Siddharth Shukla | The Epitome of HOTTNESS 62 AT

Posted: 10 years ago

God gave a gift to the world when Siddharth Shukla were born YOU ARE THE WINNER OF OUR HEARTS... Yours have the Beautiful Smile I've ever seen...I often think How wonderful life is now that you're in my world.
Let me tell u a story.. A story of a Shining Star.
December 12, 1980 
A star was born in the earth 

He made up his mind and participated in  Gladrags Manhunt,.And he had won the title 
 His acting debut in the movie I Am In Love, by Savitri International Films. The film did not do well at the box office. Later, he won Best Model Of The World 2005 held in Turkey. He went on do some commercials like Bajaj, Fair & Lovely, ICICI, Siyarams, Krack Cream, etc. He later got selected as the male lead of Ratna Sinha's Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na as main lead Shubh.but  he wasn't satisfied..The star wanted to shine brighter and thus he entered the world of  NDTV Imagine's Ek Packet Umeed ,Star show JPSAN 

And now..The man who rules our heart..The only 'Shiv' in our Life..

From where I started to where I am today
The journey has been long & tiring
from nothing to some thing I am today
It's not been an easy journey.
Tried with luck; Tried with hard work
Tried with destiny too
But nothing worked for me.
It's not been an easy journey.
Found love but lost love too
Found friends but lost them too
Found money, even lost that one too
But the journey continued 
Today I stand facing the world

It's beckoning me to start all over again
While I miss my love 
With whom I could start the journey again
I called up my love to join me again
In the journey of life that never concludes
Loser! ! She called me
The lesson of journey never concludes.
I want to move on without my love
Even without my friends & money
As life moves on; I move on with it
To a journey that never concludes
Walking alone on this path
With guts and determination 
I want to continue the journey again
A journey where people would remember me 
As the man who won million hearts 
Siddharth Shukla undoubtedly got to play some extremely unique characters, each portrayed so beautifully and differently from the other. Portrayals that will definitely withstand time.  The characters and ur performances were definitely the bait, and didn't we just love being hooked. It is also without doubt ur extremely good looks, right from ur eyes,that scorch us with its intensity, to ur superbly shaped lips,

which relaxes to give the world's most beautiful smile and

blush or stiffens in anger,

that slight bulging nerve near the corner of ur right eye,

Then we have ur physique, definitely the steroid pumped artificial eight pack abs, a perfect well toned body 

U are this beautiful specimen of the male species.

Cannot help but admire this magnificent creation of God.

Tall Dark and handsome 

His charming smile, lively eyes and a positive attitude hid all the obstacles he must have faced on the way. His name is Siddharth shukla, and he will make even the toughest hearts scream.

Life is a journey and in it we come across different people, some come and go without a trace, there are only a few who leave an everlasting mark. 

This journey for him has not been easy, he is not an actor about whom you can say the fairy tale line "He came, he saw, he conquered" the more apt line would be "he came, he struggled, he learned, he survived, he worked hard and he conquered" ' and in fact he still continues to struggle, work hard and excel his own past achievements

As fans our journey with Siddharth shukla  has been entertaining and exciting, its an unwritten bond, a strange relationship but one that is filled with trust, the trust he has developed over the years. Our faith in his ability as an actor is one thing where he has never disappointed us. There's a phase that " Eyes are windows to the soul " My first impression of Siddharth was ... * Woaaah, This man had such expressive eyes ! * .o .O He's one of those rare actors that can actually EMOTE with their eyes ... And flip the switch, so to speak, of emotions they feel so effortlessly"

We fans adore him for the person he is but more than anything else he has won our hearts and minds through the sheer splendor he is on screen!

He is one of the most natural actors in the industry and has expressive eyes which make his acting 100 times better than other actor .Words can never do justice to your ability as an actor Siddharth shukla , hence i  won't make this long and end it by i wishing ur  great success 

Siddharth Shukla, known for his  G r e e k  G o d  l o o k s  a n d  c o o l - d u d e  attitude is an Indian TV Actor and a Model. This handsome hunk, who appears in Indian TV Serials, started a career as a model.  On 12th Dec, , 1980 a star was born .
Siddharth 's feats and accolades are no ordinary feats. He has only gone from pillar to pillar, stronger and is today, a name to reckon with amongst the top brass of actors in the Indian Television Industry. 
A Good Actor is one, who somewhere when acting, stays true to their capabilities and our honest within themselves. One who has a very clear and deep understanding of the character motivation, they are portraying. One who is able to understand how each scene connects together which eventually reflect in acting, be it on screen or stage.

We have no doubts about Siddharth's  talent as an actor and how truly compassionate and honest,  he is  as an  actor. The way he has been able to express his emotions  while playing all his Character's Be it in love u zinge 'or as  shubh ' in Babul ka Aangann,  or Veer -In jaane pehchaane se Ajnabbi or as Shiv  - In Balika vadhu has been remarkable.  Siddharth has an innate capability in him to make the audience  fall in love with the gamut of emotions he portrays.  So, we fall in love with the notion of love, when his character falls in love; cry when he cry; smile when he smile; laugh when he laughs, etc.

