abhay. Their innocent love and unequaled ranks in society ultimately lead both of their death in first life. Later she returns as a vampire when she was a evil, manipulative, seductress lover who has waited for her love more than 150 years and who is willing to do anything to get her one love "Abhay" back who was also a vampire then. She managed to portray her versatility by playing two different roles in same show.

The gorgeous actress Sukirti Kandpal is currently being seen portraying the role of the female protagonist Simran in Life Ok's popular show Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai . The show's story revolves around Simran , a Singaporean modern girl , who falls in love with a typical Haryanvi boy Rajveer& and her escapade to settle in and win over the patriarchal Haryanvi family, who has different beliefs and values from her. 
The show Kaisa yeh Ishq Hai is believed to be loosely based on the bollywood movie Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge & Sukirti's pairing with her costar Gaurav S Bajaj is found quiet appreciable . The show has launched two seasons till now . The 1st season was focussed on the budding love story of Simran & Rajveer in Singapore during Rajveer's training trip & later in India Simran's journey of becoming a typical Hariyanvi bahu Simran Rajveer Sanghwan from the modern , bubbly girl Simran Khanna . While her struggle to win over her in laws hearts was still on , the story reached a point where Simran was pushed down a cliff by the antagonist of the show, Lohari Bua & the 1st season ended everyone believing that Simran is dead . After a break of 1 month the show has launched its 2nd season where Simran makes a mysterious re-entry as Ghost . Well , if she has really died & came back in form of spirit , or she's still alive & playing a game to expose Bua , it's the mystery yet to be solved.

Sukirti always does a lot of experiment with her roles. Sometimes with typical "tv bahu" look, sometimes with a chopped hair cut or sometimes with a spoilt drunk look she never fails to surprise her fans. She was recognized as an actress through a Sports based youthful show named Jersey no. 1, where she played the role of a tennis player called "Saakshi'. After Dil Mil Gaye she also played an antagonist role in Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo where she was a silly self centered housewife of some landlord in village. After "Pyaar ki yeh ek kahaani" ended she played an reckless, spoilt rich NRI Jazz for a short time in zee tv based serial "Rab Se Sona Ishq". Except from that she co-hosted Bachelorette India, Zee Rishtey Awards and co-hosted Gumrah Season 3 with Karan Kundra for 2 episodes. Sukirti also played cameo in Shapath, life Ok where she played clone character of same face but four different persons and in Gumrah itself as a victim of teen pregnancy.

Sukirti also represented India at the Miss India World Wide, 2011 pageant in Dubai. She won the title of Bollywood Diva there and was also one of the top 10 contestants

Recently in New Delhi at a glittering Felicitation Ceremony 5th Aadhi Aabadi Women Achievers Award, 2013  were held where Sukirti Kandpal was awarded between 19 Outstanding Women honoured by Aadhi aabaadi Women Achiever Awards.

Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 19 November 2013 at 7:45am

The following 94 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01Ibreathe4ublueberry10LovelySukirti-Cute_Parineetisushsafavkandpalluvsimiluvsimranparisuku---SaRav---rosesukubestsukuHAPPY-NEW-YEARbarkihimanshu1990vishestaIcyblue001coolfish68HypocriteLoverlovevisuEVIL.PRINCESSlovelysuku---Abhiya---cutesukulovesukuSukulovesukudollbabysukusimiloveSukucoolarwakantawalaSalman-Khan-Fan-Naz.Karam--Deepali-harinisriram39RiseAndShineSukirtiATSukirti...Doll---Simran---myAngel_SukirtiSukirti_PiyaMyra..Safina.HeartLess...VISUforEternityDarlingSarun*mystic.moon*luvkasuabhiya_kapiQueen_CleopetrameerubzaraSukirtiFan4EverChelseaForEverAbhiya_eternalSukuKiiDeewani.AbhIyalicious.lucky.m--Shukti--kupkakessukugeny.HookandHybrid.--Shamoo--LittleDhampir.Andromeda001SaiSDestroyedInLovenidu-dsenaBreezy-_7th_HorcruX_.Sukirticious.--Wingless--bellaaaKiller_DeviLxxAqeelahxx.Chashmish.poojahandaMS-meghasharmapinky_blueskiesRidziPiaJazSimiFieryHeartsmiley_liziwitheredCoeur2PsychoFMSrelentless.SanzPaRudholicBirdieeNinja.bookworm-ALS---wintergreen--xXx--Rashi-ChitraRocking-vmpy

