AB Got My Gifts[Bday 2013]For Him-A ROCKING Hat-Trick Completion!!

Posted: 10 years ago
ARJUN BIJLANI

(^^thts my THE MOST FAV pic of him)

Itni Shiddat Se Maine Tumhe Paane Ki Koshish ki hai..

Ki Har Zarre Ne Mujhe Tumse Milaane Ki Saazish ki hai..

I thank God,all my lucky stars,some vry spl ppl,my close frnz who all did this "saazish"(read HELP)to make my "koshish" succesful for 3 times...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—πŸ€—...And that koshish was to send my love filled gifts for Arjun Bijlani-my most most fav hero...😳😳...

YouTube Link

I hv uploaded the EDITED seg..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2le15e0k21s[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2le15e0k21s

Dailymotion Link

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x173n4a_my-bday-gifts-for-arjun-bijlani-shown-by-india-forums-12-11-2013_people

Pics

The Musical Bday Card

The Keychain

The Candlestand-cum-Show Piece

Yes ppl...so lik u all hv seen above,this is the topic i made to CELEBRATE my happiness of sending my gifts n he receiving them n me seeing tht-his bday spl[2013]gifts for him from me...... Unlike prev two times,this time i send gift to AB via India-Forums..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... So for the 1st time,i cud SEE his IMMEDIATE reactions on seeing my gifts..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... Thnx a ton to Anwesha and IF wassup tv team for this awesomest gift seg on AB..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... Also spl thnx to my dearest dearest frnd-Tannu(sushitaindia) who helped me a lot in sending this bday gifts for him this year..Without her,it wsnt possible..So thnx a ton Tannu..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

His bday ws on 31st Oct and IF ppl had givn him my gifts along with gifts of my frnz on 30th oct itself..But IF ppl released the video of gift seg today only(12th Nov)..

Gosh bahut ho gaya sane banke likhna...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

OMFGGG HE LOVEDDD MY GIFTS

U made my day-entire month-AB..... The AWESOME moments of this itv were
- When he took my name n said i'm one of his sweetest sweetest dearest fan..πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ..
- When he said Me as one of his darlings...πŸ€ͺ...
- When he said tht "Nikhila can write biography on me..She writes well"..
πŸ€ͺ...
- When he said "Nikhila bahut mehnat karva rahi ho" while unwrapping diff layers of packing of my gifts..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
- When he ws singing n acting on the song which ws played while opening my musical bday card for him.....
- When he said tht heart frame in keychain i send him is my heart..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..
- When he super loved my candlestand gift for him & said for sure he will keep tht on his dining table & next time ny itv happens at his home,he will show tht candlestand n say tht it has been givn by Nikhila to him...
πŸ€ͺ...

omgg thank u soo soo much AB for soo much adoring n loving my gifts time n time again..U donno hw much meant all this to me..And not just tht,whatever u said abt me is EXTREMELY SPL&Honour For me...So once again DIL SE THANK U AB..

This is the 5th time i hv seen my gifts in an itv of AB(in general-considerin all the gifts i send him in all these years).. See this topic for all the 4 Previous occassions when my gifts were shown...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

Also wht i saw 2day is the 1st time for this new set of gifts i had send him,vich i saw in an itv of AB
..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..

Btw the pic i put in keychain is the pic i put at the starting of this topic..😊😊..

Phew..and here ends my "small" Ramayan..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...

Edited by Nikki_SAS-holic - 10 years ago
Nikki diiπŸ€—
it was a super cute segment today...just loved the way AB was getting excited with every gift...aww...and loved the way he said he really appreciates the efforts n time dedicated to him...

AB is such a sweet person...may he keep smiling always this way...always smiling and cheerful...:)

AB is such a sweetheart :)

OMG...i have watched the segment over about 70 times by now...and still i could watch it for another 100 times...

awww...AB is such a darlingπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by --Sanchu-- - 10 years ago
woww wowoww nikki you r soo lucky πŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈ
oh wow 
congo πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

res

men late hogi stupid net

edited

congrats dear

loved the way AB loved ur gifts,,... commented abt tu being darling
thoughts of u in all the efforts u have put not in this gift but all the threads and evrything,...
ur time effort he was really touched...

best was dining table ki bich rekho ga aur ainda bolay ga k nikki ny diya... bichara kitna daarta hai tujh se nikki

congrats enjoy
Edited by drfizaahmed - 10 years ago
Nikkii soo sorry for being late my sautan, you know how crazy my uni is and how inactive it has made me on i-f  but keeping all those things aside, this is truly one of the happiest occasions. Many many congrats my baby , your truly the most lucky. Anddd arjun looks so adorable in this video. Firstly tera song wala card wala idea was epic specially the song bachna ae haseeno and AB enacted it so cutelyy and bohat hardwork karaya tu ne AB se in opening the gift pack :P and that key chain with your heart and arjun's picture is too adorable. And lastly my most favourite thing is the crystal piece/candle holder that youve given it. It is simply beautifulll and your so lucky that it will be gracing arjun's dining table =D reallyyy bada wala happy for you nikkkiii and i pray that arjun keeps getting all your lovely gifts each year and he already knows how much you love him and how big of a fan you are of him so may this continue for many many timess to comeπŸ˜ƒ
muahhhπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by Mysterygirl_me - 10 years ago
Wow, awesome! Really very very very happy for you πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ Party kahan hai is baat ka jashn manaane ke liye?? πŸ₯³ πŸ˜ƒ
Wow!!!!!!!! Congrats diii... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ₯³
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

edit kar diyaπŸ˜‰

i'm shocked...itni jaldi unres?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

🀣 🀣

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

he said ,'' nikhila can write my auto biography '' 🀣 dude mujhe lagta hai he can write ur auto bio.

' THE LEGEND OF A MAHA FAN NIKHILA'' BY Arjun bijlani πŸ˜‰
told u he will love it ...uski face when the song started 🀣 and then the package opening hayee mujhe gautam ki yaad aye  🀣. hum kitne kamine hai 🀣
sach me waha arjun ki pic hona chahiye tha 😭😭😭

Anwesha buddy Hats off to u and thank you so much for making our dream come true 😭 .
u girls r the best ...

kas mujhe gauti pie bhi aise yaad rakte 😭😭😭 main thoda sa jal rahi hoon but arjun ki tarah ''BOHOT JAYADA'' has bhi rahi hoon πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†