Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

~~ KRRISH 3 FAILS TO BEAT YJHD ends with 174 cr BOI confirmed!!~~

Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Dhoom 3 Is Biggest Grosser Of All Time

Sunday 30th December 2013 11.30 IST

Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network

Dhoom 3 has become the biggest grosser of all time in just ten days. The final collections of Sunday are still to come in but it is certain that it has crossed the 208 crore nett lifetime figure of Chennai Express. The business of Dhoom 3 (Hindi) in ten days is over 210 crore nett. The top nett grossers of all time at the moment are as follows. All figures approx and for Hindi versions only.

1. Dhoom 3 - 211 cr (still running)

2. Chennai Express - 208 crore

3. 3 Idiots - 202 crore

4. Ek Tha Tiger - 186 crore

5. Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani - 179 crore

Edited by KARAN888 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Forget ETT...will it cross YJHD?
Che.Guevara thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsMalhotra

The Hindi version will not cross YJHD but the Hindi + Telugu+Tamil may cross YJHD.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: MrsMalhotra

It should YJHD is at 179 cr..so very possible.. if it has a decent weekend 
Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Basically this is Dabangg 2 of this year .Huge expectations ,underwhelming results.200 Cr was the bare minimum it should have done to meet the expectations .I hugely doubt there would be Krrish 4 disappointing because I am a huge fan of Krrish franchise.The producers are just inlating the numbers to save their face...
Che.Guevara thumbnail
Originally posted by: rewaa

Basically this is Dabangg 2 of this year .Huge expectations ,underwhelming results.200 Cr was the bare minimum it should have done to meet the expectations .I hugely doubt there would be Krrish 4 disappointing because I am a huge fan of Krrish franchise.The producers are just inlating the numbers to save their face...

It is still a BB but with 2 open weeks,solo release,record screens 4000 cr and still struggling to beat YJHD which was a non holiday release with 2800 screens is a big disappointing.
..Sanchi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
🤣 
The whole world knows that Krrish 3 will beat CE's record tomorrow.
Peanutbolt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Okayyy am confused now 😕 I just read krrish 3 needs 1more crore to beat CE also MTV channel is showing the same..So which is more reliable..?? And considered actual ??
..Sanchi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Daffyy

Okayyy am confused now 😕 I just read krrish 3 needs 1more crore to beat CE also MTV channel is showing the same..So which is more reliable..?? And considered actual ??

Everyone says it will beat CE tomorrow except BOI. 😆 Some SRK fans will believe BOI, I understand.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rewaa

Thats why I respect the makers of Dabangg2 now. They could have inflated figures. Given Salman's golden run people would have believed it too. But I dont think there was more than 10cr difference b/w BOI and producer's figures.