Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Now Ami coming to selflessness and gratitude part. Now we are saying Sooraj sacrificied selflessly for Sandhya's dream and Sandhya in gratitude wants to re-wed and most probably consummate the marriage. Let me give another perspective
Sandhya had sacrificied her dream for her marriage when she decided to not go back with her brother as well as not take the divorce route. She decided to love her husband when she came back with him post accident, in addition to that she supported him in becoming a confident young man by taking him through WTC. Was that not selflessness. Did she expect anything in return. Even when DSPs wife ask her in the party for studies or even when Ankur compels her to speak to Sooraj about her dream she says that part is over and her responsibilities are changed.
So cant we say Sooraj after knowing about his wife's dream has decided to support and sacrifice for her as part of his gratitude for accepting him for what he is.

So selflessness and gratitude can change from whose perspective you are looking at. I would say let us keep things like selflessness and gratitude apart in the marital relationship. Let us see whether the action of the spouse is beneficial to the couple as a whole in long run. I mean are the actions taken into account by the " me" factor or the " we" factor. I would say instead of pondering upon sacrifice, selflessness, gratitude etc.. spouses should understand and accept their differences and support each other in achieving mutual goals so that in the long run it is not only beneficial for them but also for the kids as only parents in a mutually respected and satisfied relationship can raise kids who will work for the betterment of not only family but also of the society.
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loji i am back
Ami this is really a serious topic and close to my heart coz i see a lot of dependent women around me nothing wrong with it as long as they r happywhat is sad to see is most of them are low on selfconfidence and self esteem
It is difficult to place blame on anyone coz all of us are to be blamed
We need to make our girls self reliant give them equal oppurtunities and not treat them as inferior. We see Sandy as a confident girl with dreams and aspirations coz of her parents and then her husband .
Another issue is woman themselves i see so many professionally qualified girls staying at home after marriage i know being a working lady and mom is the most difficult job in this world but being recognised as u and not someone wife or daughter is priceless
Oh god see Ami that is why i dont reply to any hathoda threads i get carried away i havent dealt with all the issues u raised
😲
Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
from my point of view
As you say there are men who doesn't bother about 
their wives like dislike and dream
But there are also men who support their wives
They say there is a woman behind every man's success
But there are also men behind some women's success
My husband had a strong thought that i should have a career
He supported encouraged motivated me to achieve that goal
He was with his selflessness always there with me to lean on
But when he felt sick i gave up my career only to look after him
In my point that is great fullness
Today he is not with me
But the courage and confidence he gave me helps me to
face the world
if the love is pure your bonding is strong there is no
questions of selflessness great fullness integrity and honesty
It comes in a package in a successful married life

jhema thumbnail
Nice post Amlu.
Even though a Girl is brought up to be independent and with self confidence, she will become dependent after her marriage if the situations of in-laws house is like that.
Evn if she want to come out of  that dependency the society or her family hit her head and ask her to remain same.

We have to blame the society only, The family want her to do like that because of the society. 

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Hema agree with you. A man is able to achieve a lot because his family support him. So even if the society is against him , he has the inner strength to proceed on his goal. In the case of a woman the same family becomes her bane. It shackles her and that's why marriage is treated as jail by many young woman now. Because no one knows the beauty of that relationship. The give and take part of it . They only know man is dominating and woman needs to obey. Many of today's independant girls dont want it. hence they abstain from it, or have it late or it ends up in divorce.

Woman can also achieve heights like man if the family supports her. Not only her parental home, but her marital home too. It is time we start giving counsel to youngsters both man and woman before marriage so that they can start a new life with respect and love for their partner.

People spend lacs and crores on wedding. Enough time is spent on getting the perfect dress, perfect food, perfect venue, perfect decorations everything perfect. But how much time the couple spent to understand those 7 vows or do they really remember what they are.

It is time the perception of marriage changed from a jail to the girl, but to a more meaningful relationship where she blossoms from a girl to a woman.
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gracious everyone for sharing your views!πŸ€—!

I just have to start the discussion topic, Shruti aunty is always remain as my backup and add missing vital parts.⭐️.

@Fatima ammi:- Escape from hathoda. No worries I'll shot you PM and annoy you.😈.

@JAMi:- My superclone you're roaming somewhere in interstellar space.πŸ€”.

@Shehjar mama:- Only tight vaali πŸ€—s! I do understand your sentiments!

@astute87:-πŸ€— Sorry to hear about your hubby but equally elated to know how he supported, encouraged, made you strong to face this world.  I wholeheartedly agree with your POV. I wish more n more women blessed with husbands like you've.⭐️

@Hemu ants:- I can sense that you've similar story like rama aunty. Society is made up from people lives in. We always have choice available whether to follow it or not. We ignore our inner voice a lot by thinking about people n all blah..πŸ˜•
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jhema

Nice post Amlu.

Even though a Girl is brought up to be independent and with self confidence, she will become dependent after her marriage if the situations of in-laws house is like that.
Evn if she want to come out of  that dependency the society or her family hit her head and ask her to remain same.

We have to blame the society only, The family want her to do like that because of the society. 

completely agreeπŸ‘
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah mhari clone, now I'm travelling in MOM, as a kind of protection for itπŸ˜‰. You know we don't get such signals in space! So just peeped in to say hai as its your topic!πŸ˜ƒ
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeh kya Jam i expected a hathoda aap to two lines main hello hi bye bye kar kay chalay gayain
irobo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@shruthiravi, can not completely agree with your suriya post, but 100% agree with the marriage is jail for girl post.
in 2 years i think you have forgotten some scenes in dabh, please re watch the very first few episodes, i watched them yesterday also, i have many points to for my arguments but 

first i'm tired of typing and 
2nd im always missing the important point when typing, or the reader is not getting my point. 
3rd i already had a bad experience trying to explain my side to one of the members here, 
4th i never wont the 3rd thing to happen again, so  until i can learn to post without someone getting hurt , i will keep a low profile. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†.
Edited by irobo - 10 years ago