Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

Missed the episode yesterday.Confused

Did Siddarth lose  his job and was kidnapped by Abhay? Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7divya.dAADHIDEV

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What's going on with Sid?" in Desh Ki Beti Nandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

berry123

berry123

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
No...sid lost his job and disappeared...his family was worried and decided to call abhay for help
i guess we will get to see wht abhay does today...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silambu

divya.d

Goldie

divya.d

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 1:40am | IP Logged
yes Silambu..siddharth lost his job as Abhay has planed...and he is dissapoint with himself...now only God or should say Abhay knows where is siddharth...may we get to know about it in tonights Episode..

Silambu

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 3:31am | IP Logged

BTW why in the hell is Abhay obsessed with the Pandey's?ConfusedConfused And does Ashok Pandey's usool itch when he approaches Abhay/Rajveer/PRP for solving their problems?ConfusedDead

Silambu

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Why Abhay is obsessed with Pandays ? Are they the only " normal common man family ? And Abhay is playing a big game with Nsndini Unhappy

Silambu

Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roshani-

Why Abhay is obsessed with Pandays ? Are they the only " normal common man family ? And Abhay is playing a big game with Nsndini Unhappy

Yes, Roshani , Chitts...- I was thinking the same thing. Why is Abhay targeting Pandey family only or anything  or anyone directly relating  to Nandini.? So Weird. and eerie!

Why not the guy who broke his back and lost his job.in the police force? Why not the crying old lady where the hooligans refuse to ;pay the rental, the group of girls asking for safety...

I counted the colony people...there were at least twenty of them...at least on the last count...so they could have targeted each  or any one of them for various issues/complaints  ...so why only Pandey family !

I have a feeling Abhay  will do the proposal on behalf fo Rajveer to Nandini.! Could that be the big game ?

Edited by Silambu - 13 November 2013 at 6:17am

-Rojaa-

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
As of right now makers want us to believe Abhay's sole purpose or attention towards Nandini is "politiks", but will it remain such as show progresses or even now something underlying to it? Dead
Can't help my self from wondering given makers's specialty Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovergirlalinaSilambu

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 14 November 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silambu

Originally posted by -Roshani-

Yes, Roshani , Chitts...- I was thinking the same thing. Why is Abhay targeting Pandey family only or anything  or anyone directly relating  to Nandini.? So Weird. and eerie!

Why not the guy who broke his back and lost his job.in the police force? Why not the crying old lady where the hooligans refuse to ;pay the rental, the group of girls asking for safety...

I counted the colony people...there were at least twenty of them...at least on the last count...so they could have targeted each  or any one of them for various issues/complaints  ...so why only Pandey family !

I have a feeling Abhay  will do the proposal on behalf fo Rajveer to Nandini.! Could that be the big game ?
How new is that ?WinkLOLLOLLOL Then, he will realise how blood's been flowing south everytime Nandini entered his line of sightDead and make a deal with the 'dark' side!LOLAngry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.