Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prani08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: jord123

i love how u put the meaning Solah Shringar  or the ornaments and the meaning behind them very interesting and informative and it is good to know they r not just mere ornaments but the hold valuable meaning the best 4 me is the bichuas which r related with fertility does that mean when shlok gifted aastha that and personally adorned it on her what was he thinking it does make think is in it? bcoz he could have gifted her any thing but why that that is why it makes me think all is not fake would have love ur thoughts and shlok's on that😉 and i agree with u the man should be equally devoted as the woman in this show though equality is along way but surely will start as aastha  is here as chachu said e/thing slowly but surely will change men ego equalism woman power aastha will b the voice of the woman in agnihotri as she already started on her 1st day when she was trying to seek blessing from anjali before NA she conveyed her msg beautifully and subtly. awesome analise love them all tanx 4 ur massive effort tirelessly u try to connect the scenes with reality beautifully well done and God bless tank u!👏

Good u r adapting..
Toe rings he has used it to arise the feelings to conquer the feeling of deperate ness.

Will upd.. More in few.
jord123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prasai

No sweets as it is for me and us .syrup sidelined by pepper.
But wanted will give  a cup..

Don't be at it try to adapt it for a day or two maintaining your emotion of elements with other element motion then write back..

Adaptation and using make more compleness..

Like when downward spirituality in the form of fear,anger, arises seek sky or water..
Move away from it cool down with wind and come back..a perfect you.

It's the situation u have to fit in..

I hope I made clear the wind of mind by vibe air 

awww true to ur word u came back with my waffle yammy tank u just the right time had dinner and put the kids to bed i will have them 4 desert and no syrup just perfect😛tank u haan! will try to read more to understand about the wind😳

jord123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
di tanx 4 explaining about the toe ring aww that is why it felt strange with the meaning behind it why he gave that now what u said make sense waiting 4 more 😊
abi_niki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ornament Connection with science... Its my view from my reference... Based on chart if you get different views share it... But Sciene area is exact truth... I am not able to exactly relate with elements and emotions...bc everyone is connected with one another... I did my level best... Hope it will be useful for us... If I did mistakes in this correct & guide me...
                         As per our video I arrange this ornament  - science collection
S.NO
ORNAMENT
SCIENCE
ELEMENT
EMOTION

Hand Ring
the wedding ring goes on the left ring finger, cause that's the only finger that has a vein that goes directly to heart.
Fire
Joy
Shikha[hair Style]
The function of awareness and alertness in the human body is performed by the brain centre at the place where shikha is kept. [ Center Point]
All Elements
All Emotions
Bangles, Bracelet
increasing her vital energy and protecting her against negative energies
Fire
Joy
Payal [ Anklet]
(1) stops the inflammation of foot soles.
(2) Provides protection against swelling of the heels.
(3)Regulates peripheral blood circulation.
(4)It helps patients of sciatica.
(5)Activates lymph glands in the body and boosts immunity.
(6)Is beneficial in gynaecological disorders like menstrual diseases, infertility, ormonal imbalance and abnormal conditions of obstetrics.
(7)Regulates the flow of life force within the body improving health and looks and thus helps maintain health.
(8)Helps in keeping sexual desires under check.
Earth,  Metal
Empathy, Grief

Armlet
It induces valour and helps to keep the body in shape. It keeps the digestive system in order and protects against allergies.
Fire, Metal, Wood
 Joy, Grief, Anger
Anjana

Prevent eye infections.
Fire
Joy
Earrings
helps in the development of intellect, power of thinking and decision making faculties.
Earth
Empathy
Tilak

Sindoor
develops intellectual power, vitality and the faculty of thinking.
Activates the pituitary and pineal gland, so that the body and mind of our married women function better.
Earth

All Elements
Empathy

All Emotions

Nath [ Nose Ring]
linked with the female reproductive organs and lessen period pain during women's natural menstrual course and periods.
Metal

Grief

Necklace
They have a beneficial impact on the thyroid gland and the respiration system.
Metal
Grief

Mehendi
the strength of love in a marriage
Fire
Joy
Waist-chain
It activates the Mooladhar charka and improves efficiency of the kidneys and the urinary bladder, and gives relief from backache and other pains.
Water
Fear
Toe Ring
Menstrual cycle course is regularized with even intervals. This gives good scope for conceiving to married women. Also it is said just because that particular nerve in the second finger from toe, also connects the uterus and passes through heart.
Earth, Fire
Empathy, Joy
http://bapujirishiprasad.blogspot.in/2009/05/importance-of-indian-traditions.html
Prani08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: abi_niki

Ornament Connection with science... Its my view from my reference... Based on chart if you get different views share it... But Sciene area is exact truth... I am not able to exactly relate with elements and emotions...bc everyone is connected with one another... I did my level best... Hope it will be useful for us... If I did mistakes in this correct & guide me...
                         As per our video I arrange this ornament  - science collection

S.NO
ORNAMENT
SCIENCE
ELEMENT
EMOTION

Hand Ring
the wedding ring goes on the left ring finger, cause that's the only finger that has a vein that goes directly to heart.
Fire
Joy
Shikha[hair Style]
The function of awareness and alertness in the human body is performed by the brain centre at the place where shikha is kept. [ Center Point]
All Elements
All Emotions
Bangles, Bracelet
increasing her vital energy and protecting her against negative energies
Fire
Joy
Payal [ Anklet]
(1) stops the inflammation of foot soles.
(2) Provides protection against swelling of the heels.
(3)Regulates peripheral blood circulation.
(4)It helps patients of sciatica.
(5)Activates lymph glands in the body and boosts immunity.
(6)Is beneficial in gynaecological disorders like menstrual diseases, infertility, ormonal imbalance and abnormal conditions of obstetrics.
(7)Regulates the flow of life force within the body improving health and looks and thus helps maintain health.
(8)Helps in keeping sexual desires under check.
Earth,  Metal
Empathy, Grief

Armlet
It induces valour and helps to keep the body in shape. It keeps the digestive system in order and protects against allergies.
Fire, Metal, Wood
 Joy, Grief, Anger
Anjana

Prevent eye infections.
Fire
Joy
Earrings
helps in the development of intellect, power of thinking and decision making faculties.
Earth
Empathy
Tilak

Sindoor
develops intellectual power, vitality and the faculty of thinking.
Activates the pituitary and pineal gland, so that the body and mind of our married women function better.
Earth

All Elements
Empathy

All Emotions

Nath [ Nose Ring]
linked with the female reproductive organs and lessen period pain during women's natural menstrual course and periods.
Metal

Grief

Necklace
They have a beneficial impact on the thyroid gland and the respiration system.
Metal
Grief

Mehendi
the strength of love in a marriage
Fire
Joy
Waist-chain
It activates the Mooladhar charka and improves efficiency of the kidneys and the urinary bladder, and gives relief from backache and other pains.
Water
Fear
Toe Ring
Menstrual cycle course is regularized with even intervals. This gives good scope for conceiving to married women. Also it is said just because that particular nerve in the second finger from toe, also connects the uterus and passes through heart.
Earth, Fire
Empathy, Joy
http://bapujirishiprasad.blogspot.in/2009/05/importance-of-indian-traditions.html

OMG OMG.omg.omg,OMG.

How and where I found you,,
What r u girl
Helper...u helped by asking more how can I help IOU., warm, concern 
Achiever..I just gave guidelines paid more attention then me in achieving.energetic,optimistic, goal oriented.
Perfectionist...your high ideals were shown in your sola sringar and Tamil vm..realistic,principled.
Thinker..curious,analytical.introverted,...u made me think more by your thinking
Questioner,value locality,trust worthy,responsible,u questioned me every sec..I enjoyed being questioned.
Adventurer..energetic, lively,optimistic, I thought I was the only one more like this..but u amazed me.
Peacemaker,receptive,supportive, good natured.
Leader,self confident and protective even me..

So can I say how I deserved your friendship and siship and a daughter.l

Everyday a new element.l

All in one.

I salute to your character...very unique..

Thank you for comming into me,.

No words than this 

Amal credit goes to you.l..I dedicate to you.

The creator matters than 

abi_niki thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prasai

OMG OMG.omg.omg,OMG.

How and where I found you,,
What r u girl
Helper...u helped by asking more how can I help IOU., warm, concern 
Achiever..I just gave guidelines paid more attention then me in achieving.energetic,optimistic, goal oriented.
Perfectionist...your high ideals were shown in your sola sringar and Tamil vm..realistic,principled.
Thinker..curious,analytical.introverted,...u made me think more by your thinking
Questioner,value locality,trust worthy,responsible,u questioned me every sec..I enjoyed being questioned.
Adventurer..energetic, lively,optimistic, I thought I was the only one more like this..but u amazed me.
Peacemaker,receptive,supportive, good natured.
Leader,self confident and protective even me..

So can I say how I deserved your friendship and siship and a daughter.l

Everyday a new element.l

All in one.

I salute to your character...very unique..

Thank you for comming into me,.

No words than this 

Amal credit goes to you.l..I dedicate to you.

The creator matters than 

I dont know what to say... You are elders... Just bow my head...

You give the platform...otherwise I cant pour out...

Infact I want  to quit from this forum thats why I planned to give  "Journey VM" as my last VM;  and thats the reason I searched you on that day...before quitting you give me the chance to spread some useful information here... I am satisfied a little bit...

I take this opportunity to apologize  for arguing with you and creating a tiff...

I love all traditions; my mom usually told us there is a scientific reason behind everything... If we said sciene ppl wont follow; thats why bring it as rituals...

Thanks didi... Thanks a lot...

One thing I didnt get  what is "abi_niki Oct 20' 12? ...

abi_niki thumbnail
Originally posted by: dakshaavi

Great job abi- niki.

Thanks you...
abi_niki thumbnail
Friends, who are all now in ornament collection @ here?

Hey, shall we share our fav ornament collection?

Didi, dont scold me, for making your space as playground... Its our family na...otherwise like a museum...

Myself... Studs with stones, and rings...
Prani08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: abi_niki

Friends, who are all now in ornament collection @ here?

Hey, shall we share our fav ornament collection?

Didi, dont scold me, for making your space as playground... Its our family na...otherwise like a museum...

Myself... Studs with stones, and rings...

Mine is kamarbadh.

Can we do a post now..
Hon.

U do it plz not comfy in here at home means pleasure is mine.

According to shlock which ornament u like caps...

Please don't hide yourself.

Edited by Prasai - 10 years ago
abi_niki thumbnail

Mine is kamarbadh.

Can we do a post now..
Hon.

U do it plz not comfy in here at home means pleasure is mine.

According to shlock which ornament u like caps...

Please don't hide yourself.

[/QUOTE]

@ blue - not able to  understand...Why Shlok here?