#8  PurpleValleyCreations

#9  PurpleValleyCreations
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3872926

Do I need to give an Introduction???

I hope you guys know me by now!!

Well,

I'm Kinjal

Am a 20 years old ,student and I live in India

i learned photoshop some 2 and a half  years back...and now am totally addicted to it

I love  Monaya, sajan, Arjun bijlani, Emma,Ranbir, Deepika, KriYansh, Swaron, Reyam, Kunwar, shakti, shantanu, sneha, Himansh, Abigail, SiRa, hannah montana, Vanessa, selena gomez , Zac, Hrithik, Aishwarya, Kisha, Rahi, Harry potter trio, Edward-Bella, Aamna, Rajiv, Rishbala, KSG, jenny, Gautam, priyanka, Alia, Varun Dhawan & sidharth malhotra, vrushika mehta, kapil sharma, daadi, gutthi, jenson, Ian, Enrique Iglesias, adi pankhuri, ranveera, asya and  many more

So you guys will mostly see the edits on these people'

there are so many amazing people out here who make out of the world creations
my works are inspired by every single signature maker
mainly
adzzy, naureen, pari, maria, riasa, vanshikaa, Preet, gk_o9, riasa, aashi, charmee, radhi, mjht_one, deaddevil, hashiboo, vibha, murmil creations,sanajasmine  and many more
love you guys

and special thanks to sri and sana  for amazing tutorials

• Non animated siggies
  • Animated siggies
  • avis/gifs
  • Long/small icons
  • Banners
  • Glitter text / Gradient text
  • Blinkies/Dividers
  • textures/borders

I accept requests only when the shop is open

So request only at that time'.or else your request will not be considered'

(O) indicates open and (C) indicates close

For request

• Please provide HQ pics
  • Pm me the pics and text you want'.with subject Sigg/Banner REQ
  • You will get your requests asap'when I'm done

PLEASE use your requests atleast for 2-3 days...I put a lot of efforts for making them Smile

(c)Adi n Kins/IF

-DesiredDreamz/If-

-DD-

-PurpleValleyCreations/IF-

PVC

(c)Kinjal/IF

-Kinjal-
  • Please don't claim my works as yours
  • do not crop or steal my work
  • And please do not post my creations on other sites without my permission

PS : for pm's buddy me

Edited by -Ocean.eyes- - 05 January 2014 at 4:38am

The following 81 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09siliya21Ash_KriYaanshk.sweet-FrozenRain-sankalp_praptiTarantallegraNaz_YuvReenNandiniraizaadaRoshini1494Enchanted_jassiStunningSanzChristine.Hina-AshaNegi-smileysmizona_malikvaishu88Beautiful_Kingchulbuli94MahiiiArhi_2205DantaDeepaMS-meghasharmaHealMeForeverReshma.pakpearlSanaJasmine-Alina....Mallu...SwaNia_2sadffikupkakesCoolioqueenyogini64enriqueRadiance.Roxxy47sujana9Cherishh-reine-kitty_swaronakankshaArshasadafarsha..Roop..pallavi.14Dewdrops.ShaKun--Orchids--krazy4KD_Maggie_Deepzpadukone-Shwetha--DEATHmusic-Hinu786Born2DanceMrs.Dhawan-Priyam-dancersqueen..KR..55shobhaJoseph_AummesulaimanHSFAmjht_one..Amira..HashiBooSaru...nidu-dsenaQH_DDEJ_Fanblackb28SidMkiDeewaniFearless_LoverCrazyGirl.21-wintergreen-aishu3003-Suni---RockStar--BabajiKaThulluNikki_TitliHdhd.-Nikki-.VasusenaRadheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||PurplevalleyCreations#8||[C]" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ocean.eyes-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

•  PG 24 - SachinRameshTendulkar/Arsha/swaron/huge request list 

• PG 47 - Shakti Mohan/ArSha/KriYansh/Kunwar Amar/Graphics/Blingees/Swaron/Ranveera/Jenny/Priyanka/Katrina/requests
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3809663&TPN=47

• PG 67 - Mohit/Jee le zara/Hrithik/Shantanu/Sneha /Arsha/Kriyansh/Kisha/Salman/Shahid/Priyaka & deepika/Vanessa /birthday special + requests

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3809663&TPN=67

• PG 85 - Monaya/Hrithik/Karan & Kritika/Sneha/KD/PeeCee/KWK/Madhuri Dixit/ArSha/Kriyansh/requests

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3809663&PID=97426384&#p97426384