Siddharth back into time, as to how and when we fell in love with a magnificent  Actor Siddharth Shukla who has emoted various expressions in his career till date, here are some of the several basic shades of emotions/expressions portrayed by SS.

Welcome to Siddharth Shukla AT our Dream land 😆 new home to stay and new discussion  to share we are the craziest fans of sid(shiv) who always in shiv(sid) dream land

He might have wan millions heart by his brilliant performance  in Balika vadhu .He had got many awards in this year for his best  character shiv 
With siddharth shukla playing shivraj shekhar the audience fell in love with the ideal man , the dream man ,  the  possessive  lover character. Whether a girl in her teens or women in their fifties everyone wanted a man like shivraj shekhar  in their lives, a man who would go to any extent, would do anything, endure everything just for the sake of 'Love'.
The man who knows to achieve success with his hard-work & determination... if you want something with all your heart you tend to achieve it..Siddharth with his hard-work has proved it to all of us that nothing is impossible...Impossible itself means I'AM Possible.Love makes the world go round it's is very true. It's is our driving force, for what ever reason it may be. Poems, plays, and legends can only briefly touch the true meaning of love. We can only feel what that meaning is, and express it in ways only we can understand towards another. The true question we should be asking is not, what life is, but what love is. For us 'Siddharthvians' Love is synonymous to Siddharth and vice versa."Siddharth"that's a name that is a part of our lives so much so that every time we think of ourselves we come to think of him..Life has changed so much from being a fan to now being a friend. What was randomly a glimpse of yet another telly star has come to grow as a beautiful relation that is ever growing. All of us at some or the other stage has been searching for meanings of love and little did we know that all that meaning of love would get embodied in just one name 'Siddharth'. Everything seems to revolve, begin and end on this one name'
siddharth Shukla King of emotions he certainly is, none can portray them better than him. From sadness to anger, happiness to passion, jealousy to love, he is a master of all. He makes you cry with his character, laugh with it, feel the anger rise when he is angry and experience the passion with it! He gives life to his characters through his beautiful portrayal of emotions. It was about time he got his rightful due! But we hope and pray this is only the beginning of a long and successful career ahead!
Siddharthfans, it's a new world, we can show , the world Shining, shimmering, splendid..We can open our eyes but Siddharth has taken us wonder by wonder, over, sideways and under on a magic carpet ride into a whole new world, a new fantastic point of view.

No one to tell us no, or where to go, or say we're only dreaming, a whole new worlda dazzling place we never knew but when we are way up here, It's crystal clearthat now we in this whole new world with you at the center, people of so many cultures and religions have come together, now we are in a whole new world with Siddharthunbelievable sights, indescribable feeling, soaring, tumbling, freewheelingthrough an endless diamond sky, a whole new world, a h

WHEN WE LOOK AT HIM , WE REALIZE THERE IS NOTHING IN THE WORLD AS PRECIOUS AS HIM'
WHEN WE SEE HIM SMILE OUR HEARTS BEAT FASTER'
WHEN WE SEE HIM CRY OUR HEARTS SQUEEZE IN PAIN..    
WE LAUGH WITH HIM WE CRY WITH HIM'
THERE IS NOTHING MORE IMPORTANT TO US THAN HIM'
HE IS THE GOD'S BEST GIFT TO US'
WE CAN'T EXPRESS IN WORDS WHAT HE MEAN TO US'
BUT ALL WE CAN SAY IS THAT WHEN WE LOOK AT HIM , WE REALIZE THERE IS NOTHING IN THE WORLD AS PRECIOUS AS HIM'" 
Very few actors par excellance touch lives and bring smiles on so many faces without ever realizing it. They breathe life into their characters; such a way that you can't help feeling every feeling, thinking every thought, experiencing every emotion and dreaming every dream that the characters they are enacting are dreaming. They touch your hearts, affect you to an extent that they seem part of your lives, and they pull on your heartstrings, one by one. 
I truly have no words to describe Siddharth shukla. What a bundle of talent he is combined with his great looks. He is absolutely stunning . I have been fans of other actors before but never in my life, have I been so affected by any man I have watched onscreen. Words are not enough to describe Siddharth. My love and admiration for siddharth continues to grow each day. So what is it about siidharth that drives us all crazy? Is it the looks or the acting skills? For me it's everything but like most his acting skills, his ability convincingly look like the character he is playing, his extraordinarily expressive eyes, face and his voice. I also admire him for being such a humble human being.I would love to see siddharth reach new heights and be an internationally recognized actor someday and receive all the awards because he truly deserves it.I am sure most of his fans feel the same way.
Siddharth shukl is truly a gem, and be it his extraordinary ability to act with so much versatility or his genuine humbleness. He is probably the only actor that I hold so much respect for and not too forget, admiration.
His handsome and good looks are always a bonus point, but again,I really do hope he reaches many more heights in the future! :)

