Ek Boond Ishq

best served cold

skcp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
yes coz revenge it is.
today the behaviour of tara and most importantly her entire mannerism went through a sea change and kudos to chhavi for nailing that aspect👏👏👏
 tara whom we saw so far was bubbly(an overrated word!!), brimming with innocence and possibilties and confidence . infact iam surprised that baba failed to recognise the change in her. i remember the dialog where he said " jo ummeed aur zindagi maine aap mein dekhi hai shayad woh aap usme bhi jaga sakti hai"( or some thing along those lines)
how could he fail to recognise the dead and decidedly cold look in her eyes🤢
tara till today had taken life in her stride, always adamant and confident no matter what she can survive. belonging to a not so well off family she knew of hardships , despair and the general badness that is in the world. whenever that burai threatened her, she spitted fire like a hell cat .she clawed, and raged and survived the odds against her( as seen in the first episodes where she was teaching a lesson to those thugs who tried to threaten her into submission or in kalas mandir)
basically tara always had spirit and she fought with that alone
but mj basically uprooted her sense of right and wrong when his identity was revealed and tara who always believed that if there was burai then there was also acchhaai in the world was knocked off her beliefs. the innate goodness in her suffered a major setback and has led her to believe that being good is no longer enough. being spirited is no longer enough. so we get to being cruel and vengeful and thats what she will be. it will kill her to do so but she believes the man infront of her deserves it. she, herself deserves it for if she did not do so, she will not survive this betrayal. hence  this is how its going to play out. i still cant fathom what tara will do to hurt/ humiliate/ demolish/ whatever mj but whatever it is going to make mj realise the gravity of his double play . i can only hope he will pacify her soon. and whatever tara does i want it to clash and spoil all the khichdi tayaji and nimmo keep planning inadvertently saving mj from those two for they are clearly out for his throat😡

todays epi was all about tara but it doesnt forget the other two that is mj and tayaji.
thats what i love! no one is completely ignored in this plot. each and every scene has a specific purpose. very well directed show in the recent times👏
 viraf was as usual brilliant- the way he tried to control his reaction to taras accusations, his acceptance that she will see him as even more of a monster now than ever, his despair at his own silence, his guilt at having hurt tara so much it was heart breaking to watch😭 the calm voice in which he said she can do whatever she wants, whichever way she wants to go- i dont think tara understood it in her anger,and may have thought it was his arrogance or callousness but he was asking her silently to punish him for all that he did to her and for more. i think mj basically is holding on to guilt for what happened in his past and he is seeking punishment whichever way he gets it as long as it doesnt hurt his family
 that look when he saw tara back at home😭😭-mj   felt more hopeless than ever- here he was pushing away a girl from him so that she could have a better life without facing the consequences of being his wife, a girl he was starting to like though he would never ever admit that, not even to himself and life kept bringing her back to him. he was surprised but not much, - for she had already promised him retribution and she cant give it to him if she is away.
 that hug to his baaba who is perhaps the only one who ever tried to hear mjs heart 😭, the poor guy is already broken half by all the contradictory demands he is facing from all sides and on top of it  wifey dear is out for blood now. guy is gonna flip one of these days , i tell you!!!!!!!!!!!! he is not freaking atlas and the burden of the world on him from all sides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for me no epi of EBI is complete until it doesnt have a scene of rp/tayaji/kala.
the menace in kalas eyes and unhappiness at a foiled plan feels like a snake uncoiling, and circling around a prey. and any moment now its gonna strike!!!!!!!!

and that scene between nandu and yug- i have a feel that says theirs is gonna be the parallell revenge track.
yug is somehow going to make nandu confess in to her relationship with adi- the calculating look in his eyes when he saw adis photo tells me , he has already recognised the younger son of shekhawat family. he will possibly drag nandu in to making a plan of so called revenge/sabak sikhana and nandu-dumb and opinionated and psychotic  that she is may agree and this will mark yugs entry into shekhawat house.

thats all of my thoughts for now guys, and once again i have ended up writing more than i wanted to😳. hope none of you get bored reading this!!!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bright_star89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
lovely analysis👏 👏👏loved reading it.

i missed the first part today...:( 
agree on what u said abt TARA .. she's just too absorbed in her anger to think .. She is justified as you said ,her whole theory of good and bad is destroyed by him, her beliefs badly demolished by him and she feels cheated.. And It seems she is planning something big against him... 😭