Qubool Nahin hai !!

gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

I love QH , nothing will change that. I loved yesterdays episode, a very balanced one. I did not like today's episode. There is a time and place for everything . This is not the time to mess up the room and lick the jam(actually I don't mind that that much).I was taught that you change the bad things not good things. Since when did cleanliness become a bad thing ? last I heard cleanliness is next to godliness. If Asad is so OCD then what's with the ponytail ? Who messes up the room at the age of 23 on purpose. Why would you want to eat like that ? Come guys ... there are others ways to mess up a bed rather than throwing clothes on them... Time to get rid of them not bring them to bed . Jokes apart , why can't they just sit and talk. They are becoming too comfortable with each other . That passion is missing. It should be electric when they are in each other's company, sparks should fly.

As my dear friend Leo Tolstoy says
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself."

I hope that Gul realizes the difference between childish and childlike.
There are other ways to be childlike...in more constructive ways... there is an inner child in each one of us . Though I am 16 but still I have a 6 year old in me.
Edited by gossipgirlxoxo - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...MonaCo... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gossipgirlxoxo

I love QH , nothing will change that. I loved yesterdays episode, a very balanced one. I did not like today's episode. There is a time and place for everything . This is not the time to mess up the room and lick the jam(actually I don't mind that that much).I was taught that you change the bad things not good things. Since when did cleanliness become a bad thing ? last I heard cleanliness is next to godliness. If Asad is so OCD then what's with the ponytail ? Who messes up the room at the age of 23 on purpose. Why would you want to eat like that ? Come guys ... there are others ways to mess up a bed rather than throwing clothes on them... Time to get rid of them not bring them to bed . Jokes apart , why can't they just sit and talk. They are becoming too comfortable with each other . That passion is missing. It should be electric when they are in each other's company, sparks should fly.

As my dear friend Leo Tolstoy says
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself."

I am glad that in your own style, you agree with me, for once :) 😳
Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u are way being too sarcastical regarding messing us the bed na?😉🤣
DancingBell thumbnail
Even I didnt like todays episode...especially bedroom scene...
Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Actually I didn't mind it at all it was just for fun and they just tried to bring back our QH and you know they just can't give us ASYA scene in different way can they ??
They talked about divorce and more communication baout that is not necessary because they already knows that .
And they will bring twists in their relationship ont his 90days phase but till then they need to go on with something so this.

And it showed how childish Zoya actually is and Asad has not changed he was just making Zoya's wish poori 

P.S: I sometime make my dad scold my mom because she didn't allow me to do something Yet I know he is not scolding for real still I becum happy So yeah he was just doing to make her happy
I so wish to get AAK in my life but Reality me such men don't exist my bad luck😆
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Originally posted by: monaco

I am glad that in your own style, you agree with me, for once :) 😳

I am glad that you are glad . I don't mind cute OTT Zoya, because that is who she is. But these scenes might have a place somewhere down the line. Right now it isn't  the time for that !
tashug9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
too childish ...grow up makers😆
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..preethi..

u are way being too sarcastical regarding messing us the bed na?😉🤣

I was merely suggestive !!
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksasya

Even I didnt like todays episode...especially bedroom scene...

Timing is not right .
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Guguminti

Actually I didn't mind it at all it was just for fun and they just tried to bring back our QH and you know they just can't give us ASYA scene in different way can they ??

They talked about divorce and more communication baout that is not necessary because they already knows that .
And they will bring twists in their relationship ont his 90days phase but till then they need to go on with something so this.

And it showed how childish Zoya actually is and Asad has not changed he was just making Zoya's wish poori 

P.S: I sometime make my dad scold my mom because she didn't allow me to do something Yet I know he is not scolding for real still I becum happy So yeah he was just doing to make her happy
I so wish to get AAK in my life but Reality me such men don't exist my bad luck😆

That is the point , you cannot bring old QH back.. because there is no need. Time changes everything. You said it perfectly Zoya is childish now.. When she was childlike it was cute.

And Aur bhi hain ghum zamane main zoya ki wishes ke siwa !!

p.s. no comments on that .