We can open our eyes but Siddharth has taken us wonder by wonder, over, 
sideways and under on a magic carpet ride into a whole new world, a new fantastic point of view.No one to tell us no, or where to go, or say we're only dreaming, a whole new worlda dazzling place we never knew but when we are way up here, It's crystal clearthat now we in this whole new world with you at the center, people of so many cultures and religions have come together, now we are in a whole new world with siddharthunbelievable sights, indescribable feeling, soaring, tumbling, freewheelingthrough an endless diamond sky, a whole new world, a hundred thousand things to see 
 you are like a shooting star, come so far you are new horizons to pursue, every moment red-letter, a whole new world that's where we'll be a thrilling chase a wondrous placefor Siddharth and us

The most beautiful eyes in the earth  your eyes speak most sexiest eye ever everybody  like his eyes The eyes of love makes really it is truth and truth siddharth eyes most attractive and beautiful.the eyes of love makes every person in  theworld beautiful n attractive.Around the movement eyes magic his performances. HIS hIS  eyes expression is sooo magic and most gorgeousAamZing  his  every performances Siddharth his eyes movement and ASK  ask more  silently...

Oh, his eyes, his eyes make the stars look like they're shining
he's so beautiful
And I tell him everyday
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
'Cause boy, you're amazing
Just the way you are
His laugh his laugh, he hates but I think it's so sexy
he's so beautiful
And I tell him everyday
Oh, you know, you know, you know I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searching for, then just stay the same
So don't even bother asking if you look okay
You know I'll say
When I see your face
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
Just the way you are
The way you are
The way you are
boy, you're amazing
Just the way you are
When I see your face
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
Just the way you are, yeah

He has achieved successwho has lived well,laughed often, and loved much;

who has enjoyed the trust ofpure women,

the respect of intelligent men andthe love every  people 

who has filled his niche and accomplished his task;

who has left the world better than he found itwhether by an improved poppy,a perfect poem or a rescued soul;

who has never lacked appreciation of Earth's beautyor failed to express it;

who has always looked for the best in others andgiven them the best he had;

whose life was an inspiration;

whose memory a benediction.

He has an amazing talent of touching the hearts of people through his natural acting.He is an actor with the ability to effectively portray the character's inner feelings and emotions and express what the director wants, very fast and convincingly. You can feel the pain, sorrow , loved and joy of the character he portrays on the screen.  Siddharth  did very well with his emotional scene .The emotional scene where he expressed his sorrow and guilt in such controlled and masculine way.I have notice at  his eyes Woooww What was expression ?I 'm just speechless The eyes are said to be the windows to our soul.  We can see by simply looking into someone's eyes and know how, what, why, and where they are and what they are feeling.  For an actor, that ability to emote with such strength and force through something as simple as a look is a great skill; one in which only a few have mastered. Siddharth  Shukla is just one of the few who has this innate gift and has masterfully commanded it.  The way in which he can flex his eyes to show happiness, ,  pain  sadness,  love, confusion, anger, and mischievousness is truly awe inspiring.

The intensity to which siddharth can deliver himself in a scene and emote the necessary emotions is remarkable. Eyes might be known to often show love, care and understanding,  Can it be conveyed through eyes too? siddharth eyes do the magic 

You gave us reason to smileTo  just  keep looking at uAnd forget all a our worries for a whileYour eyes showed us the heights of hooded intensityYour heart filled with nothing but sensitivity The kid behind those mature looksYour naughtiness  wanting to emerge from every nookYour touch decisions made us proudDistinguishing  you in the crowdYour belief n your convictionGot  you  through every situation Your honesty stole our hearts awayJust hearing your name made  our daySeeing you brought twinkle in our eyesOur mind  going blank n being  all smilesThe far away look  that came on our face Thinking  n praying  for  your win in the raceThe  race of life,the race of love,The race of fate and the  race of luckJust    wanted    to   thank     youFor all  that   you  have  bestowed on usLove you !!!

"A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside."

ou would think that a smile is just that ' a smile, nothing more nothing less.

But on Siddharth a smile is so much more than just an expression of pleasure.

Amazingly, he can use that one smile of his to evoke countless uniquely different emotions.

And there is a special secret behind why his smile has the kind of affect it does, why it dazzles and touches something inside, why it is the kind of smile that makes us smile in return.
Siddharth is the one person whose smiles reach his eyes.

When he smiles his eyes smile too and as soon as that happens you realise that this person carries innocence and joy on the inside.

Who wouldn't be swayed by a smile that reflects genuineness, sincerity and warmth?

What's even more astounding is the number of ways he can smile.

So far I have witnessed a smile of compassionate tenderness, of satisfied triumph, a smile of steely determination and of sensual seduction.

I have seen on him the sad smile of one who is hurt and the gentle, wistful smile of one who is walking down memory lane.