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 15 November 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true.
A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.
May your birthday be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter, love, and cheer.
Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day.
Happy Birthday to someone who is forever young.
May your special day be filled with memories and flowers, friendship and happy hours.
Have a wonderful day and fabulous year.
You're older today than yesterday but younger than tomorrow, Happy Bday!
Wish you a very happy birthday
May life lead you 2 great happiness
success and hope dat
all your wishes comes true!
enjoy your day.
On your birthday,
I would like to give you
some words of wisdom
Smile while you still have teeth.
Many many happy returns of the day
May ur birthday bring
each special thing
that u have waited 4
& everyday ahead holds
lots of happiness in store..
May ur special day...
Surrounded wid happiness,
Filled wid laughter,
Wrapped wid pleasure,
Brightened wid fun,
Blessed wid love,
Remembered wid joy,
...and enriched wid hopes.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hello Dear This Is Wishes And bday cards from me  
"Remember that today many people are glad you were born." 
"Remember that today many people are glad you were born." 
"You are a very special person in my life. 
Don't forget that no matter what day of the year it is."
"May your birthday be filled with smiles, sunshine, love, and laughter."
"I wish you nothing but the best on your special day."
"May you live all the days of your life." 
"Wishing you the happiest of birthdays, my dear friend. I will be thinking of you all day."
" May the sun's rays shine brightest on you today with the wind at your heals. 
Happy Birthday."
" Thinking what my life would be like if you had not been born today years ago, I realize the situation would not be pretty. Happy Birthday."
"Happy Birthday Wishes to you. Never forget how much you are loved."
"Happy birthday, and may this day be a special one to always remember."
    Birthdays are milestone in our life,
    We have to stand and look back,
    To see our past success and failures
    We have to stand and look ahead,
    To see future challenges and opportunities,
    May this birthday gives you all the confidence
    To take the challenges and opportunities ahead
    Happy birthday.

On this day Dance like no one's watching, sing like no one's listening, love like you'll never get hurt, and live like it's heaven on Earth !!!! 
Wish you a Happy Birthday and Many happy returns of the day.
May this birthday live in your memory forever. May each hour and minute be filled with delight.
Happy Birthday from the bottom of my heart. 
Once a year I get the chance
To wish you birthday cheer.
It pleases me no end to say,
I wish you another great year and amazing day! 
And in the end it's not the years in your life that count.
It's the life in your years that matter...
Wish you Special and a very Happy Birthday
Cute And Dashing Sukirti Kandpal
Keep Rocking Cute Sukku Bulbul

Happy Birthday Candles Lighted. Royalty Free Stock Image - Image: 17627706

Hello Beautiful Bulbul 
To one of my favorite people in the world,
I wish you more gifts to open, more cakes to eat,
more candles to blow, and of course, more birthdays to come.
Have a good one! Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday to the most lovable and adorable star on this planet. 
May your birthday bring you good luck to last for the whole year. 
Happy Birthday to you!
Today, I want to take the privilege of wishing you all the happiness in the world, may God shower his blessings upon you forever, and grant you with all that you desire. 
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday. Have a great day and a fruitful year ahead!
Cute Sukirti Kandpal 
Love You So Much 

happy birthday flowers photo: DSC02326.jpg

Dearest Sukirti, 

I had started watching your show 2010, I think so it "AJMBKJ" on "Zee TV", then afterwards I came to know that you had played the role of "Riddhima" in "DMG", and then afterwards when I saw you in the first promo of "PKYEK", I was like "Is this the same girl whom I saw in "AJMBKJ"?" I was shocked, because you came in a completely different character, since it was a positive character, but I liked the character of Piya a lot, but not only that I even liked the character of Maithali a lot, I know it was a negative character, but you played that character very well I must say. Then I had seen you in "RSSI" where you played the character of Jaz, you were awesome as Jazz, then I had seen the promo of "Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai..." on "Life OK", I had watched a very few episodes of that show. So, Here I am wishing you a Happy Birthday and Many Many Happy Returns of the Day!!!!Party May you achieve all the success in life.

