Page 2 Page 17

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
}FB & Twitter Updates/Status{

Hello all! Hug

We do know that Iqbal is on Twitter & members would love to share things. To avoid multiples and mess, it is all to be posted here. Many a times, things are posted/tweeted by actors, production house, channel etc. as well. Same with Facebook. 

Hence, do utilize this thread in order to discuss it all. All includes FB status from LO, twitter tweets, news, new updates, pictures, etc. Since this thread is available for it, any separate thread may be subjected to being merged here or closed without a note.

Do follow IF CoC. Embarrassed

Best,
-Araina.
(Permission taken from GMs)

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Para-shiravluvssaruncooljav1234addictedlovemomo121Mehek25shillu.arshisupreet_dmg-Alina.Moumimon-AriaNe-QH_DDEJ_Fan..Cinderella...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Facebook/Twitter Updates:Post ALL Here" in Tumhari Paakhi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Moumimon

IF-Stunnerz

Moumimon

Posted: 14 November 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
thanks for this thread...Tongue
hope we allowed now to post?? If not then ErmmsorrySilly

..Cinderella...

IF-Addictz

..Cinderella...

Posted: 14 November 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Tweets from 11th November 2013

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan11 Nov
@shahidkriti @LifeOKTV @AryaSmilesawe v dont hit each othr wit iron rods al d tym but,its gud, no its awesum workng with her! #TumhariPaakhi

@sneha_gaikwad Everything aside, I took up the show so that you can see me on TV and I love you and you know tht ;) #TumhariPaakhi @LifeOKTV

@komal1545 Garmi thi... par bohot mazaa aaya! Tumhe bhi mazaa ayega dekhke <big hug> :) #tumhariPaakhi @LifeOKTV

@FernsRach Anshuman is crazy about his image! @LifeOKTV #TumhariPaakhi

@shahidkriti No similarity at all... But once Paakhi comes in his life he might become like me :) #TumhariPaakhi @LifeOKTV

@bedardirani Khuda meherbaan toh ghada pehelwan :) and I Love you ;) #TumhariPaakhi @LifeOKTV

@KhabriAunty its not neccesary that you have to relate to the character but you have to like it to play it :) #TumhariPaakhi @LifeOKTV

@TeamMiqbalkhan nothing has been very challenging so far but i hope the Anshuman becomes the closest to it :) #TumhariPaakhi @LifeOKTV

@sidra_ashraf Anshuman is very respectful to all his employees irrespective of their positions and ranks #TumhariPaakhi @LifeOKTV

@Shehzaadi_Amrit Well, what makes Anshuman different is the treatment of the show and hopefully my performance :) #TumhariPaakhi @LifeOKTV

@FernsRach The most important thing for me is The Almighty God... which makes family the closest! :) #TumhariPaakhi @LifeOKTV

@Prachi_licious I have such lovely fans who always keep praying for me hence the God has gifted me with this voice #TumhariPaakhi @LifeOKTV

@SITA11SONI I don't have a role model in acting :) and recently I liked Ship of Theseus, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag & D Day #TumhariPaakhi @LifeOKTV

@shellshocd The only thing I like doing apart from acting is spending time with family :) #TumhariPaakhi @LifeOKTV

@Nikita07s Your love keeps me going!!! :) #TumhariPaakhi @LifeOKTV @AryaSmilesa

@chandrani1982 No, I didn't feel the need to read the novel as Shashi (Sumeet) explained me things awesomely :) #TumhariPaakhi @LifeOKTV

@samia_raka All of them are... And you know you are in top 5! :) #TumhariPaakhi @LifeOKTV @TeamMiqbalkhan @AryaSmilesa

@itsjazzy90 Everyday is like a party... I love being on the sets! :) #TumhariPaakhi @LifeOKTV @AryaSmilesa

@farnaaz7868 All my works have been my babies... Its always good to be back...And I'm Back! :) #TumhariPaakhi @LifeOKTV

Its always awesome to chat with you guys, I wish I cud personally give you guys a hug! Enjoy the contest at 5 pm on @LifeOKTV #TumhariPaakhi

@PriyankaMondkar @LifeOKTV the good bad guy #TumhaariPaakhi

@hidden_keys @LifeOKTV it's simple, 9:30pm life oka Monday to Friday,I'm sitting in ur drawing room ;) #TumhariPaakhi

@diehardfanjass @LifeOKTV @AryaSmilesa We call each other by our names#TumhariPaakhi

@BhawnaBella anything sweet hahaha

@komal1545 @LifeOKTV All of them were awesome,very talented,my fav was Shilpa shinde #TumhariPaakhi

@diehardfanjass we are shooting and doing this at the same time so won't be able to answer all of u but that doesn't mean I dnt love ya

@asharpkhan @SAMBIA2 @TeamMiqbalkhan @SMMBuzz @cool_sids @ankiity @Alu_Chaat chal theek hai.whatever makes u happy, god bless

I'm going to watch the first episode on the set with the entire team .. Will update u with some "crazy pictures". Lots of love

@SAMBIA2 Big hug to you!!