There are hundreds of languages in the world but a smile speaks them all."

There's Sunshine In A Smile 

Life is a mixture of sunshine and rain,Laughter and pleasure, teardrops and rain.

All days can't be bright but it's certainly true,There was never a cloud the sun didn't shine through.

And you'll find when you smile your day will be brighterAnd all your burdens will seem so much lighter.

For each time you smile you will find it's trueSomebody, somewhere, will smile back at you.

And nothing on earth can make life more worthwhileThan the sunshine and warmth of a beautiful smile!

You are a Winner 
When darkness falls upon your heart and soul

I'll be the light that shines for you

When you forget how beautiful you are

I'll be there to remind you

When you can't find your way, I'll find my way to you

When troubles come around, I will come to you

I'll be your shoulder when you need someone to lean on

Be your shelter when you need someone to see you through

I'll be there to carry you, I'll be there

I'll be the rock that will be strong for you,
The one that will hold on to you,

When you feel that rain fallin' down

When there's nobody else around,

I'll be

And when you're there with no one there to hold

I'll be the arms that reach for you

And when you feel your faith is running low

I'll be there to believe in you

When all you find are lies I'll be the truth you need

When you need someone to run to, you can run to me

I'll be your shelter when you need someone to see you through

I'll be the rock that will be strong for you,

I'll be there

I'll be the sun, when your hearts filled with rain

I'll be the one, to chase the rain away 

Be your shelter when you need someone to see you through

'll be the rock that will be strong for you,

I'll be there
Cuteness Personified"

Being cute is being the best person you can be

Your cuteness uplifts and pleases other's heart

Your cuteness come from inside, then the outside

True cuteness is about making the most of your sweet freindly and innocent nature and projecting it wherever you go..

Your cuteness lies in your being genuine and greeting everyone with a smile

You are cute because you dont pretend to be someone else

You are cute because you laugh with others and spread joy

You are cute because you use your own mind to its full potential by discovering what you are good at and doing it really well

You are cute because you are shy but sweet and bubbly

You touch my heart
In your own style
The simple things you've done
Brings joy to my aching heart
You make me laugh
you make me cry 
You wipe my tears away
And shower it with kisses
The glow of your eyes
Tells me that everything will be alright

As I gaze up into your eyes,
Two stars brown and bold.
I can't help but notice all the warmth you truly hold.
Through your eyes I see your soul,
Bare untouched and still whole.
You love me, Already I know.

Looking up into your eyes,
All my problems fade and fall away.
Looking up into your eyes,
makes me love you more and more each day.

It's and incredible invisible force,
connecting my eyes to yours.

Looking into your eyes,
I can see your every thought.
Telling me what every pain has brought.
Letting me know your letting the pain go,

There's no crying beneath the skies,
there's no hiding behind your eyes.
They tell your every feeling,
They scream them loud and clear,
they tell me you love me,
and you'll always hold me near.

Staring into your eyes should be a crime,
'cuz of the feeling it gives me inside.
So now as I say in this rhyme,
I'll love you till the end of time.

I love your eyes, those twinkling eyes,
They speak of a thousand things.

It glows and I drown in its intensity,

I look into your beautiful eyes

Do I see the truth or lies?

Are they real or in disguized?

Are they innocent or wise?

I am lost in your beautiful eyes
I would love to stay there forever.
I'll love you  till the end of time

Siddharth Shukla, your name is as masculine as your physique. You entered BV when we were all fed up of its teary drama, you came like a streak of hope for Anandi as well as many stressed viewers like us.   You swept us off into a dreamland with your dreamy entry which  was as dreamy as any actor can get.
Your character Shivraj Shekhar has been the best male role ever I've ever seen. Shiv is good looking, idealistic, and a great human being to the core. You struck the chord of Anandi's heart, which seemed to be impossible for any living human being. Siddharth Shukla portrayal of Collector Shivraj Sjekhar has been a great welcome change for the viewers, when BV was in its peak of  family drama. You carried yourself so well, brought out a real Shiv alive through your character portrayal. The earlier days after your entry which we reminisce till this day is considered to be the golden era of BV by many viewers. 

The arrogance, masculinity, and romance was well showcased by your energetic, naturalistic talent of acting. You paved your way into our hearts just with your amazing smile. It's absolutely innocent, mesmerizing. 
The first ever scene of your scene in BV stands fresh in my memory. When we were wondering who's gonna save our dear Anandi, you came as a charming collector Shivraj, like a storm into the picture. With your reflex acts you saved Anandi from the wayward horse. When we realized who really you're you took us all by surprise when Shivraj Shekhar was introduced with a grand welcome on stage. It was a pleasure to watch you play the suave collector, which I think was portrayed perfect to the core by you Siddharth Shukla.
Slowly you showed your other side. Your goodness, tenderness, your tiffs, verbal volleys with Anandi, was a complete delight to watch onscreen. 
Keep rocking the BV show with your awesomely natural acting, Siddharth Shukla., We are all proud to be your fans..

