Bigg Boss Saath 7

VJ Andy AT - 5 "Yeh Toh Bada Toing Hai ......" (Page 43)

Post Reply New Post

Page 43 of 150

GETGOIN

IF-Rockerz

GETGOIN

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rhapsody92

Originally posted by GETGOIN

What am I reading! Physical violence AGAIN with Andy Shocked
I'm just pissed. Andy is way too easy target for housemates I guess. And then I read comments of some people in the forum and I just feel Ouch

And if this is not enough I read this article on BB website:

i know rhapsy n it is sad Ouch...except this don't have a word for it!! Unhappy.

Yes no words.. I always think of writing something there, but I'm very bad at explaining.. Cry
well i don't think anyone will understand anything so i don't even try to make people understand anything in forum...Waise bhi i learnt from my sis in IF, that you can't change people in IF , though this was to someone else but i saw it n took it  Evil Smile...n yes i agree people can change but not their thinking.Wink..so what's the use? Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SoPunkmeglaraat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VJ Andy AT - 5 "Yeh Toh Bada Toing Hai ......" (Page 43)" in Bigg Boss Saath 7 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meglaraat

IF-Stunnerz

meglaraat

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by meglaraat

ekdam sahi baat aab toh Ajay Devgan wants Andy to win Party how sweet Smile

Itne bade log fan hai Andy keWink

i want Anita Advani also in forumEmbarrassed

Hahaha bikhare hue rishteCry

are u sad or taaana maaringgh Angry Angry

GETGOINSoPunk

Rhapsody92

Goldie

Rhapsody92

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged

@Wisian ye tumne kaise post kia, do comment ek he post mei.. Mei tumhe 2 quote kaise karuOuch

I'm replying hereTongue

Andy ke alawa kuch sunai nahi deta mujhe, behri ho jaati hunLOL
Who Armaan?LOL

I hate this post limit. Mere saath bhi ye he hota tha kuch dino pehle.. Seh loCry

matajiine ashirwaad de dya usse baht jald ye limit post ka chakkhar khatam ho jayege...
rapsii dun mind haan mujhe pehle lage ye tu hein mid ROFL den kisi aur ko doubt kya ROFL

Haawww LOL
Mujhpe shak kar rahi the tum.. Shocked
Mei ek id se itna kum online aati hun, 2 id kyu banau LOL
Tum aisa karoge meine nahi socha tha CryLOLLOL.. Fir bhi clarify kar deti hun, Wisian aur mei alag alag log hai LOL

Ab kispe doubt hai? Tongue

GETGOINSoPunk

SoPunk

IF-Rockerz

SoPunk

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged

What am I reading! Physical violence AGAIN with AndyShocked

I'm just pissed. Andy is way too easy target for housemates I guess. And then I read comments of some people in the forum and I just feelOuch

plz gimme WU

Written article of the link na? Ye lo

Andy might come across as a fun-loving and witty guy but he is fast becoming a threat for the housemates. Andy has been targeted by his fellow contestants several times over his stay in the Bigg Boss house and continues to be on their hitlist even now. 

Over the past couple of weeks, Sofia has consistently pretended to be Andy's friend but is always seen talking ill about him behind his back.

During one such rant, Sofia complains to Kamya that Andy is two-faced and tries to influence her decisions. Kamya tells her that she is in the know of this and has started maintaining a distance from him because she does not consider him to be trustworthy.  Kamya also tells Sofia that it was Andy's fault due to which Pratyusha was evicted from the Bigg Boss house. Sofia then goes to Ajaz and Elli and narrates the same story to them as well. 

Unlike other times, Elli agrees with Sofia and tells her that she has also been observing Andy's behavior lately. Getting to know about the Chinese whispers spreading around about his behavior, Andy walks up to Armaan to defend himself only to be asked to be more alert. 

With the contestants targeting Andy and his behavior, will he be the next contestant to be ousted from the show?

Where is Andy's fault here? It's understood, now everyone will be after Andy to evict him, but they don't decide who will go out...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GETGOIN

SoPunk

IF-Rockerz

SoPunk

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged

VOTE FOR ANDY !!!! VOTE FOR ANDY !! ... Party

GETGOIN

Rhapsody92

Goldie

Rhapsody92

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged

What am I reading! Physical violence AGAIN with Andy Shocked
I'm just pissed. Andy is way too easy target for housemates I guess. And then I read comments of some people in the forum and I just feel Ouch

i know rhapsy n it is sad Ouch...except this don't have a word for it!! Unhappy.

Yes no words.. I always think of writing something there, but I'm very bad at explaining.. Cry
well i don't think anyone will understand anything so i don't even try to make people understand anything in forum...Waise bhi i learnt from my sis in IF, that you can't change people in IF , though this was to someone else but i saw it n took it  Evil Smile...n yes i agree people can change but not their thinking.Wink..so what's the use? Smile

Ekdum correct samjhaya Clap

People will not understand and will not even accept. They have there own opinion and are not open to suggestion..
When Andy is wrong I usually don't comment, as he was wrong. But when he is right, then also people will ignore it and quote the instance when he was wrong. So yes I agree, especially with the bold part Embarrassed

GETGOINSoPunk

Rhapsody92

Goldie

Rhapsody92

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged

ekdam sahi baat aab toh Ajay Devgan wants Andy to win Party how sweet Smile

Itne bade log fan hai Andy keWink

i want Anita Advani also in forumEmbarrassed

Hahaha bikhare hue rishteCry

are u sad or taaana maaringgh Angry Angry

Sad hun CryLOLLOL

SoPunk

meglaraat

IF-Stunnerz

meglaraat

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL popcorn khao mast ho jao yaha bok ne se kya fyada jao vote karo as much as u can aur complain karo to colorstv..haters gona hate..nobody can stop dem..logic desnt matter fr hater..koii gauhar k peche hath muh pao dho kar padhtii hein toh koe andy k peche its nt new things on dis forun.if u can bash den.u havr to listen bout ur fav ROFL

Rhapsody92SoPunk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top