Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

snigdha_arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

snigdha_arsha

Posted: 14 November 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
This post isn't related to Facebook or Twitter.

It is related to the Channel V and Dil Dosti Dance.

I am really so happy to see Kria's comeback promoted so GRANDLY!Cool

I am sure, people who have been missing all the while from IF n Social Networking Sites can also become aware of Shakti coming back as Kria.

We all knew that Shakti was coming back becoz of d interviews and Spoilers going around..

N then one day BOOM!

Here comes a spoiler taking Kria's name in the tagline after...

^600 days FREAKING 600 days!ROFLROFLROFL 1 year 8 months...ie.20 months.

N then them promoting it in between almost all shows...

There are giving a SHOW like TBP n CSI midbreak and say about Rey and Kria and the D3 TwistBig smileLOL

I swear many of u including me watched the episodes only to hear the tagline.

N then the pics created HAVOCS in facebookLOLLOL

n then again BOOOMMM!

Tagline appears again with the MOST HAPPENING KriYaansh/ArSha pic on the Tagline promoting D3 like a BOSS Again!Cool

They are saying Kria, Reyaansh everywhere and asking us to watch D3 from Mon-Friday at 7 Pm.WinkLOL

JAB NEWS HEE ITHNA GRAND HAIN...

HOW WILL BE THE PROMO n COMEBACK EPISODE fellas?Big smileDay Dreaming

Baaki sab chod, you will see ArSha angels*Wini*, Pyaar Amar Hain grp*Rish*, D3 Phankhas*Piyu* and all the amazing OLD KR Fans back in forum!Big smile

The forum will be filled with KR fansBig smileCool

Edited by snigdha_arsha - 14 November 2013 at 8:23am

The following 107 member(s) liked the above post:

geet_mjhtkriayasskreya1stluvshantanusupremepowerArshaKr..moni94Priyalohan95indradhanushsUpasna_PMtoflyismybirthrkria_reyd3Rain_LoverAngelArshaChaithra_Arshapriyaajskash_meet10malvikatiwari96dilkriyareyramya26preciuspearl..ANVESHA..pulu1995justthestars7kriyaansh.reyamash05aanya_arshashan16cutekriyaBubblie1490ms.ObseSSeDArsha_Arshi-Monika-dashinggirltwinkie.stark.sweetarshalu-FrozenRain-kittu_arshadazzlingmanavipreeti_kreyalove_arshaAnyaSwaRon-Pia-Angelicdiyadeepshakriyashelly_Arshatashug9only_kriyansh-vaishnavimuralarsha_simran-Girlz-Rule-Kriyaanshholic-bLEu98-.vruShan_rocks.Arshaliciouspuja_arshanamylovkriyanshPinkpearlyaTTiTude_dIvAjas112medha_is_meEffaciousshagun_sarunsharon33Roxxy47PumpkinnKanchi..Nxt_rockstar.AbhIyalicious.--Shukti---Neethu-sujana9..kunwarSOUL...Vrushanholic.ramya.reddyRajeshwari_KRsweetydiyafriensuparnasahaMSshalini_arsha..Roop..LittleDhampir.Angelic.x.Chaos-reine-kuhu_ArshaInfinities-Blind.Dance-KriYaansh960dancersqueenlovely7010Devil_kritiEndurancecrazysky..DamonCrazy..soni595~Poonam~..Serendipity..Madhu_ArSha-shenz-anjali22HetuChaseVSBorn2Danceaishu3003-Ocean.eyes-SuckerPunch.CrazyGirl.21KAS_Nisha_ArSha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Channel V Promoting Kria's Return Like A Boss! ^_^" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sharon33

IF-Rockerz

sharon33

Posted: 14 November 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
so true
so grand
much anticipated
cant wait moreee

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

justthestars7Endurancesnigdha_arshaAngelic.x.Chaos

KriYaansh960

IF-Sizzlerz

KriYaansh960

Posted: 14 November 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Oh Yeah ! Kria's Entry is being Promoted so Grandly Cool

And now I can't Wait for THE Promo ^_^

Eeeks ! Shakti Please Come Jaldi Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

supremepowerjustthestars7ramya.reddyAngelic.x.Chaossnigdha_arshaEndurance

..kunwarSOUL..

IF-Rockerz

..kunwarSOUL..

Posted: 14 November 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Kya bolun m seriously sppechless now dese days its really like a dream come ture still cnt blv Arsha/shakti s cmng...i remember d tym after kriya's exit wen i choose to stay here for Amar/Rey wen i used to fight for him with other fandoms alone i so so missed my Arsha family cz most f d tym i felt so helpless *chah kar bhi kuch na karne ki feeling *dat ws horrible phase for me...but but today m feeling lyk my all wound s healing n dats only cz f SHAKTI...i knw today if anyone dare to say anythng wrong abt dem my all family s here to support me cnt ev express my dis feeling in words...m in so love wid SHAKTI now..she s cmng for his fans its more den enough n i really mean it she s SPECIAL...this s answer to all who thnk shakti cn play dirty politics...she s jeallous f other' popularity duh see dis she dnt need popularty...she s popular *reality check*...she deserve dis grand entry proud to be her fan always:)

PS Snig love u for dis post Star

Edited by shona_loveAJS - 14 November 2013 at 8:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

justthestars7ramya.reddyAngelic.x.Chaossnigdha_arsha

..Roop..

IF-Rockerz

..Roop..

Posted: 14 November 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Ohhh yeah...*With attitude..LOL*

eeepppsss...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snigdha_arshaAngelic.x.Chaos

-spongy-

IF-Stunnerz

-spongy-

Posted: 14 November 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
well we all were damn sure that if kriya will return then the channel V will do their best to promote her..
after all the Dancing Diva is back !!
so is D3

swaron and kriyaansh are gonna rock D3

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kash_meet10preciuspearlms.ObseSSeDramya.reddyDevil_kritisnigdha_arsha

crazysky

IF-Sizzlerz

crazysky

Posted: 14 November 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
i loved her comeback yaar
she has now become a bollywood face yaar
she deserves big entry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ramya.reddyAngelic.x.Chaossnigdha_arsha

HetuChaseVS

IF-Sizzlerz

HetuChaseVS

Posted: 14 November 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Snigs kya mein ye bolon k how much i luv u??
Snigs beautiful post Clap Clap Clap

seriously inse kuch expect nhn kiya tha but inhein me to humari expectation se kahiin ziyada diya Big smile

jaise humare Reyaansh ne kriya ko bola tha k meri expectation se bhot acha tha aisa kuch tha :-D

ohh god i dnt know abt others but mein khud k KR fan hone pe kitana proud feel kar rahe hon k kya kahoon

thank you so much Channel V

and am sure humari Kriya ki grand entry hogi Big smile

KR/ArSha Roaks <3 <3

Nisha :-)

Edited by HetuChaseVS - 14 November 2013 at 8:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snigdha_arshaAngelic.x.Chaos

Post Reply New Post

Go to top