Posted: 10 years ago
Kamina 😳 And Welcome Back 😛 😆

Deepali said 2 things, Kripaya Gaur kiya jaaye 😛
1. Whatever happened with RK was "Interval" Now the 2nd phase of the story will start 😎
2. RK ke dil mein ye "Zeher" aur badhega 😉

Ye toh hona hi tha 😛  If we want "Separation" or even "Temporary Separation" to revive the RM "Passion" then better ye sab jhelofy karne ke liye ready ho jao & start Ignoring "LOGIC" 😛 ( Which is not there also these days ) 😆😆😆
Coz Madhu toh separation ka reason banne se rahi  so its only RK who can accomplish this 😛 😆

RK behaved totally SELFISH with only his "EGO" & "INSECURITY" revolving around his head !! 🥱
Neverthless I loved the drama coz Thats who Right Kamina is 😉
Madhu will initially get a shock like she got one today But I sincerely hope This time she sticks to her "Jungli Billi" avatar and Give RK a nice payback 😛 😆

And RK plzz don't go back to being "Mahaan" 😳 I want u and ur wife's Passionate Fights back and I know only u can get it back 😉

So well I might start wishing for RK vs MRK now 😆

Deepali I Love to Hate you 😆 Finally after getting IRRITATED by you for like 6-7 months, I got a reason to enjoy you 😛 Back to being The Classy Villain, SM was awesome today 👏
That Paabo toh can't do a single thing except show her dumb face at intervals 😳

PS : Only Thing I DON'T WANT in the RK vs MRK thing is RK giving "Thanda Reactions" to Deepali 🤢 I never liked Madhu's initial soft looks to that Aqua Creature so I would equally not like Mr. Rishabh Kundra if he starts siding with that Bhatiya again
🥱 He better not forget what a big backstabber that Bhatiya Woman is 😳
Edited by Niki_cool - 10 years ago
Welcome back Right kameena :D
I actually love to love Dipali :D Shallow but Classy :D Uhhh! Doesnt make much sense :D But me likesss :D ❤️
Nice post Nikzz :D ❤️
anything to see the Ishq and Junoon again! :D ❤️

xxx

welcome back RK and welcome back Dipali 😃
Madhu ko welcome nahi kar sakti kyonki wo to hamesha se aisi hi thi, kahin nahi gayi 😆😆

waise i havent watched the epi but the way ppl r hating RK today, i think i m gonna start loving him and the show again 🤣

tera sepeartion ka sapna RK hi sach karega and he doesnt need memory loss for that 😛
Edited by EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ - 10 years ago
totally share the sentiment

and coming to PS: Well Dipali was and apparently still is RK's Achilles heel apart from hisbego. He does often get ineffectual against her except for the lame get outs. Thats a clunk CVs have always maintained. Well as long as he genuinely attempts to put her down I am fine I guess
Originally posted by -Stephanie-

Welcome back Right kameena :D
I actually love to love Dipali :D Shallow but Classy :D Uhhh! Doesnt make much sense :D But me likesss :D ❤️
Nice post Nikzz :D ❤️
anything to see the Ishq and Junoon again! :D ❤️

xxx

I wish Deepali cuts out from that Dumb Paabo team 🤢 She's just classy by herself 😉 Thats why I love to hate her and that also after so long 😛

Anything for the REAL I & J 🥳

Good post Niki 👍🏼 As you so correctly said, in the context of this track, RKs situation, the nature of RK as we know it, the only way an angst between RM can be achieved is through him and the circumstances being created. He is the grey shaded.
Niki & Chaku ab to party dedo...😆
nice post
We don't want that Good for Nothing Man in Madhu's life kick that man that man deserve that women whom he listen

Bloody Looser
Originally posted by EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

welcome back RK and welcome back Dipali 😃
Madhu ko welcome nahi kar sakti kyonki wo to hamesha se aisi hi thi, kahin nahi gayi 😆😆

waise i havent watched the epi but the way ppl r hating RK today, i think i m gonna start loving him and the show again 🤣

tera sepeartion ka sapna RK hi sach karega and he doesnt need memory loss for that 😛

Tune epi dekhe bina sabko welcome kar daala ? 😳 🤣
U'll Love today's epi Nishi, Tera RK was behaving full too Kamina 😆 Baht tang kiya Biwi ko 😡 😆

Mera sapna sach hoga 😳 🤣