Posted: 10 years ago
Congratulation for 3rd thread... 😊

Awsome update... 😊

very well written all scene are awsome... ...😊

waiting for nxt os update soon...😊
Mani.AR. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
tijje kaake di lakh lakh vadhaiyaan... Tenu chaida si na teen kaake???!!! Lae... sambhal hun... Aur ek gal te main das ditto si pelle hi... Teen tigaada te kam bigaada... Te hun menu ghat to ghat ek hor kakka  chaida hi chaida...
The aforementioned statements have been pronounced in I
State of drunkarness, thereto, they invalidate the impact produced thereon.
After hearing the appeal of respondent no. 1 , mani sood, who under undue influence has been forced to adopt the pen name of radhika kapoor, and considering the evidence produced in the form of text msg produced through one windows phone into the other android one, the learned counsel has come to a conclusion that the subject matter of the part being talked about is not a pure work of fiction, bearing resemblance with the personal notions and behaviour of the plaintiff. As such, the court produces a sentence against the defendant, kritika chawla for producing intoxicating effect over the respondent no 1, thereby taking advantage of her good faith. As per section 24(ks) of the kashianpanna act 2007, the defendant is accused of being involved in acts posing risk to the heart of the consumers. As such, she has to continue doing the same till the end of the plaintiff's life, and in case of default, even in her afterlife.
The court is adjourned for the day. *fall of hammer*
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for the new thread & as usual superb update I loved ghd way yu showed ghar pe ek he boss hai that is riddhima, even their small one is cute lol n helloi sse mann nahi bhara so wen yu free  then I need iss ka sequel too if possible in moi wish list :) Edited by karan-007 - 10 years ago
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome os
congratsss for new thread
plzzz pm me for next work
continue soon
thanx for pm
Edited by nilusoni - 10 years ago
rads73937 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread.
Hehehe it was awesome.
He was doing exactly opposite what he was speaking on the fone.
Loved it.
Thanx for the pm. Take care.
Edited by rads73937 - 10 years ago
ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi
the os is really the cutest one i say
angel is again on her way to make her dadda irritate but armaan is the best dad he took her in his broad cum warm arms and tried to make her sleep as ordered by his lovely beautifull wife but before he could obey his wife's orders his phone which is the most irritating element i think started ringing making angel waking up 
and as angel is awake now she started shwoing all her lil trantrums making her ddaad irritate to the core but armaan being a sweet took great care of her as well as made that reporter realised that no body have the right to order or ask any q 

Asiyamajeed thumbnail
Congrats on new thread...:)

os was amazng dear...:)
angel0912 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AWESME OS NOW all knw tht who is boss πŸ‘πŸ˜‰
LoveArsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
First of all congratz for the new thread n awesomee os, angel is such a sweetheart n armaan aise toh boss hai par ghar pe uski shona boss love it n kritz tera ff update kar le yaar :)
Pumpkinn thumbnail
I will say only one thing ,
Reading anything written by you is pleasure .