As you look back on yesterday, may your memories be warm ones. As you celebrate today, may your heart be filled with happiness and joy. As you look ahead to tomorrow, may your deepest hopes and dreams come true for you!
I wish you to celebrate all the wonderful things that make you so special, not just on your special day, but on every day of the year!
I wish that for every extra candle on your cake, you receive an extra reason to smile. Happy Birthday to you!
Wishing you happiness
To welcome each morning,
Wishing you laughter
To make your heart sing.
Wishing you friendship
Sharing and caring,
And all of the joy
The birthday can bring!
There couldn't be a better day
To take a chance to say,
That you are wished a joy and luck-
Be happy everyday!

Birthday Wishes

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Cute Sunshine 
May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.
On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy Birthday 2

Many Many Happy Returns To My Cute Sunshine 
You Are So Cute And Sweet 
You Are My Favorite Actress 
My Wish That You Will Come With Famous Director And Once In 
A Romantic Love Story With Handsome Hero 
Wish You All The Best For Your Future 
Apun wishing you a wonderful,
super duper,
zabardast,
xtra bariya,
xtra special,
ekdum mast
n
dhinchak
bole to ekdum jhakaas,
JANAM DIN mubarak ho..
Some
things
are
just
better
the
way
they
are
you!
Happy Birthday Cute Sukirti Kandpal 

happy birthday flowers photo: happy birthday FreshFlowerBouquet-1.gif

happy birthday flowers photo: happy birthday il_fullxfull253754045-1.gif

On you special Day here's
My Wish For You...
When you are lonely, I wish you LOVE.
When you are down, I wish you JOY.
When you are troubled, I wish you PEACE.
When things are complicated, I wish you SIMPLE BEAUTY.
When things are chaotic, I wish you INNER SILENCE.
When things look empty, I wish you HOPE.
!!!! Wish you a Very Happy Birthday !!!!

May you have all the joy your heart can hold, All the smiles a day can bring, All the blessings a life can unfold, May you get  the World's best in everything. Wishing u a !!!!Happy Birthday!!!!Smile

Birthday Wishes , Happy Birthday, Inspirational Quotes, Thoughts and Pictures

Wish  You Many Many Happy ReturnsStar Of the Day SunShineHeart!!

Wishing U,A Wonderful,Super-duper,Zabardast,Xtra Badhiya,Xtra Special...Ekdum Mast...Ekdum Rapchik...PartyHappy boleto JHAKAS ,Jabardast BirthdayDancing!!

I wish u could have the GloryStar

that will keep burning up the Flame;

Happpy Birthday to YouHeart

I'm glad that in my life U CameHug!!

Wishing u Good Day,Good Life,Good Luck,Good health,Love,Wealth...Everything...may u get All Success what u r deserve that...My wishes To U for Todays and ForeverHeart!!

Love u a  lot SunShine...no matter what..but will always with u..always support u..Tum jiyo Hajaro saal ...saal k din ho...pachas Hajar...Big smile!!

U entered in the TV Industry like a Sunshine..from ClapSakshi...RIDDHIMA...Sidhheshwari...PIA/MAITHLI...Jazz... to Simran..U always surprised us with ur Wonderful Performance n Act...Claploved ur ALL Roles...I always loved ur all Interviews...I always eagrly wait for ur any interview...U r really a very Practical GirlCool...I really like that thing about U!!Congrats for Womans Achievervs Award...PartyGlad n Proud of U SunShine..loved ur all calendar shoots ...other Photoshoots...n looking forword for 2014 Calender shoots...Day Dreaming May be u r out of India On ur this Birthday..

After 5 years...I don't know...but I wud love to see u any Solid Big Show on Big Channel like Zee or Star PlusSmile In top list ..we love ur Hard Work Suku n we all r proud of u for that...Starkeep rocking in future too...CoolGod bless U!!

Just give us ur SBS,SBB Interviews n want some kind of Interaction with U...on social site...ur FB is on but never get any updates...wud love to read updates from UHeart!!Love u so so much my  sweet,cute SunShineHeart!Happy Birthday again!! 

