Do Dil Ek Jaan

DDEJIANS!! Please Read!!! Important for the Forum!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Hello DDEJIANS!!
How are all of you?? Good??

I know with the current track and happenings on the forum, we all are a bit sad!!
Since the track is not in our hand, we can hardly help it out!
But keeping the forum clean and healthy is in our hands!!
So here are few things which I came across, and hopefully we can find solutions to the problems on the Forum together!!

Bashing Members:

Since Past few days, we have found that there are new IDs cropping up and come on the forum putting bashing posts. They are infact MIDs (Multiple Identities). 

Solutions
1. DO NOT try to advice the member. Or reply to the post. Please!! Because there is no point. The member is out to create disturbance and grab attention, and if you reply, even if telling him/her to stop, it achieves the bashing member's purpose!!! 

Instead press the REPORT button! And Wait for the DT to come and take action. 

2. Putting comments like "DT come to this thread and take action" wont preempt the action. I do read posts generally, but not all the time and it is possible that I might miss it and also, I can only read them When I come online...so if you guys go on commenting like this, it wont attract my attention but fulfill the purpose of the bashing members of attracting more comments!!
So instead...Just REPORT the thread and have patience...the DT is taking steps as soon as she finds the disruption on the forum!

3. Also DO NOT report the same thread more  than ONCE. The DT will take appropriate action, even if one report is there...more reports doesnot mean more harsher or faster action!!

Bashing Pms

I have received complaints about the receipt of bashing pms. 

Solution : The thing is the members who receive them are not giving me any proof (Copy of the Pms) that have been received by them. And in that case, I can not allege against the other member or ban the member ID. So. Please do not delete those pms before reporting them.
Once you receive the Bashing PM send them to the GMs i.e.  *Shruti*Aahaanagk_09 . The DT will take action as soon as she receives proof of any action through pm. 

Complaints

I have received some pms saying that I should ban the member or close the thread saying that the member posts "bakwaas" posts or the posts that are generally closed. 
Solution : Just because someone makes posts which are "not interesting" "bakwaas" doesnot mean that the member should be banned. The thread cannot be closed because it is "useless" according to the reporting member. And if the members find the posts inappropriate, the right way is to report the thread. If it is violating some rule, the DT will take action.

Hope the above solve the problems that have cropped across the forum and ours becomes the best forum again!!Embarrassed

Regards,
DDEJ DT

Edited by -Srushti- - 13 November 2013 at 8:39pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

moomisweetypie225Feram.Shivam.immiratintin0602PrincessNsuzi...Serena.Vliana2304manpreet87.Muskhaan.--ScarletRed--richurachnaRoy.nikki143nnksMinni147-.serendipity.-sonu-monuhoneybees22DUGGUliciousDreamygal301-Alina.--Wingless--KifPaulholicHeerLuvZoya.Suchi.Rantaraolic-abhi-pundir-Nichusssonia555sita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DDEJIANS!! Please Read!!! Important for the Forum!!" in Do Dil Ek Jaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Suchi.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Suchi.

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
thank you dear!!!Smile we will definately follow this if it is done again!!!Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Muskhaan.liana2304--ScarletRed--Roy.nikki143Rantaraolic

-abhi-pundir-

IF-Stunnerz

-abhi-pundir-

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Thanks sus . Hug

honeybees22

IF-Sizzlerz

honeybees22

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
thank you soo much sru 

ifians

IF-Stunnerz

ifians

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
thx for the clarification shrusBig smile

ankusanu

IF-Sizzlerz

ankusanu

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
thanks dear

liana2304.Muskhaan.--ScarletRed--Roy.nikki143Rantaraolic

Rantaraolic

IF-Sizzlerz

Rantaraolic

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Srushti ...i was actually waiting for your PM but u answered everything here Thanks a lot!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Muskhaan.liana2304--ScarletRed--Roy.nikki143

sonu-monu

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu-monu

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
needed post :P

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shivam.liana2304.Muskhaan.--ScarletRed--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top