riti4u

IF-Stunnerz

riti4u

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged

..Welcome everyone..

...Its a special day today...

November 15th !!

...The day a sweet Mommy was born ...

...who happens to be the most cute and smiling actress...

...As sweet as nectar are her words...

...As serene and cute is her smile...

..She happens to be the Di for all ..

Especially the sweet sister of all the Chote brothers  around

"Toffee se meethi hain

Churan se Khati hain

Khati meethi hain humari kahani

Anjali Di hain sabse Sayaani.. "

Yes guys.. its the Birthday of our favourite Di on television..

Anjali Di aka

..Daljeet Bhanot..

Apparently she shares her birthday with her better half
the love of her life

..Shaleen Bhanot..

..Heres wishing Daljeet and Shaleen..

Happy Birthday!!

Daljeet has won our hearts as the Lovely sister in the show

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon.

Yes Our very Own Anjali Di

Her acting skills and vibrant off screen presence has created a magic among her costars who adores her for the sweet nature. She also interacts with her fans on twitter making us a part of her beautiful life.

Embedded image permalink

A simple smile, a cute gesture of happiness on the beautiful face radiates through the wonderful bunch of IPK cast who are more like a family off screen.

On Nov 10th this year  she gave birth to a baby boy which doubled the happiness around her family and her friends

On behalf of all of us we wish Daljeet and Shaleen

A very Happy Birthday! !

Edited by riti4u - 14 November 2013 at 4:11am

The following 85 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09Aahaanaradhagauriloony-toonyarshis1babe29tintin_rublesweetypie225Frozen_Anaserendipity235-Emma.K-ruby5munnihyderabadipkarshi-S.S-princess2507IDatIFkunuarshiisshaqzaadi--khush--priyu03Ameeraalikhan.BumbleBee._BacknForth_Jai.Mata.DiSanaya.Baruncute_sarunnature-loverRee1306archie_79amaypranayvenkata_mahi_Arhi_2205sweet-fairymythili2SM_317-GredForge-Sidda8win7Amit.Ghangasstg1B.S.I_Love_Yousujana9Rafahelideepz_SI.BSKatelynarushiashvikmisscrazyfanishq30SpringPearlshayranahui.number1serial-JujuK--Iqra--.Mandy.MastMalang-Xpress-harith25Nan08PinkCinderellaincandescentMariaArHiholicFlawedshilrunsiva2901.Sama.aNkItA.Cthulasi_arshi.SobtiLicious.happy_cupcakeSaiS-Cutyee.Anisha.-BarunMoumimon-SizzlingBarun--SweetJasmine-Arshi.Sugi.IPKpolly_mkharshdbSilverBell.DarkParadise..-wintergreen-TarantallegraOnlyHope

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| ..Happy Birthday Adorable and Sweet Daljeet..||" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Sama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sama.

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged

Love and Marriage

Daljeet met her baliye Shaleen on the sets of her show Kulvadu in 2007. Though she had been scared of his onscreen persona but gave in to his off screen charm. Their relationship was questioned by media when the couple signed in for popular dance TV show, Nach Baliye, as the couple though frank and sportive does not believe in blatant display of affection in public. Their journey in Nach Baliye just did not show the viewers how strongly they support each other as partners in every form but it has also acted as learning curve of their relationship from worse to best performances to winning the title of the show. Even today Daljeet mentions Nach Baliye to have acted as the platform of cementing their relationship. It was at the end of the season that they decided to get married and finally tied knot in 2009.

Some Pics from Nach Baliye and their marriage

Her views on life and relationship

I have a great family and I am settled in life. I am not greedy for more. Life Bliss !!

The only thing that makes any relationship beautiful & long lasting is Honesty' free from Ego.

One has to portray honest emotions. Whether it is a complaint or a compliment, one should be able to communicate openly in one's relationship.

I think the time when you take any of your relationship for granted, it starts losing its charm.

After marriage you enter a new house where the lifestyle is different. So to adapt to this new lifestyle I think comes naturally as a human tendency. I won't call it an adjustment. It's something very beautiful.

