~*~ Happy Wala Birthday Naughty Asha (dii) ~*~

DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
 Tammy: Trish, Arti, Sanju n Deepa you guys know whats date/day today??

Sanju: Of course Tammy I know, its 14th Nov and its TERA day today πŸ€£

Trish: What do mean by TERA day?? πŸ˜•

Arti: Trish Daayan today is Childrens day toh hua na Tammu ka bhi day πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Sanju: Hi5 Arti, You are isshmaart πŸ˜Ž unlike Trish Kamini  πŸ˜†

Deepa: Oh yes today is Childrens day and since Tammu is a kid too what you guys decided to gift her?? πŸ˜› 

Tammy: Mera majaak banana band karo and apne dimaag ke ghode doudao kameeno 

Trish: Deeps lets gift Cartoon to 'our' CARTOON πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£

Tammy: Stop making fun of me Trish ki bacchi and now m super angry πŸ˜‘ Tum sab kameeno aaj ka din bhool gaye πŸ˜­

Deepa: Okay guys looks like Tammu is serious πŸ˜²

Arti: Deeps i know, its shocking, roz sabko sawaal puchke dimaag khanewali is serious πŸ˜² πŸ˜†

Sanju: Tammy stop your drama and tell us what special day is today that you are trying to tell us and stop this Dimaag ke Ghode Daudao game of yours πŸ₯± πŸ˜†

Tammy: Sanju and Arti kameeno ab toh main kuch nahi bolungi jao khud pata kar lo  πŸ˜‘

Deepa: Okay guys lets be serious now and start thinking what day is today 

*Tammy Goes*

*Trish, Arti and Sanju scratching their head and soching what khaas day is today that made our Question Bank Tammy serious?* πŸ˜²

Deepa: Stop scratching your head all of you and think and find out whats the matter? 

Trish: Yawn!! Sochna bhi kitna difficult task hai please koi aur karo lo mujh se nahi ho raha hai πŸ₯±

Sanju: Kamini Trish tu pakki kaamchor hai πŸ˜†

Arti: BPL to Trish Daayan for her kaamchori πŸ˜³ think and find out what's the matter? 

Deepa: Yes BPL from all to Trish πŸ˜›

Trish: πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Sanju: Okay guys me super confused and dont know anything about what day is today  πŸ˜•

*Trish, Arti, Deepa and Sanju still confused about what Tammy was talking*

*Tammy Back*

Trish: Ale my sweet cartoon back πŸ˜³

Tammy: Tu mujh se itne aache se kyu baat karring? πŸ˜•

Arti: Tammu tu sach mein bohot sweet hai

Tammy: Babaji, ye sab kya ho raha hai, jab gayi thi toh sab kuch thik tha πŸ€”

Sanju: Awww Tammy my sweetest friend πŸ€—

Tammy: I am going to faint if they continue to talk like this, i cant digest such sweet words for me πŸ€ͺ

Deepa: Yay !!! Tammu back πŸ˜³

Tammy: Deepa tu bohot aachi hai par meri asha se jayda nahi πŸ€—

Arti tubelight tu Asha ko baby mat bulana ab se, you dont deserve to be her baby πŸ˜‘

Arti: Itna khali pili drama kyun karing bey Tammu ki bacchi? πŸ˜‘

Trish: Cartoon Tammu tere andar Drama Queen ki aatma kab se aa gayi??

Tammy: Trish ko BPL

Sanju: Tammy why you are khaing bhao ?? seedhe se baata de kya baat hai πŸ₯±

Arti: Dayan Tammu tu mere aur baby ke LUB ko beech mein kyu laying πŸ˜‘

Tamu: Gussa toh mujhe hona chahiye tha aur katti bhi, Tum sab meri Asha ka BIRTHDAY bhul gaye

*Sanju, Trish, Arti n Deepa are flowing Ganga and Jamuna from their eyes* πŸ˜­

*Tamu gives BPL again and scolds Arti, Trish, Deeps and Sanju for doing their Drama*

Tammy: Kameeno stop your ganga jamuna wale fake tears and do something before i kick you all with my Asha πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†

*Trish Wipes her FAKE tears and says*

Trish: Guys what are we waiting for lets start the Celebration of OUR ASHA's BIRTHDAY Party πŸ₯³ 

*Arti and Sanju both says at same time*

Trish kamini ne pehali bar sahi baat kahi hai, chalo kameeno make some noise and start the PARTY πŸ₯³ 

Edited by _Sanjana_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Asha (dii πŸ˜†) Chalo now cut the Cake n Blow the Candles n Make a Wish πŸ˜³

