Bigg Boss Saath 7

VJ Andy AT - 5 "Yeh Toh Bada Toing Hai ......" - Page 31

Rhapsody92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SoPunk

Rhapsy, elementary; just copy paste the [quote...] ... [/quote] to separate texts πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜‰

Yes, but do oppose people making wrong comments on Andy...specially Kushal and Gauhar fans are venting against Andy, instead of Armaan...πŸ˜†

Its not elementary πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

I will definitely try, but you very well know they are very pro in it, even you are very good in it. I'm still on a learner's stage πŸ˜”

Though I'll start commenting πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhapsody92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: GETGOIN

i want Anita Advani also in forum πŸ˜³

Hahaha bikhare hue rishte πŸ˜­
Rhapsody92 thumbnail

Written article of the link na? Ye lo

Andy might come across as a fun-loving and witty guy but he is fast becoming a threat for the housemates. Andy has been targeted by his fellow contestants several times over his stay in the Bigg Boss house and continues to be on their hitlist even now. 

Over the past couple of weeks, Sofia has consistently pretended to be Andy's friend but is always seen talking ill about him behind his back.

During one such rant, Sofia complains to Kamya that Andy is two-faced and tries to influence her decisions. Kamya tells her that she is in the know of this and has started maintaining a distance from him because she does not consider him to be trustworthy.  Kamya also tells Sofia that it was Andy's fault due to which Pratyusha was evicted from the Bigg Boss house. Sofia then goes to Ajaz and Elli and narrates the same story to them as well. 

Unlike other times, Elli agrees with Sofia and tells her that she has also been observing Andy's behavior lately. Getting to know about the Chinese whispers spreading around about his behavior, Andy walks up to Armaan to defend himself only to be asked to be more alert. 

With the contestants targeting Andy and his behavior, will he be the next contestant to be ousted from the show?

Cloudy.Night thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

armaan se aur kya umeed kii jate hein 🀒 khalii bhartaan 🀒 acha if ur on twitter den spprt andy dere too jiii 😳 😳
Rhapsody92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meglaraat

Oh you are so lucky! I'm so jealous🀣

🀣 kushal ko maine kal eek swetsa tweet kya 🀣

Tum toh bahut badi fan ho πŸ˜‰
Kya tweet tha πŸ˜†
SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

See comments here πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Kushal and Gauhar fans are so angry with Andy πŸ˜†

GETGOIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rhapsody92

Yes no words.. I always think of writing something there, but I'm very bad at explaining.. πŸ˜­

well i don't think anyone will understand anything so i don't even try to make people understand anything in forum...Waise bhi i learnt from my sis in IF, that you can't change people in IF , though this was to someone else but i saw it n took it  πŸ˜ˆ...n yes i agree people can change but not their thinking.πŸ˜‰..so what's the use? πŸ˜Š

Cloudy.Night thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hahaha bikhare hue rishte😭

are u sad or taaana maaringgh 😑 😑
Rhapsody92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meglaraat

matajiine ashirwaad de dya usse baht jald ye limit post ka chakkhar khatam ho jayege...
rapsii dun mind haan mujhe pehle lage ye tu hein mid 🀣 den kisi aur ko doubt kya 🀣

Haawww πŸ˜†
Mujhpe shak kar rahi the tum.. πŸ˜²
Mei ek id se itna kum online aati hun, 2 id kyu banau πŸ˜†
Tum aisa karoge meine nahi socha tha πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Fir bhi clarify kar deti hun, Wisian aur mei alag alag log hai πŸ˜†

Ab kispe doubt hai? πŸ˜›
SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Written article of the link na? Ye lo

Andy might come across as a fun-loving and witty guy but he is fast becoming a threat for the housemates. Andy has been targeted by his fellow contestants several times over his stay in the Bigg Boss house and continues to be on their hitlist even now. 

Over the past couple of weeks, Sofia has consistently pretended to be Andy's friend but is always seen talking ill about him behind his back.

During one such rant, Sofia complains to Kamya that Andy is two-faced and tries to influence her decisions. Kamya tells her that she is in the know of this and has started maintaining a distance from him because she does not consider him to be trustworthy.  Kamya also tells Sofia that it was Andy's fault due to which Pratyusha was evicted from the Bigg Boss house. Sofia then goes to Ajaz and Elli and narrates the same story to them as well. 

Unlike other times, Elli agrees with Sofia and tells her that she has also been observing Andy's behavior lately. Getting to know about the Chinese whispers spreading around about his behavior, Andy walks up to Armaan to defend himself only to be asked to be more alert. 

With the contestants targeting Andy and his behavior, will he be the next contestant to be ousted from the show?

Where is Andy's fault here? It's understood, now everyone will be after Andy to evict him, but they don't decide who will go out...πŸ˜†