Saraswatichandra

Epi in a nutshell:SaMud- Our pyaar won't bow in front of anybody! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happychappy

Osj, lovely post. Thanks. 

The Dikra really knocked the socks off all of us with his looks during that payal scene... Have no guesses what he'll do next after SC, as he seems to be really versatile. but he was made for the part of Saras, for sure!

And thanks to our special "love-hate" relationship with the CV's of the moment , even on a day such as this we are busy looking over our shoulders to see what dangers may be lurking...LOL 

Oh my!! Kumud dikri is a lucky chick happy ji!!
I wouldn't mind a virtual affair with this reel character any timeBlushing
U watched the SC LOCATION VIDEO???LOL
Gautam n Jen were having fun. Jen was faking shyness as Kumud n not giving the paayals  n do u know  Gautam said laughingly- give these f*king paayals ROFL
N next second he is Shyvy Saras knocking us out with his kumud!! What versatility!! I am impressed.

As for CVs u can hate them, curse them or thank them when they decide to b maherbaan on us but we can't ignore them.
They always manage to make their presence felt n remind us who pull the strings!!! Grrr!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

happychappy-sudha-ShanUlas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Epi in a nutshell:SaMud- Our pyaar won't bow in front of anybody! (Page 3)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShanUlas

my only solace is that cvs said kusum said she is meera...inspite of all her laar tapkaaing act  on saras ...i still expect her to maary this coming dill ka doctor and be a meera

I just hope she does that!! Wat if it is a new character n good looking n all!! N he is from abroad just like our Saras! Kusum can settle for him coz Saras, she is not getting n even in her dreams!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
abroad matlab...what is actually being said abt him

omshreejaanu

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShanUlas

abroad matlab...what is actually being said abt him

Don't get too excited about him! It's just that chandrika was like he is just fab n when kusum will see him she'll like him n he is a good boy, young, educated n she knows him really well but all the time Meera was looking at Saras baba who was all happy n even said that they will test how good he is!!!LOL
Jumbo dumbo has no idea wats cooking in Meera's sick mind!!Wacko

ShanUlas

_Ank_

IF-Rockerz

_Ank_

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Ladoo Mirchi forever..!!
Modern kusumdi meera gai tel lene...
Guniyal z such a dobi... .frm my side to kusumdi **slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap**

phewww hogaya..lol

omshreejaanu

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
saras apni saali kusum ka aise waise ke haath me to nahi dega.plus saali bhi aisi jo akdum behen jaisi hai ...rolf

omshreejaanu

KK84

IF-Rockerz

KK84

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Originally posted by pasumarthisa

The payal scene was awesome. Saras gives a faint smile towards the end seeing Kumud lost in that moment due to his touch. Very faint one. Superb scene.

But, he said thier pyaar will not be majboor in front of anyone. If we are to read between the lines, its very easy these days. It means it will get majboor pretty soon due to Pramad. And then Kusum. Though temporarily. Their love is strengthening in the core.

So soon, she might have to take the payal off temporarily.

We r getting fabulous SaMud scenes these days. I dunno after watching them offscreen I just feel they r definitely more comfy with each other now or the director is just being very effective n getting these two do wat he needs in the scenes.
Oh yes I know those lines. I felt quite uneasy with this majboor line. It is clear, they will b majboor soon. N kumud will have to remove the Payals once she turns widow!
Prammy is such a r*cal!! He is planning to haunt then even after death. Now something is just escaping my logic. What is the big deal if Kumud turns widow? Do CVs want to tell us that she will have to lead life like Maami?? Like seriously!! This is yr 2013 not 1913!!

Lovely post jaanu! Thanks for the awesome pic! I haven't had a chance to see last three epi but your post really does make up for it!

Ugh what is wrong with this kusum. Now she is turning into a pervert.Being so Gandhi and all. Kalika Ki balaa se she is soon going to take a very very ugly turn. I am pretty sure she will even forget that Kumud is her sister. That sister who would do anything for her and whom she was willing to do anything for.

She turns evil...chalega! It's a sort of indication from cvs that Saras and kumud will end up together. Waisey bhi they have shown so much to testify samud love as being eternal! Now just really need them to hold each other's hands and announce that they want to get married.

Kumud becoming a widow really shudnt be used as an excuse for splitting samud bcos surely if this is the girl who didn't keep teej vrath since her husband never gave her a wife's status, this is the wife who refused to give agnipareeksha for a monster then why shud she be his widow? Just doesn't make any sense.

More than Pramaad it's this kusum that is lingering around like a black cat and keeps crossing their paths.

Omi - Sunday ka saraspatra mein please have a puke worthy moment and give to this kalmoohi kusum who is openly perving on saras.Gross.

omshreejaanu

_Ank_

IF-Rockerz

_Ank_

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Wht if something happens to ths new coming doc during kusumdi marriage...nd all drama of who wl get married to ths kalizuban..b4 kalika or any other persn strikes danny comes n says main karunga isse shadi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanuShanUlas

Post Reply New Post

Go to top