Hello Beautiful Suku 
I Like You So Much 
I Wish You Will Come With Good Shows
Happy Birthday Cute Bulbul
Love You So Much
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, 
may you have a life full of love and joy, 
and a blessed life.
I hope that today is the beginning of a great year for you.

happy birthday flowers photo: birthday happy-birthday-flowers.gif

Happy Birthday
Happy b'day 2 u happy b'day 2 u happy b'day 2 u my dear ...
happy b'day 2 u hope this day become the most memorable day of ur life and ur all wishes comes true.
so enjoy today with joy.
LooK outside Its so pleasant
Sun smiling for u
Trees dancing for u
Birds singing for u
Because I requested them
All to wish u..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
may UR all dreams comes true...
may UR all wishes come true...
May all happiness come 2 u...
many many Happy returns of D the Day...
My Cute Lovely Sunshine 
Keep Rocking Bulbul Aka Sukirti Kandpal...

happy birthday flowers photo: happy birthday FreeVector-Happy-Birthday-Flowers.jpg

Hey Sexy,Hug

StarHappy BirthdayParty .God bless U.Stay  gorgeous,Sexy n the way u are.HeartGive us some Young,Spicy,Romantic,Thrilling  shows-waiting to see u again as Pia/Metz in PKYEK-2 !!

Really badly missing my Cute,Chulbuli Suku as Ridz...Cry.I want u in Youth Show.Not family drama.

Here's wishing Versatile ActressStar Sukirti Kandpal-Heartvery  blessed, heart warming Happy Birthday...Hug

Wish U many many happy returns of the day SunShine...wishing  Live long happy always with smile on ur face..u r EXOTIC CoolPerson..lots of bestest wishes n hugzz .HugMay all your dreams come true,may all your wishes be fulfilled.Love u god bless U.I love everything about u...esp.Nature.

Hope in future u will always entertain us with ur Marvellous ,Versatile Act in various show..will always Miss u as Pia..Keep rocking..

Thank u so much for Being U ...I want to write a lot..but start kiya to Shabd bhi km pad jayenge...Love u Always..!!

PartyHAPPY BIRTHDAY SUKIRTIParty

Wish u many many happy returns of the day Sunshine.. Wish u all the love, luck n happiness in ur life.. Embarrassed God bless u..Hug

Happy Birthday Sukirti. Many many happy returns of this day

happy birthday sukirti was waiting for the day when ur birthday i wish that u were in my birthday and really happy for your birthday  i love you suku i always meet you in my dreams.

Happy Birthday Sukirti! <3

You're the sunshine of my life and hope you have a wonderful year ahead, filled with happiness and love. You're the most brilliant, gorgeous and down to earth actress i've seen. Always, always remain just the way you are! May God's blessing always lead you to achievements and light up each day of your life... love you xx -Komal

Happy birthday suku! i love you shoo much sunshine! may you shine in everything you take part & achieve everything you deserve in your life! Luv yah shona... stay beautiful! ;)

thanks,

samantha

I first came to know about you from PKYEK, then i became acquainted with other characters played by u in different serials. But the thing dat attracted me towards u was ur personality!!. The way u handle the situations, ur attitude towards urself and life, the way u answer during ur interviews, I got to know so many aspects about ur fabulously n royally classic personality dat i completely became ur diehard fan. Somewhere i feel myself connected to u, i mean in choices and point of views about many things. Ur smile has a brightening effect, as if everything has become more bright and in light. U r intelligent and complete just the way u r. But being a follower of all of ur interviews from DMG to this date, i feel u r a fantastic learner and u ve evolved into a classy, intelligent and brainy woman who is deeply and passionately connected to her land and her ppl(I mean Nainital).

Many many happy returns of d day SukirtiBig smile
May God bless u Sunshine with every kind of bliss he has!!!

May God turn everything ur way. Keep smiling, working hard n achieving greatest of heights in career. Ur success will mean a total win-win situation of my principles and beliefs. Always keep shining and sizzling. U have achieved everything purely on ur merits and hardwork and i m sure world will recognize ur talent and worth soon.
May every kind of success and happiness always enlighten ur being.
Love u n wid u alwaysHug

Happy Birthday Sukirti. you are special and always remain that. Many many happy returns of the hope you achieve all the success and everything you want from life. be happy.. stay bless and always smile... Heart

Happy birthday Sukirti Hug May only happiness find your way and may all your dreams and wishes come true Heart