"toffee se meethi hai..
churan se khatti hai..
khatti meethi hai teri kahani.
Anjali Di hai sabse sayani"

Daljeet Bhanot played our most beloved Di on Indian Television.She played a crippled sister of male protagonist Anjali Jha.Her character of Anjali was widely appreciated and won her many accolades for her acting..She got recognized as loving Di to her chotte and her chemistry onscreen with her co-star Barun Sobti playing her  younger brother gave us some memorable moments to remember...She brought alive the role of vulnerable sister whose world revolved around two most important men in her life ..

She shared amazing chemistry with our beloved villain of the show -Shyaam ,Abhaas Mehta and they sizzled as other good looking couple on the show...

Offscreen too our lovely Anjali Di aka Daljeet shared a sister relation with all co-stars -Akshay Dogra, Barun Sobti, Sanaya Irani and Karan Godwani

Here some moments of their offscreen masti..with our very own Dolly..

Daljeet is known to have very calm and composed nature among her co-stars and everyone is extremely fond of her as she brings positivity and happiness all around..Daljeet still shares a deep bond with all cast and crew of IPKKND .

Edited by .Sama. - 14 November 2013 at 3:32am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

loony-toonybabe29pallawi1803tintin_rublesweetypie225serendipity235ipkarshipriyu03.BumbleBee._BacknForth_Jai.Mata.DiAmeeraalikhanSanaya.Barunnature-lover_mahi_Arhi_2205sweet-fairymythili2Sidda8sujana9stg1B.S.I_Love_YouRafaheliARSHIANDIarushiashvikKatelynishq30number1serial--Iqra--happy_cupcake.SobtiLicious.thulasi_arshiSaiSincandescentaNkItA.Csiva2901harith25Nan08MariaArHiholicMastMalangSilverBellriti4uOnlyHopepolly_mkharshdb-SweetJasmine-Arshi.Sugi.IPK-Barun-SizzlingBarun-.Anisha.

riti4u

IF-Stunnerz

riti4u

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged

Daljeet has entered a new phase in her life... Our very own Anjali Di aka Daljeet bhanot became a mother in real life .She gave birth to a baby boy on Nov 10th..

A moment to be celebrated for the beautiful couple..

"Congratulations to proud new parents! May these tiny feet will tiptoe with love into your hearts and stay there forever!"

It is often said that greatest gift of God to a woman is child..and indeed mother is most precious word in the world..A life is born inside out of our love and it just reflects you in every way...Your shadow..Your heart..A little Angel that brings around cheer and happiness..Those small cute little hands as if asking you to hold them ...guide them...take them in arms and protect from world around...those lil feet trying to get hold of their own in this world...often falling..and then rising again..with that mischievous smile on...those lil eyes seeing and wondering at world outside...and those screams...those cries creating a melody of their own..and that laughter...which just lights up your world...Its beautiful feeling...to be a mother..

when we gather here to celebrate your birthday dear Daljeet and Shaleen..We also celebrate the greatest gift God has given you..to celebrate your love...

She shared with us some of her thoughts on twitter about her journey into motherhood and excitement..

• "I couldn't have asked for a better timing; everyone's really excited. We have been doing up our house and are shopping for babies' items in blue and pink. While Shaleen wants a girl, I wish to have a son. But the bottom line is, we are both praying for a healthy baby."
  • "Its definitely an exciting phase of my life..and ironically a blank feeling too..no idea what its going to be like..I am just thankful to God :)"

And Here some of beautiful pics shared by her...celebrating the moment..

And one from her Godhbharai..