Everyone on the 50th AT of  Siddharth Shukla
A  Dream Come True..

The moment is finally here when we celebrate our 50th thread 

We all have stuck together through thick and thin.We have always welcomed each other with open arms.We have found lifelong friends in the members here.We have never failed to support the reason of the existence of this place, wherever & whenever.

So let's get the celebration going and see what everyone has to sayabout reaching this milestone. 
Hey Guys, 🤗 Welcome To 50th AT of
Our very Siddharth , 

So, This AT for not only Celebrating 50th AT of Our Hero..
But also for celebrating Our Success...
Yes, we worked really hard 
To reach on this Achievement 
Or I say We Enjoyed and Today we are at 50th AT of
Siddharth Shukla...

Its a Great Success and A Happy Moment...
Congratulations To u All 🤗
On This Happiest Moment Let's Pray that May we complete
100 AT's very Soon...and Celebrate it here.
with Great Bond, Friendship, Concern and Love..

Celebration time for us...

Edited by OliveySOftheart - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

About Siddharth Shukla 

.Won..the Awards 

ITA- Great Performers of the Years  2013 
Gold awards
 Best Popular Actor Male -2013

Gold awards
 Best Personality of the Year -2013

Colors Golden Petal Awards -Most Lokpriya Face Male Actor-2012

Colors Golden Petal Awards -Most Lokpriya Jodi (Along with Pratyusha Banerjeei-2012

Golden  Moment on the Colors  His Entry in the Balika vadhu 

First Asian to win the Best model of the world (title)-2005

Gladrags Manhunt Contest - First runner up

Top 10 Most Good looking man in india 2012

Most Searched Male TV  Actor on Google -2013

.Nominated..

Gold awards 2013  Siddharth Shukla  Most Fit  Actor

Gold Awards 2013 Siddharth Shukla Best Actor 

Golden Petal Award 2012  ShivRaj Shekhar- Balika Vadhu - Siddharth Shukla & Pratuysha Banjeei  Most Lokpriya Jodi 

Golden Petal Award  2012 Shiv Raj Shekhar  - Siddharth Shukla for Most Lokpriya Face Male

Golden Petal Award 2012 Siddharth Shukla - Siddharth Shukla  Most Jaanbaaz Personalty

Yuva Awards Best Male Actor-2013

OliveySoftheart(olive)
Sudhaiyer86
Sosweet
 chahat11(Chahat Doshi
Monblivyuiosa
arorasurbhi
yamijala
Theepetronauss

suzzane22

Radhika_k2(radika

Elegance-Beauty

FlamingDesire

Lavanyasffar

gloriousgal

vovcvo

awesome-raji

SidkiDiwani

love.sid.(shruti 

Chinmay92

Chtrya

Niddzi
nidha1983
nightangel
niknavyu
Nikka0809
xAlishax
xarmaanloverx [zeba]
XBitch_PleaseX
x.Sara7.x
xXAngeliCXx
.x.nidhieya.x.

nena28

HemaG

Geet005

nandita_bVian

DazzlingSmile

nishithasharma(Nishu
luv-sid
nass89
Mesomsi
syioaa
riyuss
Fanlian-89
 anjali_pi [anjail
Priya901 [priya]
Tulasi14 
nandita.jana
Indian_beauty
 MyAnShHeart (Sheena)
KStewartFanatic(madhu)
colorsabhishek
__Aleena_
Suchi-Virmanian 
Manshi
TheNatureworld(Nisha
Naturebeauty(Neetu
-prince199
xromostica(Riddima
rdjha
Nolla 
 Aakanksha_7
Yasmeen (bv_id)
tistaa
Momrin 
SmilenShine
geekee
AyeshaC4Sid(ayesha
sophie_ansh 
--dazzlingsimle(jenny
Riya
Don_theEvil(don)
libsrocks[shara)
PariD
 Sheetsden
 ananthesh(Sudha
Surish
 hisusmita(susmita
 tv_princess(Shazia..
 nandita.jana(nandita
Riasa
anshfever
 AnusuyaYadav
 rameeraa87
-Rani
shopaholicNY
nandinisharma6
 cupd
blushing
hemaa27
-Swetha-
T2013 
 hiralshah169
 jyothiram 
 LifeisBF
chumki 
shudha
Sonia-89
Roma
RomanceChocolat
Roshni.r3
Robal
roxthefox
 ----Jenny-----
PAL-PAL
 AARMAY1
BeyondTheSky
Arya75
Payali09
Myvadhu
 rashmi

