Think its time to bid adieu to the show until normalcy returns - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago

I doubt normalcy will return. Looking at the ratings it will only get worse in an attempt to 'salvage' the ratings.

I fail to understand y writers do storylines that are so unrealistic
Come on man do they think we modern generation buy into these nonsensical storylines?

Which girl in this world will accept marriage from the same guy who embarrassed her in front of everyone at the engagement

And if I was sanjay I was not taking back that ring from shruti - I would have married her and work on Ami
Oops. Sorry about the disappearing act. In the frustration of having just witnessed a very shitty episode, I made my first ever topic/rant on this forum, only to forget all about it until now. ðŸ˜†
I'm glad to know everyone share the same views with regard to the current storyline. 

@-Swetha- Aww, that's bad. I atleast have the option of changing the channel. He he. 

And yes, Sanjay-Shruthi scenes do not give me that 'warmth waala feeling' that i used to feel earlier while watching them. It almost looks forced. 

@ifrini - Good idea. I may just be doing the same. 

@pc_pals - Sanjay's character has been messed up so bad. Agree. Why is he being insensitive to Bhavna, just to prove a point to Shruthi.

Ha ha, true. Yeh Bhavna ki family toh real life se khonso duur hai the way they say 'yes boss' and agree to whatever Prabha dictates. 

@AreYaar - I feel bad for you. I've seen how you had rallied behind this show, the love for the characters, story and unfailingly giving your feedback to the episodes here. I've been disappointed with the writing as well. I was one who had given up on Hindi soaps, end of last year. However, something made me stop and watch Aankh Micholi and I was hooked since then. (Though all the while, I had it in my mind, that I would stop, the minute it gets bad. Looks like i may have to exercise that option, if the next 2-3 episodes don't put an end to this see-sawing we see with respect to Bhavna. End her chapter once and for all please. And concentrate all you want on getting Shruthi and the kids to accept this wedding/marriage. That's all I ask. 
Now where have we seen the groom getting the lover to feel bad going through through the motions of his wedding preparations to ultimately realize her love and stop the wedding? The answer: every other daily soap and FF. ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜† I thought this show was different. 
I don't know. I have a tiny bit of hope left that if this Bhavna issue is sorted, normalcy MAY return. Hope its not too much to ask of this writing team. 
Umm, I didn't really notice the point you made about Ami until now. He he he.. She might have just been happy that Sanjay uncle is not gonna marry my mom now. I'll give the writers some leeway with regards to that. I have other major headaches (read Bhavna) to worry about. ðŸ˜†  

@chit9 WORD on everything you've mentioned. Plus if there is any direct way of letting the writers know of our disappointment, I don't mind giving them a piece of my mind too. Politely of course. 
Hope, they don't continue to run behind TRPs and spoil the show even further. 

@-Naresh- Ha ha, yes. Kahan se kahan aa gaya hai yeh show in a span of 2 weeks. 

@BullsEye777 - Introduction of the typical MIL vamp has been the makers way of increasing the ratings. Only, they fail to realize it has cost them the viewers. ðŸ˜¡

@OmaRamdass - If I were Bhavna, I would show Sanjay's family the door. The serial's current logic beats me. 

Edited by Cathy25 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by OmaRamdass

I fail to understand y writers do storylines that are so unrealistic
Come on man do they think we modern generation buy into these nonsensical storylines?

Which girl in this world will accept marriage from the same guy who embarrassed her in front of everyone at the engagement

And if I was sanjay I was not taking back that ring from shruti - I would have married her and work on Ami

That's why I feel she is more interested in Sanjay's money & status of the family... & after such kind of refusal she'll become permanent vamp of the show...🥱 typical ekta idea...