Here tweet by akshay giving us good newsBig smile

@daljeetbhanot its a boy!! Congratulations dolly! :))) "

Daddy Moment
"We are ecstatic with the addition to our family. It's a feeling that one can't express. Daljeet and our baby are doing absolutely fine and I can't wait to bring them home. I thank everyone who has prayed for us and given us their blessings."

credit- TOI

Edited by riti4u - 13 November 2013 at 11:12pm

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

babe29pallawi1803sweetypie225serendipity235ipkarshiChandu2000--khush--priyu03ProudSobtian..Arhi_2205_BacknForth_Ameeraalikhan.BumbleBee.Choco_CosmosSanaya.Barunsweet-fairyJai.Mata.Disujana9stg1B.S.I_Love_Youmythili2Sidda8win7RafaheliARSHIANDIKatelynishq30SpringPearltemperance12number1serial--Iqra--happy_cupcakethulasi_arshi.SobtiLicious.MariaArHiholicincandescentsiva2901harith25Nan08-Xpress-.Sama.aNkItA.CSaiSMastMalangOnlyHopeSilverBellpolly_mk-SweetJasmine-harshdb-SizzlingBarun--Barun.Anisha.

.Sama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sama.

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged

On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come!
May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Happy Birthday Daljeet.
Hope you have a wonderful day full of happiness and that your wishes come true.
God Bless you and your family including the little bundle of joy

Happy wala birthday Daljeet Hug
Congrats for the advance gift in the form of your lovely bundle of joy Heart
Keep smiling your radiant smile, gorgeous! <3
I wish you all the happiness in the world! Love you!
God bless you and may you always be happy, healthy and successful! :*

Wishing Daljeet many many happy returns of the day..!
May God bless you with even more joy n happinessEmbarrassed..
may he keep your new bundle of joy healthy n happy..!
We miss you onscreen n wish n hope for this new phase of ur life to be fun-filled n full of joy n happiness..! Embarrassed
We Heart You.Smile

Many many happy returns of the day Daljith.
This birthday will be special for you as you have a bundle of joy to share
with you along with your hubby.

I am wishing you a birthday that is full of blessings and God's graces...
Happy Birthday Daljeet

Haapy  Birthday Daljeet
enjoy ur first birthday with ur son

Happy B'day Sweet Daljeet Party
God bless u & ur family

Happy birthday to dolly di...

Hope you have a wonderful year full of happiness and that your wishes come true.
Congratulations on being even more experienced. I'm not sure what you learned this year, but every experience transforms us into the people we are today.

God Bless you and your family including the little bundle of joy

Happy birthday Daljeet!!!
May you have the best birthday of your life as you have a reason more to celebrate it-
Your little angelSmile.
Have a blessed life with your husband,baby and familySmile

Happy Birthday Dolly Di!

Many happy returns of the day Daljeet Party
I wish u have a happy life with your cute little bundle of joy and Shaleen..
Stay blessed always..

Daljeet, you're really sweet and you have a beautiful smile..keep smiling.
You're really fun-loving and chirpy.Loved you as Anjali..
no one could have potrayed the character of Arnav's Anjali di better than you.
With lots of love..and good wishes!Hug OMG!
I forgot the main thing,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you...Happy Birthday to you...happy birthday dear daljeet ,
happy birthday to uBig smile.Have a budday blast with your little cute and adorable baby boy! xoxo Heart
PS : We miss seeing you in designer sarees!LOL
-FarahEmbarrassed

Wishing you and Shaleen a very Happy Birthday Daljeet.

Thank you so  much Daljeet for bringing our Anjali Di alive onscreen so beautifully.

God Bless you both and congratulations for new arrival in your family.

Stay Blessed and Keep Smiling..

Loads of love ,

Ritika

A very very Happy Birthday Daljeet...
Many Many Happy returns of the day...
I think u have already got the best Birthday gift ever this year...Smile
May Allah bless you and the new member of you r famiily..
Always keep smiling the spread the smile to others also...
When i first watched u as anjali in IPKKND , I was saying to my MoM That i have never seen such a lovely , beautiful and caring sister anywhere...
And of course u have portrayed the role so perfectly..
Thank you so much daljeet for playing the Anjali role Embarrassed...
Again  a very Happy birthday and i hope that u will get all the happiness, success and prosperity of this worldHug

Happy Birthday Daljeet !!

May God bless you, Shaleen and your baby boy.

May today and everyday be a wonderful day for you.

