Frequent Posters

Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
priya...Thanks for sharing ...😊
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It is not right from Shiv to get disheartened just because he is not Ira & Alok's biological son. Then his thinking of adopting a child will look like a mockery. When they have given him everything in life and brought him to this level, he should be greatfull to them and not avoiding & hurting them. Is there no scope for their unadultrated love?
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deejagi

It is not right from Shiv to get disheartened just because he is not Ira & Alok's biological son. Then his thinking of adopting a child will look like a mockery. When they have given him everything in life and brought him to this level, he should be greatfull to them and not avoiding & hurting them. Is there no scope for their unadultrated love?

We can look at it the other way too.
These are his feelings and reactions when he got to know that he has been adopted.
It will make him more understanding towards the child he is going to adopt.He will anticipate the problems the child will face when he gets to know that he has been adopted and he will hold his hand and guide him through this process.
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

tomorrow: Alok tells meenu that he has asked sarla to leave the city. however , meenu is shocked when alok tells her that ansh had gone to to Sarla's house to inquire abt Ira's pergnancy...

28th November: the same is given
atominis thumbnail
Shekhars are more manipulative than I thought. Asking Sarla to leave the city?! Whoa! 😲 Do they think Shiv can't take a flight to Kolkata and look for Sarla? What next? Ask Sarla to leave the country?

Why are they do desperate to hide it? Is it something dirty?

I am hating this drama and especially this stupid drag fest. 😡
amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Skepblun

Shekhars are more manipulative than I thought. Asking Sarla to leave the city?! Whoa! 😲 Do they think Shiv can't take a flight to Kolkata and look for Sarla? What next? Ask Sarla to leave the country?

Why are they do desperate to hide it? Is it something dirty?

I am hating this drama and especially this stupid drag fest. 😡

hi i'm new to BV site ðŸ˜³

what i want to say is maybe there is a darker secret which Ira should not know ... desperate times calling for desperate measures ... 
Also what i dont get is usually anandhi is shown as a person who is able to dig out the truth ... but in this case she seems to be landing in dead ends    ... y so???

HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
but the scene was already telecasted...anyways thanks...
chirpy_life19 thumbnail

Thanks Maahi!

Why did they give same spoiler for two days...looks like this week is filled with Sanchi show.😳
MirjanaNS thumbnail

Ira in the past.The time when the IRA lost a baby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l99fTbKuyQ4

RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.