Precap - result of mein Sab kuch tyke kardoongi chant

armummy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
๐Ÿ˜† Precap - result of madhus ' mein Sab kuch theek kardoongi' chants and actions ...not taking into considerations others feelings towards your help ...aur bano mahaan Madhu ...ultimately people will  resent your overindulging help .
Rk - movie release hone se pehle yeh haal hai ..what will happen when movie releases, that is why you need to use your own brains not depend on biwi and others and then turn around and blame them when you cannot handle the results ...ab Bhugto ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Basically this is the beginning of another sadistic track in Madhubala๐Ÿคฃ
armummy thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

Basically this is the beginning of another sadistic track in Madhubala๐Ÿคฃ

Now that Madhu has finally become heroine with all the majboories, all majboories will banish one by one , only Bad rk and good and suffering Madhu will remain ๐Ÿ˜†

How convenient - no struggle at all to find a big distributor ...wah wah ..wherea a they were struggling to find even a technician to work in the film ...
subashni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Read WU. loved the precap for that dialogue which someone has to say sometime. I am glad it came from R.K.I don't want CV's to go to extreme either.It was more of R.K's fault to yield  for MC's tantrums.
Jerry11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Madhu tried "Mein sab theek kar dungi" and somewhere she is successful in helping RK !๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Now he dont want help but if Madhu will not help then Kundras matlab RK and Madhu will come on road..Bank will take their home.

So she is trying to help him and she is helping him coz she love him coz he is her Husband and i dont think helping ur own husband is being MAHAN..๐Ÿค” am i Right !

At the moment RK has some insecure feeling and this is the cause of Precap...i think

All thanks to Despo Dips and Pabo๐Ÿ˜ก and RK believing them.๐Ÿ˜’So blaming Madhu alone is not correct...its the situation which is creating problems..

Common RishBala be Strong...โค๏ธ Love RM.
Edited by Jerry11 - 10 years ago
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
RK-Madhu are married ...whatever they do for each other, its not to show off or being Mahaan for each other ...Its just how one views it ...if RK sees her support coming out of pity for him, its his fault  not Madhu ! 
armummy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jerry11

Madhu tried "Mein sab theek kar dungi" and somewhere she is successful in helping RK !๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Now he dont want help but if Madhu will not help then Kundras matlab RK and Madhu will come on road..Bank will take their home.

So she is trying to help him and she is helping him coz she love him coz he is her Husband and i dont think helping ur own husband is being MAHAN..๐Ÿค” am i Right !

At the moment RK has some insecure feeling and this is the cause of Precap...i think

All thanks to Despo Dips and Pabo๐Ÿ˜ก and RK believing them.๐Ÿ˜’So blaming Madhu alone is not correct...its the situation which is creating problems..

Common RisBala be Strong...โค๏ธ Love RM.

Helping is ok ..taking over decisions as though your husband is non existent is wrong ...why will they come on road, as per bittuji they have 20 crores left for shooting ...they could have always return the bank amount from that and wait till rk becomes ok...

It is not dips who is creating problems , it is rks insecurities and madhus inability to understand his mental state which is causing issues... Dips is only taking advantage of their situation...
Maria-capri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

CVs wants show madhu is v mahaan , and wants peoples sympathy for madhu, But sorry I don't think peoples will accept that madhu is v mahaan , ๐Ÿ˜’

Because peoples still remember mahaan madhu wants  take ravage to her lover (husband)๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by maria090 - 10 years ago
armummy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manonids

RK-Madhu are married ...whatever they do for each other, its not to show off or being Mahaan for each other ...Its just how one views it ...if RK sees her support coming out of pity for him, its his fault  not Madhu ! 

Yes it is individuals perception which makes all the difference ..and  it could make the the person on receiving end to resent the helper ...and the helper cannot go on helping , they need to look  at the feelings of the person who they are helping and take a step back  sometimes ,not just blindly moving ahead in the name of help ...and keep throwing sentences like I am doing this only for you ..which will after sometime sound like they are doing a favor 
Jerry11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: armummy

Helping is ok ..taking over decisions as though your husband is non existent is wrong ...why will they come on road, as per bittuji they have 20 crores left for shooting ...they could have always return the bank amount from that and wait till rk becomes ok...

It is not dips who is creating problems , it is rks insecurities and madhus inability to understand his mental state which is causing issues... Dips is only taking advantage of their situation...

agree to you but not completely..
What over decision ???๐Ÿ˜•
She cares for him and i never felt she thought him to be non existent.๐Ÿค”
20 cores left but film is yet to complete...40%..dont know how much will be left at the end.
dips and pabo r surely creating problems... and r taking advantage of the Situation...which in turn is making RM insecure and disturbed..