What a beautiful gift you got on your B'day Daljeet?
No woman would get a better gift than this, yes your sonBig smile.
A very happy B'day to you and wish you have a nice time with your family.
Many Many happy returns of the day Daljeeth!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday..
God bless. :)

Happy Birthday Daljeet Bhanot ... Dolly ji !!
Many Many Happy Returns of the day !
You got the most precious gift a mother can get !
wish u all the bestt !
god bless you and your family !!

All of us are joining in to say, that may the year which your birthday begins, brings all the special things, that mean the most to you. Big smileBig smile
You get lots of greetings for your birthday but this one comes to you with all of my love.Heart

Many many happy returns dear Di...
Lots of Love!!!Heart
Have a blessed life with your husband,baby boyBig smile

The best of your years are still ahead. Happy birthday and Many Happy returns!

Happy Birthday Daljeet!
Have a blast and may God bless you.
I hope you gain more success ahead. Love you loads!

May you get everything you hoped for on your Birthday and make your birthday a big day for you. Wish you a happy and healthy life ahead.
Happy Birthday..!

Wishing you a very very happy and blessed Birthday Daljeet ..
God bless you with everything wonderful in life Smile

Happy b'day daljeet di uff anjali di...

n may god bless u n ur new born baby n ur family

Wishing Daljeet...a Very Very Happy Birthday...Heart

May God keep you and your family in good health and happiness...

Enjoy your Birthday with your bundle of joy...Hug

Congrats for the new Mommy...Smile

Happy birthday daljeet!!
Many many happy returns of the day!!
Hope u get all the happiness in the world!!
Ur birthday this year will be even more special with ur little bundle of joy!!!

Many many happy returns of the day Daljeet !

Thanks for playing the most adorable sister ever, Anjali !

Now that those little toes have stepped into your life, wish he adds new colors and joy!

May you get all you wish for...With loads of love, Aheli ! <3

Happpyyy wala brthday to d very own anjali dii aka daljeet Hug
 May u have a awesome yr ahead wid ur hubbyjiEmbarrassed Embarrassedand newly born babyTongueTongue

Hello Dolly ji!Here's wishing you a very very happy birthday. Star
And a BIG congratulations on the good news. Such a lovely, sweet family! Heart
Btw, I have always loved your smile and your chirpy-ness. So keep smiling.
Have a wonderful life!    ~ Avi

Happy birthday Daljeet Big smile
Its your Birthday, get ready to blow the candles and enjoy the party.
Let your birthday brings happiness, love and spark in our lives again.
May this day will become a memorable day for you. Have a blastic Birthday.

Happy Birthday Daljeet aka Dolly Heart HeartGod bless u dolly..
This birthday is more special for you dolly as this time u have a bundle of joy with you.. Smile
Enjoy d bash..

Happy B'day DaljeetHug
May God bless you and fill your life with lots of fun and Happiness!!
Keep smiling and stay Happy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR MOST ADORABLE ANJALI DI !!!!!!!!!!!

Wish You my Best and Warm Wishes for your Birthday Dolly ji !!!!!!

Love you LOADSSS !!!!!!!HeartHeart
Miss you as Anji di :(
Have a Great Life ahead with the New Arrival!...
Always stay Blessed  Heart

On this special day, I wish you all the very best. Tongue

May you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday. Enjoy the day Wink Love u loads Daljeet. N Happy B'day 

Embarrassed Embarrassed HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Daljeet and Shaleen Hug

***Happy Birthday Daljeet!!!***

It will be a double celebration for u this year, and we r so happy for u and Shaleen on this wonderful new journey u r now on as proud parents. 

I hope and pray u have a wonderful and blessed day and a fabulous year ahead, and that all of ur wishes and dreams r fulfilled in the best way possible. 

I loved u as Anjali, u were amazing and so sweet, and i am so happy that u and only u played such a beautiful character to perfection. 

Wishing u all the best for ur personal and professional life, wishing u and ur family good health, happiness and success and hope we see u back onscreen again one day in the future! 

Have a Happy Birthday! Hug

Since 3 December 2012, the Monday after the show ended, a few of us have been re-watching Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon at Blast from the Past.

All of us at Blast wishing you happiness, good health and prosperity!  Thank you so  much for a beautiful portrayal of Anjali!  We are loving the show more than ever!!  Also we would like to congratulate  you on your bundle of joy!  All the best to you and your family!  Keep on smiling!!  Happy Birthday Daljeet!!