Success comes from Almighty ! 15 minutes to go

So much love! Hugs and kisses ...good night

@AryaSmilesa @iamsacchinshrof awesome job! Success comes from Allah.

Facebook Status by Iqbal Khan Page

I am not a person who would unnecessarily stock my wardrobe with 500 clothes and 40 shoes: Iqbal Khan

Daily Pioneer: I am content with what I have - Iqbal Khan - MIK FB Admins 

#TumhariPaakhi is starting tomorrow!!
Are you excited? Paakhi and Anshuman are coming to meet you tomorrow at 9.30pm on Life OK... be there!

Just 3 More Days to go...and its time for #tumharipakhi, on 11th November 9.30pm on Life OK Twitter: @miqbalkhan - MIK FB Admins

Are you ready for Anshuman - MIK FB Admins

Come fall in love with tumhari pakhi in less then 24hrs 11th November 9.30pm Life OK, Iqbal Khan is back - MIK FB Admins

Facebook Status by Life OK

For Iqbal and Shraddha, LOVE means...

Tune in to this fun rapid fire video: http://bit.ly/TumhariPaakhiRapidFire

Catch #TumhariPaakhi tonight 9.30 pm on Life OK.

Edited by ..Cinderella... - 14 November 2013 at 12:10pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sneha2487sun2011arshiyaaMehek25momo121supreet_dmg...Jes...

..Cinderella...

IF-Addictz

..Cinderella...

Posted: 14 November 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged

Tweets from 12th November 2013

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan12 Nov
@aishu10a hugs

Nothing like morning prayer. Go for it. Let's have a rocking day

ANSHKHI... Yep I like that! Love ya guys

1.God. 2.Family. 3.work

"@poojachandersid: @Miqbalkhan Hello! iqbal u r a best actor in the world" I looove you

You think Anshuman will speak with Paakhi in tomorrow's episode?

On this note..good night god bless

Did you watch the 1st episode of #TumhariPaakhi on #LifeOK yesterday?

Edited by ..Cinderella... - 14 November 2013 at 12:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sneha2487Mehek25supreet_dmg...Jes...

..Cinderella...

IF-Addictz

..Cinderella...

Posted: 14 November 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Tweets from 13th November 2013

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan13 Nov
Want to lift heavy weights?try lifting ur blanket for early morning prayer-read it somewhere.have an awesome day

Facebook Status by Iqbal Khan

Describe Iqbal khan as an Actor in one word - MIK FB ADMINS

Edited by ..Cinderella... - 14 November 2013 at 12:00pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sneha2487Mehek25supreet_dmg...Jes...

..Cinderella...

IF-Addictz

..Cinderella...

Posted: 14 November 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Tweets from 14th November 2013

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan17h
@SRKJTHJ ek dum Sahi,that was a dubbing problem, I felt it too,I don't think it should happen again hahahaha!

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan17h
Have an awesome daaay!

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan4h
@NSaiSindhuja sometimes the almighty makes u one of his servants and u learn from others mistakes and May be don't commit too much of ur own

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan12m
Yeah me too,will watch the telecast now...but you guys MUST watch it at 9:30 pm..TRP ka sawaal hai bhai!

Facebook Status by Iqbal Khan

HT Lucknow: The Industry has treated me well - Iqbal Khan (MIK FB Admins)

Hindustan Times Mumbai 14/11: On this children's day TV Stars Talk about qualities they want their little ones to imbibe - Iqbal Khan and Ammaara - MIK FB Admins

A fun candid moment with Iqbal and Shraddha from behind the sets of #TumhariPaakhi!!

Edited by ..Cinderella... - 14 November 2013 at 12:16pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Para-shi.Anais_Kesha.Sneha2487anasuya43supreet_dmg...Jes...

..Cinderella...

IF-Addictz

..Cinderella...

Posted: 14 November 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Tweets from 15th November 2013

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan15 Nov
"@aksheevthakur: @miqbalkhan hw can i download the epi of #tumharipakhi.i stay in hostel.wen it'll b uploaded on youtube". @LifeOKTV

Hey guys hope u guys are doing great

Silence mien hardwork aur dhol machaye phir success inshallah! Lots of love good night...I'm glad u guys are loving our show.

Courage aap ka dost hota hai aur fear aapka dushman! pic.twitter.com/cyjKXGBqeJ

Edited by ..Cinderella... - 17 November 2013 at 10:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anasuya43supreet_dmg...Jes...

..Cinderella...

IF-Addictz

..Cinderella...

Posted: 14 November 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Tweets from 16th November 2013

Edited by ..Cinderella... - 14 November 2013 at 12:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: