*~Let's conduct interview with DABH-ily~* - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Jamy-

Yeah mhari clone, now I'm travelling in MOM, as a kind of protection for itπŸ˜‰. You know we don't get such signals in space! So just peeped in to say hai as its your topic!πŸ˜ƒ
I thought you're out of our solar system with voyager2 spacecraft..πŸ˜†. But koi nahi you're still in our solar system and traveling in MOM.. Lemme know how your voice sound on mars once you land on over there after 7months or so!πŸ˜ƒ!

@irobo : Get yourself ready to read long bhasan from Shruti! She wont leave you until explain her POV completely.πŸ˜†.
Edited by -Amlu- - 10 years ago
This is a sensitive topic
Each one has their own perceptions
But on the whole there are people like
Sandhya and Suraj still out there
But today's modern world gives more importance
to material things
Not for the family value(Most of them I am not telling everybody
Still we are way beyond in the field of women liberalization
People should change Their mind set should change
This lies in the hands of today's parents how they educate their children
in this matter
@she Mummy- 😲. Don't you know I'm very much devoted to Sandy? So I've to break expectations.πŸ˜† Waise my all old is gold energies are sold. Having a little, that too get used fast boldly facing boulders of this cold world. So using them carefully. Plus not watching the show regularly. Hoping your patients are not returning you any dental replacements.πŸ˜†

@amlu- Voyager?😲. Has India got that much money to spend? Yeah yeah. I'll catch up with people on earth once I reach MarsπŸ˜‰. Till then, only Hello Hai Bye-Byes! Let me see whether I'll find another billi gang in Mars also.πŸ˜†
selfishness, selflessness,gratitude all these things do not enter a relationship. when people start keeping tabs, then relationship goes down the drain. at the same time each has to be considerate of the others feelings and not take advantage of the other.  when two hearts have become one, then doing something for the other person is not considered selflessness.  only when u think of the other half as other, separate from u, then, u r sacrificing. if u take ownership of the spouses happiness, their wellbeing, then u r not actually sacrificing anything. but sometimes life does require lots of sacrifices one way or the other. sometimes the husband  does more , sometimes the wife does more. things can't be put in balance all the time.  a successful relationship be it friendship, marriage or any mom kids, any kind, can't always be quantified in terms of how much one does or what one has given or taken. it is both give n take.  when we do something for our mom for e.g., its not just becz she has done so much for us, we r not just expressing our gratitude, its also our love that we show. 
women have always been the second class citizen. only now slowly things r changing.  we have ways to go before men n women r treated equal. there lots of surajjs n sandhyas in the world.  there r also men who don't value women. i know a lot of women who r teaching their husband like sandy taught suraj also. women too need to let go of their inhibitions and should  be willing to learn.  

too tired to type more.