You see we all are Super Hungry πŸ˜† πŸ€£

Blow the Candles

Time for Some Chocolates

DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
~~**~~ Wishes ~~**~~

Trisha
Ashaaa... Jhappis  pappis 
we met in SD AT as strangers  
i remember you addressing me as Aarti πŸ˜’ quite a number of times πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
n i getting sad that u dont remember mera acha wala sweet name  n then i did emotional aatyachar on you πŸ˜ˆ
phir attyachhar ka you didnt do aachhar πŸ˜† (aachhar means pickle.. i know you dont know the meaning πŸ˜†)
n after that you always remember my acha wala sweet wala name πŸ˜³
then Dheere dheere we became friends... good friends ... and now super close friends 
n now if any ask me "kya hai tumhare pass"
i gonna tell "mere pass asha hai ..."πŸ˜†
okay now m boling too much without even wishing you... 

"Special friends are a rare find, but am I glad that you are one of mine! Happy Birthday to a friend I'll never forget!"
chalo i wont say much.. nahi this kamini friends of our will marroo me πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ENJOY YOU DAY TO THE FULLEST!!!!!πŸ₯³
oh teri!!!! i forgot the most important thing...
Birthday Bumps!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
chalo age bolo apna... uske according hota hai bumps πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
chalo chodo... INFINITY BIRTHDAY BPL 

Arti

Hi Baby(Asha) πŸ˜ƒ

Today i want to share my love story with my sweetest and adorable baby β˜ΊοΈ Me and Asha met at DD AT n DP thread that we talk little bit them we bumped at SD AT and that was place where we got very close with eachother β˜ΊοΈ Even my baby used to call Trish as Arti πŸ˜† Poor Trish piss gayi hum dono ke lub mein πŸ€£ Now enough of my PDA and i am coming to the point ... Baby this for you πŸ€—

You have given me an endless feeling of happiness and joy just by saying I LOVE YOU. So I will give you that feeling too. I love you too and happy birthday dear. I wish you get lots of happiness success and you and your family always stay healthy and keep smiling Baby ALWAYS.

Deepa

Happy Birthday Asha once my spamming partner (now I became lazy i know but we will again get back on form for this DD birthday :P)

It's almost a year since we met, hopefully we continue our friendship on long run.

Wish to see u celebrating many more days such as this with your near dear ones .

God bless you with lots of love, care, health, wealth most importantly happiness

God bless your family and the cutiepie of yours send my love and blessings to her frm me.

Close your eyes and make a wish (I know what is your wish can be :P) may God grant the wish for you.

Forget all your worries and enjoy this special day with special person who is right now must be sitting besides u or around somewhere thers.

I know u must be too busy to read our wishes on your special day but read it later we don't mind

Kavana

Wish you happy birthday Asha. You are very sweet person I ever met. may god fulfil all your wishes. Love you

Samaria(Sammy)

May you always have enough happiness at your life to keep you sweet, enough trials and errors to keep you strong, enough success to keep you trying, enough faith to give you courage and enough determination to make each day a good day to remember.

Happy Birthday asha. Hope you have a fantastic day with your hubby and kiddos.

Tanya

Wish you a very very Happy Birthday Asha. πŸ€— ❀️ ❀️ May god always bless you n all your dreams n wishes get fullfilled you being an awesome friend, thanks for always there to help n support love you loadsss have an awesome rocking birthday with lotsss of fun n have blast πŸ₯³ πŸ€—

Sanju

Wish you a very very Happy Wala Birthday Asha dii πŸ₯³ May you get everything you wish for and get every happiness you deserve. May God Bless you and may all your dreams come true and you have all the Love, Care and Support from your loved ones and may he protect you n your family from evil eye. Have another rocking year ahead. You really are one of the sweetest member i know in I-F and i really Love You a loads. πŸ€— β€οΈ
Have some real Blast Dii with your Hubby and Daughter and have a great great Birthday ahead. 
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
~~**~~ Gifts ~~**~~

Here are some Naughty Naughty siggies for a Naughty Naughty Member β˜ΊοΈ  β€οΈ

Siggies are Made by Tanya for her Naughty AshaπŸ€—
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Here's some Drinks and Starters for all the Bhukkads *cough Trish cough* πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Starters

Veg

Non-Veg

DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Main Course
Veg

Non Veg

Some Italian Food

DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Time for some Desserts Guys

And now its time for to scream for some Ice Cream πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Time to Shake a Leg 

Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

ASHA MY BABY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Asha Di! May all your wishes come true!Edited by Drashtifan4ever - 10 years ago