Saara
Rommkit7
ToSid
HeAvEnS
Herms_Angel9
hilaryjonas
heroinsi.
Hnisha-t
Hojoisy
HumaQuadri
Huma9
riyoa
vsaiya 
BV-89
Luv-u sid
Jaysir 
Shopas-ansha
LuvMishalRaheja
 yuvreen 
 meshmo 
PoojaSushIta 
CaughtYourHeart
SubiSoundar
silly89
roiyss
joiyman
liya 
sidluv70
 *Shutify*
Alisha-si
Chinmaychinmu
monamie111
 pandeypriya03 (priya)
aashimaahuja
onlinebuddy75{buddy 
 Blukitten(Neha 
Baimina
angelinaakriti
TORALSID
 jayakalaj 
supriya8877
maahi11 

Will update later on 

Don't forgot to comment twice  on here 
Siddharth Shukla 's Profile on India-Forums.com

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2499/siddharth-shukla/

Siddharth  Shukla's Twitter Account

Sidharth Shukla (sidharth_shukla) on Twitter

Siddharth  Shukla's Face Book Account

Siddharth shukla | Facebook

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Interviews 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzrdSPTm_2Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoHpyQ3WCsY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShgmYIET5_E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2p5GzbI66k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbP1GdRaxlg

Sid &DD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=553LCvLkhRg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEU22HWa0Aw

Other Active video 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJl5al7BDdc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4l6KrGoz-o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOEdPenuy1A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iWiyueExAg

Shoot segment 
Geet Rahul 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzpJauCil3Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1O9l1_4k-s

Veer Ayesha Scene 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tolg5Jt0Bp8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhFH7ZpLBjk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVQQ6DMxhgs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR5WFjmtj_w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVyrkYobYdU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnC8nm8s6S8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCzLFj6AePU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLUCGaGZra0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijx-AKhM81k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG7C_bhnLuI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwPo64W18Xs

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa performance 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBwcRNlH1O0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tczka7w57Kw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSD94DbT4Gk
Blue 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpHEjBcJ3yo

Balika Vadhu 

Confession scene 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGXcDMJuAew

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QToTP_4MJY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUaP24ORB50

Entry scene 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Mxjew6yNpE
next

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwUlVnjrsnk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B64lJqiyjCQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh4mmybh-8w
Ansh Scene 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX4kuxt-ijk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yfr8QbO3CxU

June 2012 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9QIi5CwFwA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YfppkwThaw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_6F4eS0qOs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc4H_SR3gFQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXqnSzIzRpw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRPQe-xDf5Q

SS AT-1 
Siddharth Shukla AT#1||You Belongs To Fairytales$

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3515728

2nd AT 
-SS AT#2 ll Every Aspect In You Is So Admirable $ 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3527115
3rd AT

Siddharth Shukla AT#3 ll He Set The Screen On Fire

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3541818

4rth AT
Siddharth Shukla AT#4||One in A Million||

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3561936

5th SSAT
Siddharth Shukla AT#5|| Hotness Personified| ||

link-
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3580713

6th AT

7th AT
Siddharth Shukla|The Best OF Man,A WoMan Can Get|7

-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3597237

8th AT
Siddharth Shukla|AT#8|Sexy SS on the dance Floor
-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3601976

9th AT
-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3606815

10 th AT

Siddharth shukla AT#10 Dream man of Every Women |
https://www.india-forums.com/forums-posts.asp?TID=287988

11th AT

-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3612002

12th AT
Siddharth Shukla| Charismatic Good looker|12 AT

-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3618494
13 th AT
Siddharth Shukla |Hot &sexy like a Latino guy 13AT
-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3627413
14th AT
Siddharth Shukla|God can Save him from Evil|14 AT
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3630887
15 AT

Siddharth Shukla|The Man With The 'Angel Eyes15 AT

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3635120
16 AT
Siddharth Shukla | Grace & charm mesmerizing|16AT
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3639999
17th AT
Siddharth Shukla|Best Good looking Personality17AT

-https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=36
18AT 
 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3648549
19 AT
  • 21AT
23 AT

24 AT
25 AT
26 AT
32AT
33AT
Siddharth Shukla|The King Of Expression 35 AT 
36 AT

37 AT
Siddharth Shukla |You are Strong like a mountain 37 AT
38AT
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3731337
Siddharth Shukla|The ultimate dream man for million of girls 38 AT
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3738345

39AT
Siddharth Shukla| - Actor Par Excellence|| 39 AT
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3742573
40 AT
Siddharth Shukla|Star of Today Superstar of Tomorrow 40 AT 
41 AT

42AT
43AT
44AT
45AT
46AT

47AT

48AT

49AT
50AT

51AT

52AT
53AT
54AT

55AT
56AT
57AT
58 AT
59AT

60AT
61AT
62AT
63AT
64AT
65AT
66AT
67AT
68AT
69AT
70AT

Message from the AT members 

Sudhaiyer86 

Siddharth Shukla, your name is as masculine as your physique. You entered BV when we were all fed up of its teary drama, you came like a streak of hope for Anandi as well as many stressed viewers like us.   You swept us off into a dreamland with your dreamy entry which  was as dreamy as any actor can get.
Your character Shivraj Shekhar has been the best male role ever I've ever seen. Shiv is good looking, idealistic, and a great human being to the core. You struck the chord of Anandi's heart, which seemed to be impossible for any living human being. Siddharth Shukla portrayal of Collector Shivraj Sjekhar has been a great welcome change for the viewers, when BV was in its peak of  family drama. You carried yourself so well, brought out a real Shiv alive through your character portrayal. The earlier days after your entry which we reminisce till this day is considered to be the golden era of BV by many viewers. 

