Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Pakhi wants to win d challenge as its her hubby viswas on her and she thinks its like first vachan of saat phera or sumthing. She starts working and tries to mk a budget plan. She asks all the servants gor help. Maji helps her with all info, but not happy at all. Later she plans dt it will be better to misplace or snatch the masterkey, so dt P dnt win d challenge. She says dhe will mk all attempts so P fails miserably.
pinkeye thumbnail
After knwing A eats office lunch, P reaches there with food and finds A scolding employees on budget issues. He says its his forte to manage budget as he believes wastage of resources are wastage of savings.

He is surprised to c P thrte and reluctantly gets ready fr lunch on P insistence. PAkhi asks will you scold me like this if I mismanage the buget. In reply, A says no, tum meri employee toh nahi ho. So P asks- toh main aapki kaun hun. A is unable to ans,

Precap dt mahaji misplaces the key , p is informing dt to A and he calmly bt bit annoyingly says toh dhyan rakhna chahiye tha na
Doe_Jane2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh dear! Pakhi's thoughtfulness is killing me ..😭
wish Anshu tells her straight up his intentions now..

Thank you Pinkeye, for the written update..😳
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: itsRitzi

πŸ˜†servants r a bit annoying

I guess its got to do with the number ... too many of them πŸ˜†
pinkeye thumbnail
Originally posted by: janedoe2013

oh dear! Pakhi's thoughtfulness is killing me ..😭
wish Anshu tells her straight up his intentions now..

Thank you Pinkeye, for the written update..😳

You are welcome dear.

Pakhi is living a beautiful lie at the moment. The day Anshuman 's true intentions are out, she will be heart broken and may leave. May be then ANshuman will try to say things I mean may be his true feelings as I EXpect him to develop dt.
Pakhi will not belive his truth I guess dt time.
.S.A. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkeye

PAkhi asks will you scold me like this if I mismanage the buget. In reply, A says no, tum meri employee toh nahi ho. So P asks- toh main aapki kaun hun. A is unable to ans,

thank you ... waiting ...
Doe_Jane2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkeye

You are welcome dear.

Pakhi is living a beautiful lie at the moment. The day Anshuman 's true intentions are out, she will be heart broken and may leave. May be then ANshuman will try to say things I mean may be his true feelings as I EXpect him to develop dt.
Pakhi will not belive his truth I guess dt time.

you are right..it may be a likely exchange of filial position in the future..
.S.A. thumbnail
Episode 11?

Waiting guys 😳
KayAziwa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hi..
am here,waiting for the live update..πŸ˜ƒ
the_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: .Sama.

Episode 11?

Waiting guys 😳

Here you go..πŸ˜ƒ

- Girish tries to make Lavanya understand that what they are doing with Pakhi is not right as she's a nice girl and if Anshu doesn't want her he should tell her directly. Lavanya argues back with the same old image jap 

- Anshu boy is having a headache and Pakhi does a 'tel malish', nice & cute scene between the two, Anshu feels better and falls asleep

- Buaji is here with a weird background saying 'buaji' πŸ˜†, she's started with her taunts and brought a child Naina, whose both parents died and lives with Buaji...Lavanya at first smiles at the baby with adoration & longing but later becomes irritated when she learns the baby would stay there and Naina breaks a vase πŸ˜†

- Anshu boy wakes up late and hurries to get dressed, Pakhi is in the dressing room cleaning spilled sindoor and Anshu is mad as he's in towel...he asks Pakhi to turn around & Pakhi covers her eyes but watches him in the mirror peeping through her fingers all the same, poor Mr Rathod is scandalized when he realizes πŸ˜‰

- The key company comes and Pakhi is stunned to see huge bill, she's upset as Mahaji produces the old key after the payment is made

- The precap scene, Anshu-Lavanya are happy that now Pakhi won't be able to win the challenge while Pakhi is determined to win

- Pakhi asks for bills of previous months from Mahaji and sees they don't match with the budget she made & questions why Mahaji didn't correct her earlier when she was making the budget, later she remembers Anshu's words to his employees that wastage of resource is wastage of savings and decide to prevent wastage in the Rathod house πŸ˜ƒ