Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

Is Karisma Kapoor the reason of Ruslaan's latest success. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

prodipto18

Goldie

prodipto18

Posted: 15 November 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sama0023

Originally posted by vinee_vinee

I found only few video of the movie...Could not find Ruslaan any where in youtube with Karishma. I thought there will be some scene..Any way, sorry but does not look like a good movie. 
seems so...even i tried the same and got the same result...and had no calibre to watch through the entire movie. But when you will put dangerous ishq full movie in the search bar it will give you a part 1 of 11 min which is the start of the movie there you will find Ruslaan not just sitting but speaking few insignificant dialogues too. The scene is shot in the dark thus his face is not very clear.

i am adding the link below
the link of the news is

Thanks dear !HugI had another question regarding JLZ in next post, please answer that if you know. Does Saachi ever mentioned about Pritvi enterprise at front of DV ? May be not. If not then may be DV is innocent.I have asked Prodipto, Hope he see it, if not then you are here, also may know about it. I just forgot completely.

sama mallika has answered ur quesion
go hav a luk

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sama0023

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Karisma Kapoor the reason of Ruslaan's latest success. (Page 2)" in Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sama0023

Goldie

sama0023

Posted: 15 November 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prodipto18

I found only few video of the movie...Could not find Ruslaan any where in youtube with Karishma. I thought there will be some scene..Any way, sorry but does not look like a good movie. 
seems so...even i tried the same and got the same result...and had no calibre to watch through the entire movie. But when you will put dangerous ishq full movie in the search bar it will give you a part 1 of 11 min which is the start of the movie there you will find Ruslaan not just sitting but speaking few insignificant dialogues too. The scene is shot in the dark thus his face is not very clear.

the link of the news is

Thanks dear !HugI had another question regarding JLZ in next post, please answer that if you know. Does Saachi ever mentioned about Pritvi enterprise at front of DV ? May be not. If not then may be DV is innocent.I have asked Prodipto, Hope he see it, if not then you are here, also may know about it. I just forgot completely.

sama mallika has answered ur quesion
go hav a luk

Thanks!

vinee_vinee

IF-Dazzler

vinee_vinee

Posted: 15 November 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged

the link of the news is

Yes she did...she did mention to DV that dada is not so clever to be doing this all alone, its Prithvi Entp . I think she has mentioned Prithvi Entp more than once to DV and afterall if DV is going to fight her case should he not be knowing the real reason why Pradeep has backed out of lease. DV has never shown to be reacting on the mention od PE...it has never looked doubtful.

sama0023

prodipto18

Goldie

prodipto18

Posted: 15 November 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged

the link of the news is

Yes she did...she did mention to DV that dada is not so clever to be doing this all alone, its Prithvi Entp . I think she has mentioned Prithvi Entp more than once to DV and afterall if DV is going to fight her case should he not be knowing the real reason why Pradeep has backed out of lease. DV has never shown to be reacting on the mention od PE...it has never looked doubtful.

yes vinee now i remember dat c did told him abt PE

sama0023

anjubala

IF-Rockerz

anjubala

Posted: 15 November 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

the link of the news is

@bold - DV has always reacted to this name...His expression changes to serious mode whenever PE name is taken. Look at the scene you mentioned when Sanchi says it could be Pritvi has bought Mr. Garg..That moment look at DVs expression... Also when Prachi mentioned whether Tai will be able to handle PE when she is sitting with Dils and looking at her wedding cards...DV is in the center and he goes serious and looks at Prachi... He definitely knows about PE and maybe he does not approve of this company or the way they do their work that is why he becomes serious.

sama0023

vinee_vinee

IF-Dazzler

vinee_vinee

Posted: 15 November 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

the link of the news is

@bold - DV has always reacted to this name...His expression changes to serious mode whenever PE name is taken. Look at the scene you mentioned when Sanchi says it could be Pritvi has bought Mr. Garg..That moment look at DVs expression... Also when Prachi mentioned whether Tai will be able to handle PE when she is sitting with Dils and looking at her wedding cards...DV is in the center and he goes serious and looks at Prachi... He definitely knows about PE and maybe he does not approve of this company or the way they do their work that is why he becomes serious.
i will try to see these episodes to check Dhruv's reactions...but if he does know then now he should tell...i believe it should be before committing to her and giving her the ring. As he himself has big words on sharing and trust...then it will all make sence and not just empty words when he practices it.

sama0023

tinatartari

IF-Rockerz

tinatartari

Posted: 15 November 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Omg ruslaan as willian nd karishma scratched him, wanna c tat...
I always wanted 2 c hw he wud lyk a willian nd my wish granted again...yay

prodipto18

Goldie

prodipto18

Posted: 16 November 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinatartari

Omg ruslaan as willian nd karishma scratched him, wanna c tat...
I always wanted 2 c hw he wud lyk a willian nd my wish granted again...yay

he was not a typcial villain
bt u wil like it

Post Reply New Post

Go to top