Diya Aur Baati Hum

Today's interview was much better

timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I think the CV's READ my frustration about interview questions yesterday and did the damage control 🤣 🤣
That is why in today's episode  they asked questions pertaining to real-life situations / scenarios and Sandy did good in answering them to the best of her knowledge 😃 but did not like the question related with Suraj being HALWAI...that was out of character of an interviewer.

I am happy that they asked practical and logical questions like who will she arrest - a thief or corrupt officer? Or asked question about a fictitious terrorist attack that never happened...I was expecting these type of questions yesterday and poured out my frustration in my previous thread...CV's saw it and implemented it 🤣 🤣 ..just kidding

Overall a good episode and 15 day leap 😊...Everyone in RP has genuine concern if Sandy has passed or failed...Meena is LOMBDI...her concern was fake...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayishas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
right ji   worth watching..
irobo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yep, this IPS is going super fast, i think they will show 11 months training in one episode.
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes today it was much better.no doubt in that...yesterday full of RM story.oh...but i expected this interview will go for 3 days...disappointed here...
sudhi03 thumbnail
Yes today's episode was good as they asked some sensible and relevant questions.
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I really enjoyed today's episode... the fake story in the news and the question about corrupt officer and criminal was logical. A person who didn't think would have said criminal but Sandhya was spot on and I agree with her. Infact, they had shown a little social message within that question about corrupt police across the world. Not saying all police are but some become corrupt.

Really loved the way one of the panel guys came out and spoke to Sandhya and reassured her. Sooraj was cute as always. I have a feeling her name will just refresh and she will be at the bottom or something but will make it. The precap was just for climax.

Meena was doing my head in! 😡 Kanha was so cute today though...his smile was soo cuteee! ❤️
diyafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I really agree with your comments TPji...

I also felt that yesterday's interview was just fictional

Sandhya's body language was terrible, I don't know if she was instructed to act like this, she was very nervous, afraid and showed no confidence and definitely not the IPS material.  

I also hated the every min switch between the interview and RM, what is so imp that the CVs need to interfere with such an imp event like interview.

Secondly, I agree that asking if her halwai husband is going to be hindrance in her job is totally out of line and I don't know why CVs keep bringing it up, maybe its still a big issue in India.  I really thought that this was out of line and does it really reflect anything on Sandhya's qualifications even after she said that initially her in laws were against her police duty but then they agreed and her husband is a key in the support for her.

I have not watched today's episode so I can't comment but I am taking y'all comments in perspective that the CVs might have done a U-turn from yesterday...

anyhow, just my 2 cents, please feel free to disagree... 
Edited by diyafan - 10 years ago
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes considering yesterday they didn't show the complete interview...it was better today.  
And of course the really difficult questions were left to our imagination while we waited outside with Suraj 😆
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Realy good episode today 
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
dabh is leaping too fast all of  a sudden