Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

:~ 11.17.13 - Happy Birthday, Fariha! ~: (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 18

-Faiza-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Faiza-

PKDH 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
i had to a little bit of stalking to find this threadStern SmileLOL..but Ohh mm Geee seriously..girlzz soo brilliant job with the thread...it looks too too too too awsomeApprove

Fariii..i know its bit late nowStern Smile but Happy Birthday girlHug
Hope you had enjoyed your day..May you have a longg happy life ahead...have a rocking coming year and keep smilingHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DeviatedTesoro.-Alina.--Iqra--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":~ 11.17.13 - Happy Birthday, Fariha! ~: (Page 10)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OnlyHope

IF-Veteran Member

OnlyHope

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BalamPichkaari

Fariha L(forgot the rest of your last name, as usual) aka B1 aka TZE aka Jeevika didi aka meri zindagi ki fairy,
Where to start? Probably from the time when I was unusually formal with you asking you whether I could help make EHM celebration threads. Or from the time when I liked all the posts you made despite the fact all they said was 'reserved.' Or the time when I continuously commented first on all your posts. Let's just say the beginning was Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain - this show and that forum made us Jeevika and Maanvi (aka B1 and B2). And then after that oh lord we scrapped so much it kind of became unbelievable. Do you remember those times when we had two PM convos and a scrap convo going at the same time? And my nonstop complaining sessions about that one person who drove us nuts but we found her ever so dramatic and funny (oh, that's still going btw ;)) I am so glad I came to know you because you are beautiful in everything you do and everything you say and I love you, aakhir behen hai hum, IF ka rishtaa hai humaara. Heart And then I watched all the episodes of HS and ZGH overnight because I fell in love with the shows after your recommendation. Let's just say what Fairy loves, I love. We are bound together by this irreplaceable friendship and sisterly love which will always be within my heart. You've turned 24 today and I am so damn excited you've no idea (actually maybe you do Ermm). You are a big sister to me and honestly, there is no other way to put it. I'm not spectacular with words like you so I just want you to know that I love you, like Mannu loves didi. I would be nowhere without you. You are like an inspiration, the most gorgeous person inside out and someone who I can always look up to... and, in your own words, I demand you to stay this way Cool Happy birthday Jeevika didi! I love you, hamesha kiliye and even after that. Thank you for being that one person who I can share everything with without thinking twice.
I love you,
From Kriti aka Mannu
It's Lakhani LOL
Aww TZE..you STILL remember? LOL I think you've become a TZE now too...or at least for Aussie-Cali haha :P
Formal with me? I remember those times, haha! Your incessant PMs and just the passion to somehow help me out...I still wonder WHY? LOL But anyway, all that help was definitely worth it cause it just kept bringing us closer! Okay, Kriti..we're like so many years apart, but I never felt you're so much younger than me LOL I guess you're just too mature, which is GOOD.. I can't handle immature, fake people. *hint hint* *cough cough* ROFLROFL Drama is still going on? Well then I want a sneak peek, if not the entire series! Soon. You should have Christmas break coming up next month na? Well then, we can catch up :D
IF ka rishta hai humara. Wow. Amazing. Now that's exclusively for US. *wheee* khoon ka na sahee, IF ka to hai Embarrassed
So, well..I have a lot of recommendations for shows you need to watch since I love them..will you? Blushing
Thank you for the lovely wishes, Jeevika Didi's Mannu Hug
Yes, I demand you stay the same, hamesha and I will love you forever, regardless Hug

Thanks for the beautiful wishes and prayers..and the tmie and effort you put in behind this beautiful thread! <3

-Alina.--Iqra---bonbon-

OnlyHope

IF-Veteran Member

OnlyHope

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Main post and messages in order LOL main post ka to hogaya..abhi tak sirf do messages ka reply dia hai..Rits and Kriti

-Alina.--Iqra--HeavenlyBliss.

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Youre so slowww man!

-Alina.--Iqra--_saumya_

OnlyHope

IF-Veteran Member

OnlyHope

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I'm at work Stern Smile

--Iqra--

IF-Rockerz

--Iqra--

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Just do Hinna's first. LOL Woh khush ho jayegi. ;)

-Alina.OnlyHopeHeavenlyBliss.

OnlyHope

IF-Veteran Member

OnlyHope

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

Farihaaa/Bakri/Budhi! Your getting old now! Jawaani ke din gaye!Shocked OMG time flies, I still remember when I was writing my message for your birthday last year. Feels like it was just yesterday. Stern Smile We have known each other for years now, yeah we lost contact in between but then destiny reunited us thanks to Humsafar.ROFL It has been a long journey full of adventures (okay, I don't know what I'm talking about here so I'll just stop). I have enjoyed every moment spent with you because I have learnt so much from you and I feel if you weren't in my life I would never be where I am today! You have been a big influence to me so thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thanks for always being there for me whenever I needed you whether it was because I was sad, because I needed guidance, because I wanted to share my happiness or just because I wanted a friend to talk to. You were always there and ready to tolerate all my nonsense and silliness. I love you so much and pray to Allah to give every a girl a friend and sister like you!Hug From the bottom of my heart I pray you get all the happiness in the world! Happy birthday! <3

You know you are always in my prayers (yes I even pray for your marriage as I want to become a Khala real soon) but here is just a small gift from me to you as an appreciation for always being here for meEmbarrassed I hope you like it!

*Check the gift below*

Lots of love
Hinnu <3
Hinna, replying to this already cause patience naam ki to cheez hai nahi aap mein LOL
Bakri is fine, but buddhi? Aren't we almost the same age? LOL
Jawani gayi ROFL LMAO..I know right *sigh* :(
Chalo jee ab aapko Aunty ke sath hi kaam chalana hoga :P

And yes, I still go back and read your message from my previous b'day thread...it honestly always makes me emotional and I love you for that! Hug

Humsafar will just always be that special for us, right? It brought so many of us together..it's insane..but beautiful at the same time Embarrassed some of us got great life-long friends and sisters Hug

I'm still always here and will be there for you, hamesha...and you can count on me for this, you know it! Embarrassed
Thanks for the duayein and wishes Hug mean a lot to me..and you know it's all I need!!
Gift ke comments baad mein Day Dreaming
And omg shaadi ki duaROFL get in line..Hira has been praying forever and even a lotta other people..is saal kuch karna hi parega ROFL
Love you Hinnuuu! Hug
Thanks once again! <3

OnlyHope

IF-Veteran Member

OnlyHope

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Iqra--

Just do Hinna's first. LOL Woh khush ho jayegi. ;)
Aapka kehna aur mera post karna..great minds think alike LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top