Saraswatichandra

Epi in a nutshell:SaMud- Our pyaar won't bow in front of anybody! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

dazzzling

dazzzling

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Haven't watched the episode yet but I am drooling looking at these two especially Saras. Kumud is so right when she says- mat Dekho mujhe aisse, yeh ankhen...
Saras/Gauram has the most expressive eyes and face.
Kumud/Jenny has the brightest n most beautiful smile.
Please CVs keep these two t least once in a week happy just to get these expressions from them. They are simply adorable when happy and laughing.
Beautiful post my friend.
Reading the other comments are giving me an idea how kusum is losing her mind.
Why is she crying so much?? Saras doesn't even notice her infatuated stares so why is she so upset?
Now Kalika too has got the confirmation of her insanity and will use if to her advantage.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Epi in a nutshell:SaMud- Our pyaar won't bow in front of anybody! (Page 5)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maanluvsgeet

IF-Sizzlerz

maanluvsgeet

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged
nice post

omshreejaanu

omshreejaanu

IF-Sizzlerz

omshreejaanu

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dazzzling

Haven't watched the episode yet but I am drooling looking at these two especially Saras. Kumud is so right when she says- mat Dekho mujhe aisse, yeh ankhen...
Saras/Gauram has the most expressive eyes and face.
Kumud/Jenny has the brightest n most beautiful smile.
Please CVs keep these two t least once in a week happy just to get these expressions from them. They are simply adorable when happy and laughing.
Beautiful post my friend.
Reading the other comments are giving me an idea how kusum is losing her mind.
Why is she crying so much?? Saras doesn't even notice her infatuated stares so why is she so upset?
Now Kalika too has got the confirmation of her insanity and will use if to her advantage.

DazzHug
Love ur post.
SaMudDay Dreaming They r so beautiful n so...innocent...pure.
Wat a crime to see them always sad when they look so out of this world when they smile or laugh!!
As from next week drama will start full on coz surely kumud will learn about Prammy last stage liver cirrhosis! 
N We can say bye bye to light SaMud moment.
Anyway I can bear it all but just FO NOT SEPARATE THEM. They look too miserable without each other n my heart is very very fragileCry 

dazzzling

Post Reply New Post

Go to top