• PG 100 - Hrithik/KHNPH/Mohit/Arsha/Kriyansh/Zoya/Bollywood/ChristmasDividers/Requests/JAA contest

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3809663&TPN=100

• PG 120 - Mohit/PC/Salman Khan/Jee Le Zara/Arsha/KR/Sneha Kapoor/Veera/gifts/Textures And Borders

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3809663&TPN=120

• PG 142 - Rain Tutorial

Edited by -Ocean.eyes- - 01 January 2014 at 3:19am

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

siliya21Naz_YuvReenNandiniraizaadaStunningSanzChristine.Hinasmileysmizona_malikvaishu88chulbuli94DantaDeepaMS-meghasharmaSanaJasmine...Mallu...HealMeForeverSwaNia_2sadffiRadiance.Roxxy47pallavi.14kupkakes-Alina.pakpearlCherishhsujana9--Orchids--..Roop..Deepzpadukone_Maggie_-DEATHmusic-dancersqueen..KR..Born2Dance..Amira..mjht_oneHashiBooJoseph_A55shobhaHSFAummesulaimanblackb28aishu3003-Suni-Fearless_LoverCrazyGirl.21-wintergreen-nehageetHdhdNikki_Titli.-Nikki-.BabajiKaThulluVasusenaRadheya

-Ocean.eyes-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

.|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|.

Textures & PSD's

Maria, prathibhaNaureen, Marium, somi,  Sri, DeviantArt, Aditi, sanajasmine, Haashiboo some from google

.|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|.

special thanx to pallavi di, sweetu(shailu),Monku(Rashi_d3) and adzzy(HealMeForever) for helping me out whenever am stuck LOL 

(i'll add the new sources as and when i use...list will be updated as and when required)

PS - all the credits of resources i use goes to the respective owners ...i dont own them

Edited by -Ocean.eyes- - 12 November 2013 at 11:38pm

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

siliya21k.sweet-FrozenRain-NandiniraizaadaNaz_YuvReenStunningSanzsmileysmiChristine.Hinazona_malikchulbuli94DantaDeepaHealMeForeverCherishhsujana9..Roop..Radiance.Roxxy47pallavi.14Dewdrops.ShaKunSanaJasmine...Mallu...-Alina.kupkakesCoolioqueenSwaNia_2sadffi--Orchids---DEATHmusic-_Maggie_HSFAmjht_oneummesulaimanJoseph_A55shobhaDeepzpadukoneBorn2Dancedancersqueen..KR..-Priyam-HashiBooblackb28-Suni-Fearless_Lover-wintergreen-aishu3003SidMkiDeewaninehageetBabajiKaThullu.-Nikki-.HdhdNikki_Titli

-Ocean.eyes-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

http://i.imgur.com/3gU1Nuy.png

Edited by -Ocean.eyes- - 12 November 2013 at 10:09pm

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

AmbiKSGk.sweetsiliya21-FrozenRain-Roshini1494NandiniraizaadaNaz_YuvReenEnchanted_jassismileysmiStunningSanzarsha_simranChristine.Hinavaishu88Anjori_ArShazona_malikchulbuli94MahiiiDantaDeepaHealMeForeversadffiSwaNia_2pakpearl-Alina.CoolioqueenSanaJasmineCherishhkupkakessujana9Roxxy47..Roop..Radiance.Crazy_navspallavi.14Dewdrops.ShaKunMS-meghasharmaarsha_vrushankitty_swaron--Orchids--Sneha113-DEATHmusic-Saru...ShafooMadhu_ArShaDeepzpadukone_Maggie_-Shwetha-Hinu786..KR..dancersqueenMrs.Dhawan-Priyam-Born2Dance55shobhaJoseph_AummesulaimanHSFAmjht_oneronojoy_riaOptimisticEyesHashiBooblackb28SidMkiDeewaniaishu3003-wintergreen--Suni-MyluvASRQH_DDEJ_Fannehageet--RockStar--BabajiKaThulluHdhd.-Nikki-.