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 19 November 2013 at 9:49am

The following 85 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01Ibreathe4ublueberry10sushsafavLovelySukirti-kandpalsukudollrosesukubestsukuHAPPY-NEW-YEARCute_Parineeti---SaRav---luvsimranparisukuSalman-Khan-FanIcyblue001coolfish68HypocriteLoverbarkihimanshu1990Aesthetic.Arts...Ruhi77...lovelysukulovesukuSukuloveSukucoolluvsimibabysukusimiloveEVIL.PRINCESSlovevisu---Abhiya---cutesuku-Koeli_Appy--Naz.Karam--Deepali-.SmokeySilence.RiseAndShineSukirtiATSukirti_Piya---Simran---myAngel_SukirtiSukirti...DollHeartLess...VISUforEternitySukirtiFan4EverQueen_CleopetrameerubzaraChelseaForEverAbhiya_eternalSukuKiiDeewaniDarlingSarun*mystic.moon*luvkasuabhiya_kapichahaat.lucky.m--Shukti--sukugenymire220.HookandHybrid.LittleDhampir.DestroyedInLoveSaiSAndromeda001nidu-dsenaBreezy-_7th_HorcruX_.Sukirticious.bellaaa--Wingless--pinky_blueskiesRidziPiaJazSimiKiller_DeviL.Chashmish.xxAqeelahxxMS-meghasharmaFieryHeartwitheredSanzPaRudholicBirdieerelentless.-ChitraRocking--xXx-vmpy

.SmokeySilence.

Coolbie

.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 15 November 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
the page is image heavy. please give some time to load

Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 21 November 2013 at 1:47pm

The following 81 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01Ibreathe4ublueberry10LovelySukirti-Cute_ParineetibestsukuHAPPY-NEW-YEARkandpalSukucoolluvsimiluvsimranparisuku---SaRav---rosesukuSalman-Khan-Fanbarkihimanshu1990Aesthetic.ArtsIcyblue001coolfish68HypocriteLoverEVIL.PRINCESSlovevisulovelysuku---Abhiya---cutesukulovesukuSukulovesukudollbabysukusimilove-Koeli_Appy-SukirtiATSukirti...Doll---Simran---myAngel_SukirtiMyra.Sukirti_Piya.Safina.RiseAndShineHeartLess...Abhiya_eternal*mystic.moon*luvkasuDarlingSarunabhiya_kapiSukuKiiDeewaniSukirtiFan4EverChelseaForEvermeerubzaraQueen_Cleopetrasukugeny.HookandHybrid.mire220--Shukti--lucky.m.Chashmish.xxAqeelahxxKiller_DeviLRidziPiaJazSimiFieryHeartMS-meghasharmapinky_blueskiesLittleDhampir.DestroyedInLoveAndromeda001SaiSnidu-dsena_7th_HorcruX_.Sukirticious.--Wingless--bellaaawithered-wintergreen--xXx-bookworm-ALS---ChitraRocking-Coeur2PsychoFMSSanzPaRudholicrelentless.vmpy

.SmokeySilence.

Coolbie

.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 15 November 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged

the page is image heavy. please give some time to load

Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 20 November 2013 at 12:08pm

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01Ibreathe4ukandpalHAPPY-NEW-YEARCute_Parineetirosesukubestsuku---SaRav---luvsimranparisukuSukucoolluvsimisimilovebarkiSalman-Khan-FanarwakantawalaAesthetic.Artshimanshu1990HypocriteLoverIcyblue001coolfish68paripyiaEVIL.PRINCESSlovevisusukudollbabysukuSukulovecutesukulovesukulovelysuku---Abhiya----Naz.Karam--Koeli_Appy-SukirtiATRiseAndShine.Safina.Sukirti...DollNuts_shantanu---Simran---myAngel_SukirtiMyra.Sukirti_PiyaHeartLess...VISUforEternityQueen_CleopetraSukirtiFan4Ever*mystic.moon*luvkasuabhiya_kapiAbhiya_eternalSukuKiiDeewaniChelseaForEver--Shukti--sukugeny.HookandHybrid.mire220LittleDhampir.DestroyedInLoveSaiSAndromeda001_7th_HorcruX_.Sukirticious.bellaaaxxAqeelahxxMS-meghasharmapinky_blueskiesKiller_DeviLRidziPiaJazSimiFieryHeartCoeur2PsychoFMSSanzPaRudholicrelentless.bookworm-ALS---wintergreen--xXx--ChitraRocking-vmpy

.SmokeySilence.