The arrogance, masculinity, and romance was well showcased by your energetic, naturalistic talent of acting. You paved your way into our hearts just with your amazing smile. It's absolutely innocent, mesmerizing. 
The first ever scene of your scene in BV stands fresh in my memory. When we were wondering who's gonna save our dear Anandi, you came as a charming collector Shivraj, like a storm into the picture. With your reflex acts you saved Anandi from the wayward horse. When we realized who really you're you took us all by surprise when Shivraj Shekhar was introduced with a grand welcome on stage. It was a pleasure to watch you play the suave collector, which I think was portrayed perfect to the core by you Siddharth Shukla.
Slowly you showed your other side. Your goodness, tenderness, your tiffs, verbal volleys with Anandi, was a complete delight to watch onscreen. 
Keep rocking the BV show with your awesomely natural acting, Siddharth Shukla., We are all proud to be your fans

Hema5
Congratulations👏 lovely Siddians on the commemoration of the 50th AT. Its our love for our hero❤️❤️ for which we have congregated to celebrate this occasion. Well as we have already showered all adjectives on our Hero. On this occasion we will be collectively showering our love praises & blessings on him.❤️ Siddharth Shukla the delicacy of his nature keenness of his intellect combines to give a special quality to the expression of his face. His eyes small but seems to aim at unseen distant object like the point of an arrow lips thin & compressed nose projecting over them like a sword voice that any one can be startled. Absolutely killer looks can say he is the Maker's marvel. In short we can say he is a celebrity with a difference.⭐️   Sid it takes special dedication & perseverance to achieve     success after tasting strings of failure but your👏  achievement  is an example for all of us You inspire us that how hard work & commitment pays off. Sid you deserve to be proud of yourself as we deserve to be your proud fans. Since past one year you have left indelible mark on our heart with all your performances be it BV or JDJ  which is the proof of your determination & in turn makes you the most admirable celebrity. We commend you for your success & wish you all the best as you embark on your future endeavours. Hope you enjoy the reward of your success for years to come.                                                                         Finally i would like to take this opportunity to thank all my fellow Siddians specially my seniors who have been with this AT ever since its inception. Heartiest congrats to all of you for being an ardent Siddian also for accepting & embracing new members like me with love & warmth

Chochobutter

Siddharth is the most wonderful human being I've come across thru tv ofc..
I love d easy-going nature and the patience he has...
The way he lights up my screen with his mere presence..brilliant actor with d most expressive eyes ever..
SIdhharth  is a charmer!!!
I lub him more with every passing day!!

Naturebeauty 

The most exceptionally talented actor in Indian Telly today. His personality, down-to-earth nature, and humility is what makes us all love him the more we see him. I respect him for all he does and sometimes, doesn't do. An actor who'll always be in his prime no matter how long it has been and as a well-wisher of his, I hope he continues to rise and shine but stay the way he is.

PariD

I Remember You...

I remember you Siddharth Shukla

I always remember you

I remember you when sun rises

I remember you when sun sets

I remember you when I awake

I remember you when I sleep

I always remember you

I remember you when I feel happy

I remember you when I feel sad

I remember you when I smile

I remember you when I cry

I always remember you

I remember you when it rains

I remember you when it pains

I remember you when sun shines

I remember you when snow falls

I always remember you

I remember you when I am in group

I remember you when I am alone

I remember you every moment of my life

I remember you always 

Poem for You...

This is a poem for you, Siddharth Shukla

For your deep brown eyes

For your bunny like teeth

For your 6'2'' height

For your smile that brings light

For your manly features

For your childlike innocence

For your down to earth nature

For your pure heart

Because you are special

This is not just a poem

This is our wish

That you will get most of what you want from life

This is a hope that you will always remember your fans

Who loves you

This is a poem for you

-Alinalicious-

Siddharth Shukla  is the epitome of subtlety. He doesn't need  words to emote, his eyes have a language of its own and he can express every emotion through them. He is a wonderful human being with a humble nature and beautiful childlike smile. His talent, integrity, and hard work define him. His charismatic, humble, genuine, and down to earth nature are only the few things that make him such a wonderful human being. As as actor, he is growing, rising, and I pray and hope the best for him hamesha.Wish and pray that you reach new heights .

May every new day enrich your life in a different way .

