Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prtn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sonisam22

I really loved your theory. . .

Had felt really bad after seeing "Rey - Sharon conversation". . .
I didn't like the way Sharon kept on saying about her problem. . .

Ya, i agree to you. If Sharon had said only about moving on stuffs to Rey. . . that also won't have been good. . . Like, already he is heartbroken; it would have hurt him more...

But don't you think, she should have added moving on stuffs also. . .

Sharon sounded so selfish. She was all saying about "her last chance", "her pain", "her love", her situation", "her helplessness" etc etc. . .

And her statement "pyaar kiya hai. . . selfish hona allowed hai, right???"
I remember, months ago she only have said "pyaar me log Selfish nahi. . .Selfless hote hai"

To be straightforward and honest, is really good and appreciable. . .
But, situation also should be considered. . .

Anyways. . . "whether Sharon was right or wrong?" will be a debate which is never gonna end. . .

😊

only the last line- its circumstancial- right or wrong... not that sharon is always wrong- even though selfish- yesterday it was a unkind thing more than wrong...

prtn thumbnail

Originally posted by: tannuluv

so as sharon fans we can say she is right as rey fan you are also doing the same. You want one best friend for rey n understand his situations n we are thinging about sharon. If you say sharon as selfish i can also show you many situations in which rey is very selfish...But the fact is cvs ko rey ko taani ki engagement me llana tha uske liye cvs kisi bhi character ko situation keliye change karsakthe he bcs REY the HERO...baaki sab side characters...

lets not drag CVs here they are anyway responsible for everything.
of course im rey fan and it hurt me badly to see his best friend tal only abot her lovelife when his own love life in such amess and he was all alone-
she practically told him- tumhaara tho gaya atleast mera chance hain so come.
kaise yaar - how do u ask ur friend to attend an EX s sagaai for wahtever reason...its so difficult .. 
cscs thumbnail

Originally posted by: prtn

yes- her monologue watched now actually-again- went from ive to goto the sagaaiii for ---reasons and then rey ke liye bhi achha hoga bcoz -----mera last chance will go...will it be good to ask him?? ...uskeliye bhi achha hain...i need to go i have to go---- i will ask him to go for my sake

she thought he has to face the music ONLY after the gang decided that she has to stay back- im not saying she wasnt concerned about him but she was way more concerned about herself and i think its not right

kaun sa d3 dkhte ho huh?? she said tht rey needs to move on n face reality.. in convo only she said that its her last chance n all..
prtn thumbnail

red: really then i think you dont watch d3 regularly...bcs i already mentioned my reasons doubt he tho go na watch your selfish rey

this is not about rey - even if he has been selfish does it mean sharon can be selfish too?
 and yes i watch d3 atleast thrice daily

and no rey or swayam have never been selfish or kriya too for that matter everyone else has been at one point of time or the other.
but this is not about all that- sharons selfishness yesterday was too much for me to handle thats it
and no more replies from my side
prtn thumbnail

Originally posted by: cscs

kaun sa d3 dkhte ho huh?? she said tht rey needs to move on n face reality.. in convo only she said that its her last chance n all..

please see the reply above @bold- im off no more reply- i cant handle unkindness dear in dosti definitely not
tannuluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i just want to say being a rey fan you dont understand those selfish behaviour of rey which hurt many swaron n sharon fans in the same way you are hurt by sharon selfish behaviour but pls if you watch d3 dont say rey was never selfish even everyone knows this. If you blame sharon we can also blame rey... 
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prtn

ur first line- ur fine with sharons selfishness and im not. full stop.
btw rey never been selfish in friendship or love

now you must be kidding 😆 😆 😆
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yes sharon was selfish yesterday with rey and i am completely fine with it bcs its rey not swayam. Swayam is always been selfless in love, in friendship agar sharon swayam se selfish banjaathi he i dont like it but with rey its absolutely OK. bcs rey also many times behaved as a selfish friend with sharon. Ex. Rey breaking up with taani and he take sharon's help and also requested her not to tell all this to swayam so even though he know it may affect them still he requested sharon. Rey's interference in between swaron, during camping date sharon clearly mentioned she and swayam are on date still he didnt listen to her create whole drama. Adi n photoshoot when choreography changed sharon said she is comfortable but instead of understanding her situation he was so busy with passionate photo shoot.  Recently sharon denies her relationship with swayam infront of gang he told she is not his best friend fine he was justified there but when rey slapped swayam when sharon is angry he wanted her to forgive him he even didnt say a proper sorry to swayam...i can show you many reasons where rey behaved as a selfish friend to sharon n most of the time his selfish behaviour affected swaron, swayam, sharon. But yesterday sharon was selfish bcs that is good for both rey and sharon. One thing i always love about sharon is she is practical ek baitke rone se kuch nahi hota accept the fact and move on or try to get back your love this applies to both sharon n rey. Rey didn't understand that show she requested him to come for his best friend its good for rey...

I am not saying sharon is only best friend but the fact is sharon n rey dono hi selfish friends he ek dusre keliya n its absolutely fins these two are BEST FRIENDS...

thank you for stating facts. 👏 perfect facts. I absolutely loved sharon.use zabardasthi rey ke saath rehne choda aya tho kya karthi..she said what she was in her minds and she also expressed that they shouldnt sit and sulk but face it. results chahe kuch bhi ho. and rey ki friendship ko mera namaskar. he didnt even apologise to swayam but expects a lot from them. I hope cozz of this rey issue swaron wont have againa tiff like adi track...he shouldnt be that important to swaron love story
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

i just want to say being a rey fan you dont understand those selfish behaviour of rey which hurt many swaron n sharon fans in the same way you are hurt by sharon selfish behaviour but pls if you watch d3 dont say rey was never selfish even everyone knows this. If you blame sharon we can also blame rey... 

i second you...
being a rey fan TM will not understand how swaron fans felt and hurt bcoz of rey's selfish behaviour and i am fine the other way round...

prtn thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi_swaron

i second you...
being a rey fan TM will not understand how swaron fans felt and hurt bcoz of rey's selfish behaviour and i am fine the other way round...

im blaming sharons behavior as on yesterday darling- my first line in the post says otheriwse i dont really care for her selfish or otheriwse

and whats this of if u blame sharon i will balme rey-- abhi sharon ki bat chal rahin hain tho sharon ki baat karo i myself will mae a post on rey s selfishness and there u can list out his selfish actions.

but im off ..