Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

Nov. 13th: Things I liked - Page 9

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MelodiousDreams

LOLLL. It was more to the point because I was scared of writing page after page...But I blame the short essay on the presence of the Axis of Evil ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜› Just wait...I'll be back with my usual bulleted list soon! ๐Ÿ˜†

@bold: I see what you did there! Pyaar and duaaein...*sigh* So beautiful! I was watching some of the older BTS segments yesterday and noted that Ruslaan used the word "infatuated" at one point...I love that even DV's infatuation with Saachi was due to her personality, her love for her family, and her commitment...He's never really stopped her from doing her duties, has he? He has only wanted her to revel in the moment whenever she has a little bit of time to breathe...It's pretty much what Saachi wanted in a humsafar/saathi, right? That he should understand her and not stop her from fulfilling her responsibilities...DV's admiration for Saachiji seems to have stemmed from something deeper than the superficial attraction aspects...The gradual growth in his admiration has been lovely to watch. He's been fully mesmerized by her for quite some time now...And the sweetest thing is, he doesn't hold back from saying it. Every time he does - it may be sweet, it may be passionately intense, or a mixture of both - but it never loses that heartfelt sincerity. Ah, DV. Saachi feels it, too...For all her adorable, innocent, flustered reactions, she feels how much he adores her...That's why I enjoy watching her reactions to him as much as I love watching him make her feel loved with the smallest of gestures.

The SBS preview floored all of us, I bet!  I would have gushed about those gifs you made, but I will wait until the actual scene to do that. Waiting continues...

Re: sigbox...Oho! ๐Ÿ˜† I love Sangeeta's expressions in that one, that's why I've kept it there a little longer, haha. The way she transitions through those expressions...her face is very expressive - it really does speak in silence! And DV toh...zapped, he is! ๐Ÿ˜† Ruslaan's expression makes me laugh every time I see it. Reminds me of a puppy for some odd reason, LOL. Khair, it was tough deciding which of your gifs to kick out...I will change it again now, I think. Too many great moments. Crisis!

LOL even my post was pretty short thanks to Axis of Evil only...it's still remarkable to me though that we spent freakin 10 pages gushing over DV ka charm and the SBS segment only...that carried us through today...lol

LOVE your points in bold...couldn't agree more...re: both the way DV's "infatuation" developed and Saachi's reactions to being so loved...it's new for her but she BASKS in it...it's a beautiful thing to watch...like a flower blooming.

Speaking of gifs๐Ÿ˜†

Gifs from today's quota of BTS vids๐Ÿ˜†

"Aur phir?"
"Aur phir scene khatam"

Ruslaan reciting THE speech ke dialogues to Sangeeta๐Ÿ˜†

LOVE Sangeeta's nautanki in this one...lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

WORD to the bit in bold...perfectly described๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...the casual vibe comes from Ruslaan-Sangeeta themselves I also feel...they are both so at ease with the romantic stuff...it comes very naturally to them...in different ways...their approach is different on one level cuz their characters are different...but at another level the approaches are similar and just CLICK and make for a perfectly flowing scene.

I don't like in your face stuff...it's a major turnoff for me...which is why I guess I'm drawn to these two...what sounds cliched and cheesy on paper as a scenario strangely ends up being so sweet when these two portray it with the lovely dialogues given to them.

Re: mature intensity...lol I put it politely...chalo I'll say it more bluntly...ppl usually want more HAWT stuff...lol...the TYPICAL brainless hawt stuff...which lacks substance in my opinion.

I completely agree that there is tons more mature intensity in DS of a different kind...the MEANINGFUL kind...they are playful one moment and then so passionate the next...and that passion is of a MATURE kind...or again I'd like to use the word MEANINGFUL...and when it's meaningful, that's when it REALLY strikes a chord with me and leaves me in my current hopeless phangurl state๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

And right back at you...WORD to the portions in bold here, too! ๐Ÿ‘  So, so true about the casual vibe. That's what attracted my attention to their scenes in the first place when I saw them first pop up in your gallery...The EASE with which Ruslaan-Sangeeta interact as DV-Saachi...They adopt their characters' mannerisms as any actor should, but then the spark in their interactions is something so fascinatingly beautiful because of the synergy they share and feed off of. It's like chemistry in a true sense, because two different characters/perspectives come together and create something new that has a magic of its own...They play off each other in their scenes so well that it feels like life to me. Natural and spontaneous in spite of being guided by the script, genuine in emotion and action/reaction. The transitions between shifts in tone also...I've said this before and I don't think I'll be able to stop...the tone shifts are subtle and seamless. As you said, they'll be teasing playfully and then before we know it, the mood has shifted smoothly to more intense passion, or to heartfelt poignancy. The recent episodes had so many of those instances where the mood shifts flowed like water. Conveying those shifts via body language appears to be effortless for Sangeeta and Ruslaan... 

