Page 1 of 18

Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 2 Page 18

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
A tempered epi today...lol...they took pity on us and decided to stop overloading us with romance...our faint hearts won't be able to handle itLOL...J/K...a build up epi for the big birthday surprise basically.

1) The DV-Saachi kiss scene was adorable as per the promos/precaps...lol but the convo before that was damn cute too...when DV mockingly asks Saachi that she cracks jokes now? And Saachi goes shyly, "aaj kal"...lol...and then DV with his nautanki, "Ab toh bahut zyada pyar aa raha hai"...what is it about this guy that when he says all these lines, they don't sound thakeli and cheesy but SO damn cute that I'm just grinning away?  He really makes me feel hopeless...lol...such simple interactions b/w them but still filled with so much MEANING and loveSmile

2) The party planning...lol Naani asked the million dollar question..."Kaise behen hai tu?" to that loser Prachi...seriously such thankless sibliings...loved Naani in this scene as she sunaaoes to all of them that they never bothered doing anything for the sister who goes to any lengths for their happiness.

On a more shallow note, DV looked damn cute in this scene even if he wasn't talking much and thinking to himself that he will make this b'day the most special day of Saachi's life...LOL...

3) They are setting up storyline for what comes AFTER the grand proposal...now that loser Sunil has joined the Pradeep-Goel axis of evil cuz of the lure of money that selling the land in Prachi's name will get him...

I guess DV has to come to the rescueLOL

This means we definitely  will have to wait for next week for the proposal scene *sigh*LOL

Edited by AreYaar - 13 November 2013 at 10:07am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

shaila_pricha6Soha81bird_fly_caRain_Loverra123ekomasRaleighbcatriddzyeemila112turnonthelightsDeliciousAS-Preetz--Swetha-Ritz2012-raiAasma-Ishaqzaadesama0023phulwafatim30geno0309name2saakshiApoorvaFanhinz-RD--Wishes-mallikaBaluRishani7sabreen_06tvbug2011rasiya.kusum11kkunalthebestzaara610anjubalaShell16Nupur9MelodiousDreams-Garima-xaviaraSunNaaSiddhi_preity_dchweetunidhirohan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nov. 13th: Things I liked" in Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-raiAasma-

Goldie

-raiAasma-

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Anu..yeah the kiss scene and the scene before that was really cute..really DV/ruslaan makes such chessy lines sound so cute..becoming his fangirl with each passing day.. about prachi the less we talk is better..loved Nani today..
          yeah seems like proposal scene gonna come only on next week..made one collage from SBS seg..

can't take my eyes of them..this scene really looks beautiful..can't wait to watch it...

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Rain_LoverRaleighbcat-Swetha-geno0309sama0023IshaqzaadekunalthebestRishani7sabreen_06mallikaBaluMelodiousDreamszaara610chweetupreity_dSunNaaAreYaar

kunalthebest

IF-Dazzler

kunalthebest

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
It was more of lyk a Warning episode for us !!! lyk
GET READY FOR DRAMA N MUs...
 they set a platform for further things..
i m glad that story realy moved.. but  misd the romantic bits btwn our adorable couple wich we are used to for past few days!!
loved the kiss scene.. they din change the camera angle dis tym wich was a surprise... n hw cutely saachi ne bol diya "aaj kal"..Thumbs Up
that simple statement clearly reflected her heart n her feelings for him.. she has fully accepted dv nd their cute si relatnship..in dv s wrds naye naye pyaar...
she has started living her lyf wd all its charm and its visible from her body language...
Gudday itne passionate aur sweet ho toh Gudnyt kaise hogi !!!!!Embarrassed
n planning for saachis bday... praachi ke baare mein kuch na kaho hi behtrar hain !!!
such a selfish girl !!
aadu toh phir bhi ok hain...
loved that opening scene in the morning saachi wd children...
thats the best thing any1 can do on his/her bday...Clap
Great to c Cvs included such a scene...
btw i hav one qstn... hw old is aadu ???
 sunil is trapped... so more pressure on saachi !!
nd the precap, but seriously yaar... no more suspense n curiosity left as we have seen evrything in bits n parts..
only i m  eager to kno hw DV wil manao saachi for party... wat wil be his dialogsss..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RaleighbcatIshaqzaadeRishani7MelodiousDreamsSunNaaAreYaar

kunalthebest

IF-Dazzler

kunalthebest

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -raiAasma-

Anu..yeah the kiss scene and the scene before that was really cute..really DV/ruslaan makes such chessy lines sound so cute..becoming his fangirl with each passing day.. about prachi the less we talk is better..loved Nani today..
          yeah seems like proposal scene gonna come only on next week..made one collage from SBS seg..

can't take my eyes of them..this scene really looks beautiful..can't wait to watch it...
hey aasma... btyful collage... i saw yur collage being retweeted by ruslaan... cngrts buddy.. very nicely done

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcat-raiAasma-sama0023anjubala

vinee_vinee

IF-Dazzler

vinee_vinee

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Found today's blushing of Saanchi quiet repetitive, although i liked DV. Very correct how he says his simple lines that they look special i dont know...but somehow he does. Today's scenes were nothing special as the only great scene the "kiss scene" was already shown in promos, multiple channels, on location shootings so much that i just felt as if seeing rehersal only...they need to stop covering shooting of every scene. Sunil getting in the gang was very predictable the moment Pradeep came to meet him at his office so not much of a surprise there too. Today DV was perhaps given some rest from being in each and every scene as yesterday he was looking tired in the episode...consequently the charm was also less. Saanchi going to the orphanage was also clish so didnt appeal that much...they could have avoided that bit. I although liked naani rebuking Prachi...and as expected tomorrow will be the surprise for Saanchi which will make her very angry, then DV will manao her and on monday will again be an alraedy seen in shooting schedules the great proposal. Although i am waiting to see how DV will make Saanchi celebrate her birthday as here its predictable that it would be DV style but that is why i am eager to watch it. Monday's proposal scane is also gonna be nice but will not surprise us as this Monday's awsome episode did as it was unseen. Today i am not filled with praises for the episode...for me it was just ok

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -raiAasma-

Gorgeous collage, Aasma! I'm dying to gif this scene myselfLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--raiAasma-kunalthebestzaara610MelodiousDreamsxaviaraSunNaa

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Re: BTS and footage already released...well folks, that is the downside of popularity...LOL...these two are now popular enough to be covered more frequently by the news channels...so the spoilers tell us the whole story in advance, dimming our excitement for the actual scenes.

Only solution is to avoid spoilers then if it ruins the scenes for you.

I personally didn't find Saachi's blushing repetitive...her reactions were in sync with DV's words.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

richa6Raleighbcat-Swetha-geno0309sama0023IshaqzaadeRitz2012-raiAasma-kunalthebestMelodiousDreamsxaviaraSunNaachweetupreity_d

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
FAB postHug

U used the words on a more shallow note ...aisa hota hai to Hayee there is no limit to my shallowness when it comes to DV ROFL#hopelessshallowfangurl Cool ,I think the very mere fact that he is there onscreen is beginning to work for me isse shallow aur kya ho sakta ErmmLOL ,but DV  *sigh* Blushing SaRuv *sigh* Blushing

Ruslaan's personality just adds to DV's charm totally ..another *sigh*

Some Gif's please...oops did I say something EmbarrassedLOL

Edited by -RD- - 13 November 2013 at 10:38am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcat-Swetha-Ritz2012-raiAasma-geno0309hinzRishani7MelodiousDreamsSunNaachweetuxaviaraAreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top