FlamgingDesire 
He's amazing - may it be on-screen or off-screen. A wonderful actor with a wonderful personality. Simple and fabulous😳he is just THE BEST WITH NO COMPARISON,,I love his expressive Intense eyes most,His smile,His nature,I love his sense of humour

I love everything about him.he is simply amazing in every way.I love the way he give life to the character of SRS.

pandeypriya03

Siddharth Shukla there is no word to say about him.
i have hardly seen his previous show.but after his entry in balika vadhu he is one of my most fav actor.Luck is your,
Greeting are Mine,
you Get Every Success
And Let Ur Future Be
Always Shine...

song to dedicate to Siddharth Shukla

Deewana Hai Dekho Bekaraar Woh
Sambhalo Sambhalo Na Pyaar Ho
Deewana Hai Dekho Bekaraar Woh
Apna Bana Ke Dekho Dil Na Churale Woh
Aisa Kyon Lage Hai Bolo Na
Jhoom Chiki Chiki Jhoom Tum Bolo Hai Woh Kaun Jo
Baar Baar Yeh Dil Khota Hai Dekh Ke Usko

Pehli Bar Dekha Hai Aisa Ajnabee Na Ajnabee Ke Jaisa
Pehli Bar Dekha Hai Aisa Ajnabee Na Ajnabee Ke Jaisa
Duniya Mein Doston Ki Waise Kami Nahin Hai Yaar
Hota Hai Phir Bhi Na Jaane Kyon Dil Bekaraar 
Haay Re Haay Kya Hua Na Jaane Kyon Dhadke Hai Dil Baar Baar
Begaana Hai Dekho Thoda Yaar Woh 

Aankon Mein Doob Jaane Ko Hum Bekaraar Baithe Hai
Ek Pal Mein Sab Lootane Ko Us Pe Hi Yaar Baithe Hai
Us Pe Hi Yaar Baithe Hai
Barso Se Ek Chehra Dil Mein Rehta Hai Jo Yaar
Shayad Kahin Usko Hai Hamara Intezaar
Haay Re Haaye Kya Kahe Jab Dekhe Woh
Bhar Ke Aankhon Mein Pyaar
Deewani Hai Dekho Bekaraar Woh

onlinebuddy75

Siddharth Shukla.

To be honest before Balika Vadhu this name didn't mean anything to me , in fact i was not even aware if such an actor existed.

Then it was weekend before 1000th epi of BV and i was catching pre-cap of BV till 1000th epi. 
and there was sign of something big happening in BV. They build the base of new collector coming to Jaister and other stuff, then the day came and entry of Shivraj Shekhar. His entry was filmy but somewhere his attitude his rudeness touched me and i fell in love with this character called Shivraj Shekhar and in turn started digging for the person playing SRS.

Then got introduced to Siddharth Shukla and IF Forum. The more i read about Siddharth Shukla the more i like him. I fell in love with SRS and in turn with Siddharth Shukla. SRS aka Siddharth Shukla has got me back to TV viewing, which i had quit long back.

I find him grounded, intelligent, honest and fun loving. He has a style and attitude, his smile is just an icing on the cake.
AyeshaC4Sid

Heartiest Congratulations to Siddharth on behalf of all his fans !!

..May he get loads of success and recocnition...and may this new AT usher in a bright future for him and many more new fans...Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. 

Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal. 

You have a golden heart,your humbleness and honesty blew me.
When ever I write something about you,different thoughts come to mind.you are like jewel in the eyes of your fans.you are handsome and stole the hearts of your fans with your killer smile. Sometimes  you shud see things thru the eyes of ur fans.Things happen for a reason.I never been a fan of any one .keep going ! Stay blessed!

It is said that the eyes are the mirror of the soul and there is lot of truth in it. Your eyes are the doorway to your heart. They reflect your emotions and your inner being. A lot can be concluded from the expression of your eyes. Thus, it is no wonder that eyes have been the source of inspiration to poets, authors, and artists since time immemorial. 
  Life is about learning new things,we think we know everything about life,
But each day we step in to this world ,we learn so many new things,
Life is like dancing. If we have a big floor, many people will dance. Some will get angry when the rhythm changes. But life is changing all the time.
Every human is an artist. The dream of your life is to make ur life beautiful.you proved yourself by taking JDJ as challenge and you proved you can dance.To all your fans  you are a winner!!!

Always Do Your Best. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.
Life is about waiting the storm to pass,it is about Learning to dance in the rain.
The days you are most uncomfortable about yourself is the most you can learn about yourself!
 You only live once and if you do it right once it is enough!

Your smile

It could light up the sky
Every time I look at you
I just don't know why
I just can't help but to smile back
You have beautiful smile

All I have to do is look up
And there you will be smiling that wonderful smile
It'll cheer us up
Even though now when We look at you We don't just see a star
I see the one I have come to admire 
And that admiration grew  bigger and stronger with each passing day.
It shows how beautiful person you are

It suits you perfectly
You have perfect smile
Good Luck!!! Siddartha Shukla!!!

Will update later on 

Congrats on 62 AT
Nice title
Edited by MagicalPari - 10 years ago
Congo new AT...🥳