What I love even more is that the two of them have so much fun during rehearsals while blocking out scenes...and then when it comes to the final take, the tone of the interplay is just naturally as it should be, in character and entirely believable. To do that so consistently is not easy, I'd think, based on the majority of shows out there, but these two are just so good that it seems like a breeze *sigh*

LOL at the blunt clarification. I figured...๐Ÿ˜† Ditto to that, my friend. That's why I'm even more impressed with the way this love story is being built up. It's like a soft, slow-burn build-up in many respects... I also feel like there's so much passion in all of the little moments they share. There are various shades of passion and love, and they're doing a fantastic job touching upon and delving into even the most intense/amorous of those shades in a very tasteful manner...There's passion, lively bantering, arguments, heartfelt conversations - there's all of that, but it's all very organic here. It's depicted in such a way that the sweetness stays intact while being immensely meaningful and poignant at the same time.

EDIT: Oooh! *promptly chorifies the stacked version of the nautanki duo* God, I did not expect to adore these two SO much. But there you have it. They are too much fun! How can you not love them? ๐Ÿ˜†  Will be back later to reply...yet again ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by MelodiousDreams - 10 years ago
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys...hv u all seen the segment where DV will be gving saachi a ring along with a kiss on her hand...the pics r awesome...i missed the segment on tv...its going to be a DVlicious epi and i cant wait ๐Ÿ˜ณ
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MelodiousDreams

And right back at you...WORD to the portions in bold here, too! ๐Ÿ‘  So, so true about the casual vibe. That's what attracted my attention to their scenes in the first place when I saw them first pop up in your gallery...The EASE with which Ruslaan-Sangeeta interact as DV-Saachi...They adopt their characters' mannerisms as any actor should, but then the spark in their interactions is something so fascinatingly beautiful because of the synergy they share and feed off of. It's like chemistry in a true sense, because two different characters/perspectives come together and create something new that has a magic of its own...They play off each other in their scenes so well that it feels like life to me. Natural and spontaneous in spite of being guided by the script, genuine in emotion and action/reaction. The transitions between shifts in tone also...I've said this before and I don't think I'll be able to stop...the tone shifts are subtle and seamless. As you said, they'll be teasing playfully and then before we know it, the mood has shifted smoothly to more intense passion, or to heartfelt poignancy. The recent episodes had so many of those instances where the mood shifts flowed like water. Conveying those shifts via body language appears to be effortless for Sangeeta and Ruslaan... 

What I love even more is that the two of them have so much fun during rehearsals while blocking out scenes...and then when it comes to the final take, the tone of the interplay is just naturally as it should be, in character and entirely believable. To do that so consistently is not easy, I'd think, based on the majority of shows out there, but these two are just so good that it seems like a breeze *sigh*

LOL at the blunt clarification. I figured...๐Ÿ˜† Ditto to that, my friend. That's why I'm even more impressed with the way this love story is being built up. It's like a soft, slow-burn build-up in many respects... I also feel like there's so much passion in all of the little moments they share. There are various shades of passion and love, and they're doing a fantastic job touching upon and delving into even the most intense/amorous of those shades in a very tasteful manner...There's passion, lively bantering, arguments, heartfelt conversations - there's all of that, but it's all very organic here. It's depicted in such a way that the sweetness stays intact while being immensely meaningful and poignant at the same time.

EDIT: Oooh! *promptly chorifies the stacked version of the nautanki duo* God, I did not expect to adore these two SO much. But there you have it. They are too much fun! How can you not love them? ๐Ÿ˜†  Will be back later to reply...yet again ๐Ÿ˜†

@bold: Word Word, so much Word! LOL you've said everything that was in my mind regarding these two! lol...especially with regards the build up...I think such moments become more meaningful when they come from a place of build up...not sudden overnight tonal shifts...they portray the transitions so seamlessly as you rightly said...like flowing water...that they become all the more believable and meaningful...organic is the perfect word.

Also totally agree with what you said regarding the contrast b/w rehearsals and the actual scene...they are goofing around, pulling each other's legs but the moment the scene actually starts, they know how to switch on...and they do it with utmost ease it seems๐Ÿ˜†...comes ever so naturally to them...they deffo have a good tuning on that front.

LOL they really have grown on all of us, haven't they? Taken us by surprise...๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
People who thought last two epis had filler scenes?

LOL filler epi toh AAJ ke epi ko kehte hain, logon๐Ÿ˜†...whole epi went in just STALLING Saachi so that the rest of them can decorate/plan for the party๐Ÿ˜†

And even the precap is so sad sad...at this rate toh proposal wala scene won't happen till MID next week๐Ÿ˜†

All this aside...one thing was kinda aww...the way Saachi kept asking DV to stay with her...lol...and when he insists on leaving for some work, she's sad but still nods in understanding...aww poor thing.

Also Saachi remembering her parents...the scene with her father...that was really touching...Sangeeta was fab as always.
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

People who thought last two epis had filler scenes?