Coolbie

.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 15 November 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Main thread, Concepts: -Sweetgal-/ Abhi & Phoenix.Xeelan

Main Birthday banner & birthday VM: Ragz/ Sublime.Sanz & Jina182001

Tags: Appy_Andy-KD

Creations (Vm, siggy, icon, gif etc):Diya, Mire, Phoenix, Evil-Angel, Rumki, Emarald.Rockstar, JAJfan_Inshifan, Abhiya_eternal, twinkling.stars, hema_rewat, Prima, Fearless_lover, Naz_Yuvreen, Aqeelah

also thanks to Sayani, Kirti, Nabila, Diya for all the help and support Hug

Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 19 November 2013 at 12:11pm

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01barkihimanshu1990HypocriteLoverIcyblue001coolfish68EVIL.PRINCESSlovevisuparipyiasukudollbabysukuSukulove---Abhiya---lovelysukulovesukuCute_ParineetiLovelySukirti-kandpalbestsukuHAPPY-NEW-YEARrosesuku---SaRav---similoveluvsimiSukucoolparisukuluvsimran-Koeli_Appy--Naz.Karam-.Safina.SukirtiATRiseAndShineSukirti...Doll---Simran---myAngel_SukirtiEnigmaticAbhIyaSukirti_PiyaMyra.HeartLess...VISUforEternitySukirtiFan4EverAbhiya_eternalSukuKiiDeewaniChelseaForEvermeerubzaraQueen_Cleopetra*mystic.moon*abhiya_kapisukugeny.HookandHybrid.LittleDhampir.DestroyedInLoveAndromeda001SaiSbellaaa.Sukirticious._7th_HorcruX_xxAqeelahxxpinky_blueskiesMS-meghasharmaKiller_DeviLRidziPiaJazSimiFieryHeartBirdieeNinja.relentless.SanzPaRudholicFearless_Lover-wintergreen--ChitraRocking-vmpy

.SmokeySilence.

Coolbie

.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 15 November 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Sukirti Party

Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 19 November 2013 at 12:06pm

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01Ibreathe4ukandpalHAPPY-NEW-YEARbestsukuCute_ParineetiLovelySukirti-rosesukuluvsimran---SaRav---parisukuluvsimibabysukuSukucoolhimanshu1990Icyblue001Aesthetic.Artsbarkicoolfish68HypocriteLoverlovevisuEVIL.PRINCESSparipyialovelysukucutesukuSukulovelovesukusukudollsimilove-Naz.Karam-SukirtiATRiseAndShineSukirti...Doll---Simran---myAngel_SukirtiSukirti_PiyaHeartLess...VISUforEternitySukirtiFan4EverSukuKiiDeewaniQueen_CleopetraChelseaForEvermeerubzaraluvkasuabhiya_kapisukugeny.HookandHybrid.mire220DestroyedInLoveSaiSAndromeda001bellaaa.Sukirticious.pinky_blueskiesMS-meghasharmaRidziPiaJazSimiFieryHeartSanzPaRudholic-wintergreen-Fearless_Lover-ChitraRocking-vmpy

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
A very Happy Birthday Sukirti Hug May your life be filled with colours and happiness and may that beautiful smile of your's always remain intact Heart

*Siggy-Credit to the maker*

-Abhinaya

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 19 November 2013 at 9:58am

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01Ibreathe4ukandpalLovelySukirti-Cute_ParineetibestsukuHAPPY-NEW-YEARrosesukuparisuku---SaRav---luvsimiluvsimranbarkihimanshu1990HypocriteLoverIcyblue001coolfish68lovevisuEVIL.PRINCESSlovelysukucutesukuparipyiasukudollbabysukusimiloveSukucoollovesukuSukulove.SmokeySilence.-Naz.Karam-RiseAndShineSukirtiATSukirti...Doll---Simran---myAngel_SukirtiSukirti_PiyaHeartLess...Salaam-E-IshaqVISUforEternitySukirtiFan4EvermeerubzaraQueen_CleopetraSukuKiiDeewaniluvkasuabhiya_kapi.HookandHybrid.mire220DestroyedInLoveSaiSFieryHeartMS-meghasharmapinky_blueskiesRidziPiaJazSimi.Sukirticious.bellaaaFearless_LoverSanzPaRudholic-ChitraRocking-vmpy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top