With Love, 

..Anita.., Arshidiehardfan, ArshiHamesha, BarunDiwani, chalhov, cinthiann1758, DurgaS, Preety_Nebula, Horizon, ipkkndfan30, ina211, indi52, IssPKaur, Katelyn, laruma, salooni, Samin6, shesherkobita, sigrid, sohara, supriya.arshi, wiwy, and co.

Happy Birthday Daljeet!!! Hug 

Wish you have the best birthday you've ever had so far! Party

And of course, this Bday will be special because Junior Bhanot will be celebrating it with you! Embarrassed

Wish you a blessed life, Daljeet! Heart

Happy Birthday Daljeet.
May God bless you a healthy life with moments of togetherness with your family.

Happy and a wonderful Birthday to Shaleen & Daljeet.
Hearty Congratulations for the arrival of the little one.
All the Best!

Edited by .Sama. - 14 November 2013 at 3:10am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetypie225serendipity235-Koeli_Appy-ipkarshipriyu03ProudSobtian..sweet-fairyArhi_2205.BumbleBee.Sanaya.BarunJai.Mata.Distg1B.S.I_Love_Youmythili2Rafahelinumber1serial--Iqra--ishq30thulasi_arshi.SobtiLicious.happy_cupcakeNan08siva2901incandescentharith25MariaArHiholicaNkItA.CSaiSMastMalangSilverBellOnlyHope-Barunpolly_mk-SweetJasmine-harshdbriti4u.Anisha.

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged

A wonderful Video Mix by sandyy

By B.S.I Love You

By ankita.c

By Arshi.Sugi.IPK

By  ..SaRun..

By Dazzler.

By  -Shakya-

By sandyyy

By  Rafaheli

By Katelyn

By IshqRONsharma

Thread Credits : riti4u, .sama.., ishqRONsharma & harhem

Edited by harhem - 14 November 2013 at 2:51am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetypie225serendipity235ProudSobtian..sweet-fairyJai.Mata.Di.BumbleBee.Sanaya.BarunRafaheli--Iqra--number1serialishq30Katelynstg1B.S.I_Love_Youmythili2siva2901Nan08incandescentMariaArHiholic.Sama.SaiSaNkItA.Cindi52.SobtiLicious.happy_cupcakeMastMalangOnlyHope-Barun-SweetJasmine-polly_mkharshdbriti4u

-SweetJasmine-

IF-Stunnerz

-SweetJasmine-

Posted: 14 November 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Daljeeth and Shaleen have the same day as their b'day, so already it is double sweet, they got their small bundle of joy this year, so there is no limit in their happiness this year and the best ever gift that they got till this time.

A very happy b'day to both of you and many many happy returns of the day!!!!!

May God bless you and your sweet family always!!!!!!!!

Edited by KittenRose - 14 November 2013 at 8:19pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235.BumbleBee.number1serialishq30SaiSriti4u

saima4744

IF-Rockerz

saima4744

Posted: 14 November 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
happy birthday DILJEET JI.
MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF TH DA TO U.
ALLH FULFIL ALL UR WISHES AAMMEENN.
tfs.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235.BumbleBee.ishq30SaiSaNkItA.C.Sama.riti4u

-Barun

IF-Stunnerz

-Barun

Posted: 14 November 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday to one of the most beautiful actresses I have seen, Daljeet Bhanot! Hug May God bless you with loads and loads of happiness!! Every birthday was special before since you shared it with the love of your life, Shaleen and this year it is even more special with the arrival of your little bundle of joy :* Heart We all loved you as Anjali Di who will always be alive in our hearts Heart Be happy always and keep smiling! Big smile Love you Dolly ji <3 Sending you hugs and smiles! 

Beautiful thread Sama, Ishq, Riti and Hari! Embarrassed 

Edited by -Barun - 14 November 2013 at 5:25am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235.BumbleBee.ishq30.Sama.aNkItA.CSaiSriti4u

Post Reply New Post

Go to top