LOL filler epi toh AAJ ke epi ko kehte hain, logon๐Ÿ˜†...whole epi went in just STALLING Saachi so that the rest of them can decorate/plan for the party๐Ÿ˜†

And even the precap is so sad sad...at this rate toh proposal wala scene won't happen till MID next week๐Ÿ˜†

All this aside...one thing was kinda aww...the way Saachi kept asking DV to stay with her...lol...and when he insists on leaving for some work, she's sad but still nods in understanding...aww poor thing.

Also Saachi remembering her parents...the scene with her father...that was really touching...Sangeeta was fab as always.

Seriously Anu! what a thakela episode!! but guess you need these once in a while to reset the pace of the show?! now suddenly the story is moving too slowly nahi?-hehe
I am thinking the proposal will be Tuesday-since it's the same night as the birthday!
Well let's hope atleast:)

And yes SG & her memories of her mummy-papa scene was very nice-all thanks to her acting!
The best dialogue today was:'long drive pe aapko dekh kar mugdh hona chahta hoon-yahaan toh mujhe Mugdha hi zyada dikh rahee hai'-ROFL! DV always deliver:))Edited by geno0309 - 10 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: geno0309

Seriously Anu! what a thakela episode!! but guess you need these once in a while to reset the pace of the show?! now suddenly the story is moving too slowly nahi?-hehe
I am thinking the proposal will be Tuesday-since it's the same night as the birthday!
Well let's hope atleast:)

And yes SG & her memories of her mummy-papa scene was very nice-all thanks to her acting!
The best dialogue today was:'long drive pe aapko dekh kar mugdh hona chahta hoon-yahaan toh mujhe Mugdha hi zyada dikh rahee hai'-ROFL! DV always deliver:))

LMAO hahaha that was awesome๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...DV does always deliver indeed...Aaj toh Mugdha ko KAAFI footage mili๐Ÿ˜†...in dialogues as well as scenes๐Ÿ˜†

But seriously I felt so bad for DV-Saachi in that scene where Saachi so badly wants him to stay cuz she's feeling so low and DV is torn b/w wanting to be there for her and trying to plan her big surprise...bechara๐Ÿ˜†

The understanding/sad smile that Saachi gives him in the end where she tells him it's ok if he has to go was just awww
kunalthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I thot bdy party wil come today n proposal nxt week.. but ab party bhi next week.. soo hw long we l have to wait for proposal!!!!
There was nthng much in the epi except ofc scene.. saachi was insisting dv to stay back for the frst tym again n again... thats a positive sign... she nw thinks abr herself... dvs wrds of sharing evrything made a great impact on her...
but poor dv... til nw he was dying to spend tym wd her... aur jab mauka mila tab bechara ka ye haal hua!!!!
mugdha got more screenspace today... I love her. She is a bubbly lyk me..
dvs expression was priceless wen dat phone rang!!!!
He was caught. Thanks for that surprise .I thot lyk any odr serial he will escape soo easily...
n such a sweet cake!!!! I was feeling soo sad on seeing that cread spread on the floor...
sad precap... those ppl who dont kno abt articles n segmebts toh bahut pareshan hoga... but we know that its a happy ending!!!!
Again maths doubt... day bfore ystrdy dey told its 17 years since she clbrtd her bday... n if I m nt wrong it was said that saachi lost her parents on the age of 18...
Nw in todays precap aaji said 15 years!!!!! How? How? How???
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

LMAO hahaha that was awesome๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...DV does always deliver indeed...Aaj toh Mugdha ko KAAFI footage mili๐Ÿ˜†...in dialogues as well as scenes๐Ÿ˜†

But seriously I felt so bad for DV-Saachi in that scene where Saachi so badly wants him to stay cuz she's feeling so low and DV is torn b/w wanting to be there for her and trying to plan her big surprise...bechara๐Ÿ˜†

The understanding/sad smile that Saachi gives him in the end where she tells him it's ok if he has to go was just awww

Yes yes & yes-I felt soo bad for Saanchi!A bigg part of me wanted him to stay back & hold her-bhaad mein jaaye party! but we know it's thanks to that party that the proposal happens-so am torn-lol

But it was very nice to see Saanchi being soo vocal about this whole thing-it's like he just had to kindle her emotions once & she is ever ready to share her feelings with him! how lonely she must have been all these years:(Edited by geno0309 - 10 years ago
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
filler epi tha aaj to totally...nothing much to write about... but I liked saachi-DV scene...whenever they are together on screen...it just looks good you know ๐Ÿ˜† aww @ saachi trying to stop DV...bechara DV he wanted to stay back but had no choice...felt bad for both of them :(
so the birthday party will happen on monday..DV will convince saachi..lets see how ..and the proposal on tuesday-wed I guess... in a way i'm happy that the proposal won't be on monday cuz i will be away on mon...so tues ko hua to i can watch and discuss with u guys ๐Ÿ˜†