-Ocean.eyes-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Hey everyone

omggg *some one pinch me*
yep its for real...we're in PVC 8SillyDay DreamingDancing
that too in just two and a half months..oh gosh this can't any  get better
thanks a lottt for being with me and supporting me throughout
its because of you all that today i'm opening my 8th galleryHug
thankyou for all the appreciation that you guys have been giving to my work..hope I don't disappoint you with my work ever
So I know I've been closed from a while and only accepting important requests
but as I had promised to keep Requests status  open when I make my new gallery...and keeping that promise...yes am OPENBig smileWinkLOL
Shop Status - OPEN

feel free to requests..am accepting all the requests as of now
just keep[ in mind the rules mentioned above in the 1st post of this thread

and ofcourse suggestions are always welcomed here!
do suggest what should I include in next updateSmile

will be back with the update soon
till then

Stay happy and be beautiful

-Love
Kinjal

Edited by -Ocean.eyes- - 12 November 2013 at 11:41pm

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

k.sweetNandiniraizaadaNaz_YuvReenEnchanted_jassiStunningSanzsmileysmiChristine.Hinavaishu88Anjori_ArShachulbuli94MahiiiDantaDeepaHealMeForeverSwaNia_2sadffikupkakes-Alina.pakpearlSanaJasmine...Mallu...Radiance.Roxxy47pallavi.14Dewdrops.ShaKun..Roop..Cherishhsujana9SanskritiSMS-meghasharma-reine---Orchids---DEATHmusic-Saru...Born2Dancedancersqueen..KR..-Priyam--Shwetha-_Maggie_DeepzpadukoneMadhu_ArShaummesulaiman55shobhaHSFAmjht_oneHashiBooblackb28SidMkiDeewani-wintergreen-aishu3003nehageetBabajiKaThulluNikki_Titli.-Nikki-.Hdhd

BabajiKaThullu

IF-Addictz

BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
First of all congratulations for your 8th Gallery...
in this early age u have become so phamous for ur editing  its really proud moment..

Like a sunshine in the rain...

i must say... for your every siggie

j'ai ador

Go ahead and make more and more.. and yes I so so want to see your OWN style... just make 1 siggie but just your style  I hope you know what I mean... till know i already  told you ... you make different things...YES U actually make different... you are just giving your touch to others... BUT i want only URS... I want people to copy your style..

i dont know what people say on this occation... Dont fullfill people 's demand.. just make URS... because I have SEEn your work man... I CAN BET you CAN DO IT...

u have not only raised  your standerd of making siggies...  but you reached at point... and i m sure i wont ever able to reach there... but now i dont want to raise your standard.. because U have reach at height... now u r expert in it...  I wanna see people copying you and raise their standard to match your STYLE...

thats all I wish.. i know u must be feeling bad because on this people say angelic and not my type of words... but I am sure.. those words are meaningless If i say..
till now i never give u compliment like awesome and amazing.. but I am sure... when U WILL MAKE YOUR STYLE naa... agar wo worst siggie hogi naa to bhi I will say..  AMAZING... because it really amazed me when i see peoples  efford and originality ozzing out of it...

I know first I have to raise my standard to reach your this type of siggies... then i will learn your style of siggies.. ROFL

I think last banner was jyada FADOOO man...Ye wala bhi accha che...

Gradient text wah re... Kya efford daala hai bey hats off man... its like musical letters are written... bowooo.. Bingo its You man...

I am so so proud of you that people steal your work...  Go stealer ... hats off to you... U just steal best work... CLAPS...  our of all u chose HER work to steal man ... Ur choice is FADOO... CLAPS

Ye hritik Roshan one mast che bey

tere sample work me shakti mohan ka jo kiya hai naa wo FADOO EDITING hai bey.. its more like... OUT OF THE WORLD...

make more siggies... and Rock the gallary world...

I am glad u r talking in most of the banner contect and siggie contast and I am so proud man ki log tera work dekh kar votes karte hai...

that DEFINES your STANDARD... you are in line of EXPERT siggie makers... and I WANT YOU BEST SIGGIE MAKER bas.. your style your OWN everything...:D

gosh i was damn surprised when i came to know about your banner in contest...  and Unknowingly i actually voted for your banner what DOES that MEAN?? you can understand right? Tongue ki expert ke sath hi tere banner ko vote karing.. gosh.. so proud..

i dont know what more to say..

OYE Ruk Radhi... itna bada essay kaiko likha bey... phewww... i am stopping here...  gosh itna bada comment Shocked

Hailaa.. itna bada comment to teri gallery pe meine jitne comments maare hai wo merge karungi naa to bhi itna bada nahi hoga...

hell chalo mein idhar hi stop ho reli hu

At last wishing for you

PS: I wont Say I am the first to Comment.. ;) its just co incidence
Sorry if i hurt you LOL  (here sorry is meaningless)

Edited by BabajiKaThullu - 13 November 2013 at 8:19am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmbiKSGNaz_YuvReenblackb28-Ocean.eyes-

-Ocean.eyes-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
^^ updated
welcome people :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smileysmiHSFA

-reine-