Saraswatichandra

Epi in a nutshell:SaMud- Our pyaar won't bow in front of anybody! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

mini7

Groupbie

mini7

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Given how revered this Payal is, I think today's event is equivalent to Saras putting a mangalsutra around her nck or filling her maang...These people are married for all intents and purposes...

One of the cutest scenes for me...apart from the payal sequence...was when Dukba asked Saras to go change, he looked henpeckedly at Kumud and Kumud nodded shyly and asked him to do the same...Oh boy they are soo husbdandy-wifey...get them married yaar!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pasumarthisahappychappyDocWho-sudha-omshreejaanu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Epi in a nutshell:SaMud- Our pyaar won't bow in front of anybody! (Page 4)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

omshreejaanu

IF-Sizzlerz

omshreejaanu

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anki_KJSG

Ladoo Mirchi forever..!!
Modern kusumdi meera gai tel lene...
Guniyal z such a dobi... .frm my side to kusumdi **slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap**

phewww hogaya..lol

AnkiROFL
Is this the gussa of seeing Kusum lusting over shirtless Saras which is making ur blood boil n slap her face n erase that exclusive n boring expression on her face???LOL

Edited by omshreejaanu - 12 November 2013 at 2:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ank_

_Ank_

IF-Rockerz

_Ank_

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
She z hell boring man... Even d sasum sounds like sannatta... N uske expressions same rahet e hai ab shadi tak yahi expressions degi sisak sisak rona nd then closing her eyes...
My virtual slaps fr her... Dats a relief man.. Want her confrontatn scene at least wid saras nd saras gvng her disgusting look n telling her dat he loves nly kumud n stop dreaming abt me...
Kameeni kaise dekh rahi thi payal ko...

Edited by Anki_KJSG - 12 November 2013 at 2:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanuShanUlas

omshreejaanu

IF-Sizzlerz

omshreejaanu

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KK84

Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Originally posted by pasumarthisa

The payal scene was awesome. Saras gives a faint smile towards the end seeing Kumud lost in that moment due to his touch. Very faint one. Superb scene.

But, he said thier pyaar will not be majboor in front of anyone. If we are to read between the lines, its very easy these days. It means it will get majboor pretty soon due to Pramad. And then Kusum. Though temporarily. Their love is strengthening in the core.

So soon, she might have to take the payal off temporarily.

We r getting fabulous SaMud scenes these days. I dunno after watching them offscreen I just feel they r definitely more comfy with each other now or the director is just being very effective n getting these two do wat he needs in the scenes.
Oh yes I know those lines. I felt quite uneasy with this majboor line. It is clear, they will b majboor soon. N kumud will have to remove the Payals once she turns widow!
Prammy is such a r*cal!! He is planning to haunt then even after death. Now something is just escaping my logic. What is the big deal if Kumud turns widow? Do CVs want to tell us that she will have to lead life like Maami?? Like seriously!! This is yr 2013 not 1913!!

Lovely post jaanu! Thanks for the awesome pic! I haven't had a chance to see last three epi but your post really does make up for it!

Ugh what is wrong with this kusum. Now she is turning into a pervert.Being so Gandhi and all. Kalika Ki balaa se she is soon going to take a very very ugly turn. I am pretty sure she will even forget that Kumud is her sister. That sister who would do anything for her and whom she was willing to do anything for.

She turns evil...chalega! It's a sort of indication from cvs that Saras and kumud will end up together. Waisey bhi they have shown so much to testify samud love as being eternal! Now just really need them to hold each other's hands and announce that they want to get married.

Kumud becoming a widow really shudnt be used as an excuse for splitting samud bcos surely if this is the girl who didn't keep teej vrath since her husband never gave her a wife's status, this is the wife who refused to give agnipareeksha for a monster then why shud she be his widow? Just doesn't make any sense.

More than Pramaad it's this kusum that is lingering around like a black cat and keeps crossing their paths.

Omi - Sunday ka saraspatra mein please have a puke worthy moment and give to this kalmoohi kusum who is openly perving on saras.Gross.

Kat I am looking forward to see kusum all negative!! The more she turns gandi, the more chance our SaMud marry!!
U see after pramad's death, kumud will be very upset is my take. Not because of that rascal but coz of Her belief that she is making Saras miserable. I think she will learn at that time that Kusum loves Saras n may even want to get them together. But count on our hero to refuse!
N my gut feeling tells me taunts from people will force Saras to marry widow Kumud pronto.
Wats nex? U will ask! 
Well lots of scope.
Kumud will still b "door" from Saras. Guilty for her sis n may b thinking that Saras was forced by circumstances blablabla...
Pass rehke bhi door will still persist n CVs can go on with their drama but we will be satisfied coz SaMud r married!!

@ bold
You will have to check with my boss if it possible to have a puke worthy moment in the NLLOL
U really make me laugh when u use the term kalmoohi!!LOL

ShanUlas

omshreejaanu

IF-Sizzlerz

omshreejaanu

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
@ anki
I am loving ur vocabulary for the manhoos but plz edit it babe before we land in trouble!!LOL

ShanUlas

_Ank_

IF-Rockerz

_Ank_

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Lol did...i hope its ok nw..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanuShanUlas

omshreejaanu

IF-Sizzlerz

omshreejaanu

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mini7

Given how revered this Payal is, I think today's event is equivalent to Saras putting a mangalsutra around her nck or filling her maang...These people are married for all intents and purposes...

One of the cutest scenes for me...apart from the payal sequence...was when Dukba asked Saras to go change, he looked henpeckedly at Kumud and Kumud nodded shyly and asked him to do the same...Oh boy they are soo husbdandy-wifey...get them married yaar!!!!

Oh u r so right dear!! This payal is like Saraswati's blessing to them n they look like they r now fulfilled!

Oh he did that??? I will check again. But I am not surprised. This laddoo will be the most adorable henpecked hubby of miss mirchi.
I can see him going around her just to please her or manaofy her just like he did after ditching her for the date. He was there to pick papad with her n to clean up the kitchen alsoLOL
Oh CVs get them married for god's sake by hook or by crook!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mini7-sudha-pasumarthisa

omshreejaanu

IF-Sizzlerz

omshreejaanu

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anki_KJSG

She z hell boring man... Even d sasum sounds like sannatta... N uske expressions same rahet e hai ab shadi tak yahi expressions degi sisak sisak rona nd then closing her eyes...
My virtual slaps fr her... Dats a relief man.. Want her confrontatn scene at least wid saras nd saras gvng her disgusting look n telling her dat he loves nly kumud n stop dreaming abt me...
Kameeni kaise dekh rahi thi payal ko...

I am looking forward to her confronting Saras n telling him how much she loves him.
Saras will surely give her disgusting look just like he gives to kalika when she tries to touch him n flirt!!
Saras has no place for any other woman in his life n may b he is the only one to make this senseless chicken understand.
Gosh I am more annoyed with Guniyal. She won't do anything! Only dugbaa can fix that kusum by giving her one hard one!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top