Jo  Biwi se Kare Pyaar

AB Got My Gifts[Bday 2013]For Him-A ROCKING Hat-Trick Completion!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

--Sanchu--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Sanchu--

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

Originally posted by --Sanchu--

kal toh exam mein main gayi kaam se...
i was watching the video phirse...
whe he says she knows everything about me or what...i felt like crying khushi ke mare...so true...hummein shayad uske life ke bare mein zyada knowledge hoga than we know ourselves...Embarrassed

@bold..

aww i knw...i UNDERSTAND...n u DESERVE it behna...NJOYYY...Hug

its just the feeling is gradually sinking in...and its so so so so special...i just dont know what to do

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AB Got My Gifts[Bday 2013]For Him-A ROCKING Hat-Trick Completion!! (Page 4)" in Jo Biwi se Kare Pyaar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Sanchu--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Sanchu--

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

sanchu kahin tumhe nimbu paani peene ka mann toh nahi kar rahi out of insane happiness?ROFL
peeleti but...kiske saath baithke piyu????

AB toh neha ke saath beithke nimbu paani piyega...LOL

Nikki_Titli

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Congratulations Nikki !...so happy for u Big smile...lovely segment...loved AB's reactions to each gift...such a sweetheart Heart...just like u...havent talked to u lately...missing u so much Hug...hope to talk to u soon...love u...tc Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SadhanamomoNikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
thank u suchi...HugHug...

thank u soo soo much Ratna dii...HugHugHug...lik alwz such heartfelt cute wishes...thank u dii...n truly di its been ages,i wilb back active to MR FC frm tomorrow...hope to meet u there tomorrow...HugHugHug

kaatayani--Ratna--

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

sanchu kahin tumhe nimbu paani peene ka mann toh nahi kar rahi out of insane happiness?ROFL
peeleti but...kiske saath baithke piyu????

AB toh neha ke saath beithke nimbu paani piyega...LOL

haina ur frnd Jenny...LOLLOL

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

thank u suchi...HugHug...

thank u soo soo much Ratna dii...HugHugHug...lik alwz such heartfelt cute wishes...thank u dii...n truly di its been ages,i wilb back active to MR FC frm tomorrow...hope to meet u there tomorrow...HugHugHug

U r welcome Nikki dear Hug...will see u tomorrow for sure Smile

Nikki_Titli

AASUS

IF-Sizzlerz

AASUS

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Nikki Hug

Ty for sharing happy news. I'm v glad he appreciated. Y'know this is the 1st time I heard about any of the celebs ever appreciating fans this way. V humbling to hear to be honest. May he remain this humble and sweet forever. It's nice to know someone who does not have airs about being famous.

Enjoy Big smile

Nikki_Titli

rajshrip

IF-Rockerz

rajshrip

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

Hugnikki me so happy that AB got your gifts.ClapClapClapDancingDancingDancingDancing Wow he called you the sweetest sweetest and dearest fan and that you can write his autobiography.ClapDay Dreaming see he called you and sanchu his darlings - i bet you are not going to sleep for few days.LOLLOLLOL He knows that you have been there for him always and how much effort you have put in sending the gifts. see he said the same thing I did that you write so well. ClapClap

loool you wrapped so well. LOLLOL that it took him time to open.

I love the musical card - my favourite song bachna eh haseeno, key ring with AB's picture and love the diamante candlestand. ClapClapDay Dreaming

so sweet of him to read your cards and love your message.HugHugHug He knew you got him a key chain without opening it, which he will useClapClapClap.

Ofcourse, he loved your gifts, how could he not when he knew that you sent them with all your love and they are such beautiful gifts.HugHugHugHug

Edited by rajshrip - 12 November 2013 at 2:00pm

--Ratna--Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jo Biwi se Kare Pyaar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.