Saraswatichandra

Epi in a nutshell:SaMud- Our pyaar won't bow in front of anybody! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

pasumarthisa

Goldie

pasumarthisa

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Originally posted by pasumarthisa

The payal scene was awesome. Saras gives a faint smile towards the end seeing Kumud lost in that moment due to his touch. Very faint one. Superb scene.

But, he said thier pyaar will not be majboor in front of anyone. If we are to read between the lines, its very easy these days. It means it will get majboor pretty soon due to Pramad. And then Kusum. Though temporarily. Their love is strengthening in the core.

So soon, she might have to take the payal off temporarily.

We r getting fabulous SaMud scenes these days. I dunno after watching them offscreen I just feel they r definitely more comfy with each other now or the director is just being very effective n getting these two do wat he needs in the scenes.
Oh yes I know those lines. I felt quite uneasy with this majboor line. It is clear, they will b majboor soon. N kumud will have to remove the Payals once she turns widow!
 Prammy is such a r*cal!! He is planning to haunt then even after death. Now something is just escaping my logic. What is the big deal if Kumud turns widow? Do CVs want to tell us that she will have to lead life like Maami?? Like seriously!! This is yr 2013 not 1913!!

Exactly, there is no big deal if Pramad dies. But since she has been fighting a battle with society since she left BD house, all this might add up and create pressure. The impact will be there for a short term. That is when Kusum will reveal it indirectly and Kumud will again fall weak.

Yesterday, I set there is a pattern here. It goes like this- Kismat strikes, one of them loses himmat and becomes weak while the other tries to stay strong and give strength to former too. Then for a minute they will stay strong and then kismat strikes again.

From the beginning this has been the pattern. So now it is Kumud's turn to lose hope.

Finally, Saras has to take it in his hands. And hope Guman coming in will be positive.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sudha-twilaomshreejaanu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Epi in a nutshell:SaMud- Our pyaar won't bow in front of anybody! (Page 2)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

omshreejaanu

IF-Sizzlerz

omshreejaanu

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
@ santhi
Yes this is a very obvious pattern but too repetitive n turning annoying.
Today Kumud said to dugbaa that she is afraid that giving her happiness may turn costly for Saras.
This is an indicator that yes she will go weak after this Pramad episode in her life. She will turn widow n listens to taunts in society n will not want Saras to bear it all just for her sake. Saras will not leave her side for sure n she may again start dreaming of them n their futurebut kusum will be the one to break kumud completely! Dead
I am keen to see SP nayi soch!
Show me the hero shutting everybody's mouth by marrying the widow he loves endlessly in front of all n give her the respect she deserves.
Show me how a mom fixes a senseless infatuated daughter by telling her some truths in her face!
N then come n promote nayi soch.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

truptishreepasumarthisa-sudha-

pasumarthisa

Goldie

pasumarthisa

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged

@ santhi
Today Kumud said to dugbaa that she is afraid that giving her happiness may turn costly for Saras.
This is an indicator that yes she will go weak after this Pramad episode in her life. She will turn widow n listens to taunts in society n will not want Saras to bear it all just for her sake. Saras will not leave her side for sure n she may again start dreaming of them n their futurebut kusum will be the one to break kumud completely! Dead
Show me the hero shutting everybody's mouth by marrying the widow he loves endlessly in front of all n give her the respect she deserves.
Show me how a mom fixes a senseless infatuated daughter by telling her some truths in her face!

Saras has to do this. Initially he might fall weak too. Because Kalika extracted a promise. And God forgives but people like Kalika? So thats a factor. But finally he has to come forward and in front of everyone apply sindoor on Kumud. Itnaa pyaar jo kartaa hai.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sudha-omshreejaanu

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
look how they r smiling showing their battisi in the last to pic.

soon they r gonna walk around with somber face :(

cvs r leaving no stone unturned to show how much despo kusum is and how infactuated she is ...be it kamarband  or watching saras shirtless

cvs r potraying all kumud scenes on kusum...but what so different take...kumud was never shown physically infactuated...instead she was shown with her high morals and restrain ...whereas kusum is being shown just deswpratly gobbling it ...and then crying not coz she is doing something wrong...but coz everytime she finds out that saras is so much in love with kumud...and none of the touches r made for her but for kumud ...rolf

-sudha-omshreejaanu

happychappy

Goldie

happychappy

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Osj, lovely post. Thanks. 

The Dikra really knocked the socks off all of us with his looks during that payal scene... Have no guesses what he'll do next after SC, as he seems to be really versatile. but he was made for the part of Saras, for sure!

And thanks to our special "love-hate" relationship with the CV's of the moment , even on a day such as this we are busy looking over our shoulders to see what dangers may be lurking...LOL 

Edited by happychappy - 12 November 2013 at 11:38am

-sudha-omshreejaanu

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
my only solace is that cvs said kusum said she is meera...inspite of all her laar tapkaaing act  on saras ...i still expect her to maary this coming dill ka doctor and be a meera

-sudha-omshreejaanu

omshreejaanu

IF-Sizzlerz

omshreejaanu

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pasumarthisa

@ santhi

Saras has to do this. Initially he might fall weak too. Because Kalika extracted a promise. And God forgives but people like Kalika? So thats a factor. But finally he has to come forward and in front of everyone apply sindoor on Kumud. Itnaa pyaar jo kartaa hai.

This is the least he can do - applying sindoor on kumud to shut everyone's mouth.
As for Kalika, what does she think she is? Rani kaikayi who will ask vanvash for SaMud? She can go teyle lene!! She is so insignificant for me, for SaMud.
What bothers me most is Kusum because she is "apne" of kumud and kumud goes really weak for her "apnes"Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sudha-

omshreejaanu

IF-Sizzlerz

omshreejaanu

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShanUlas

look how they r smiling showing their battisi in the last to pic.

soon they r gonna walk around with somber face :(

cvs r leaving no stone unturned to show how much despo kusum is and how infactuated she is ...be it kamarband  or watching saras shirtless

cvs r potraying all kumud scenes on kusum...but what so different take...kumud was never shown physically infactuated...instead she was shown with her high morals and restrain ...whereas kusum is being shown just deswpratly gobbling it ...and then crying not coz she is doing something wrong...but coz everytime she finds out that saras is so much in love with kumud...and none of the touches r made for her but for kumud ...rolf

Shanu u should see this despo girl walking like she has seen oasis in The Arabian desert when her eyes fell on shirtless Saras. Angry
Kalika surely knows wat she was doing sending her to Sara's' room.
As GR rightly says everytime Saras is happy then b sure a storm us just round the corner to erase that smile from his face.

-sudha-ShanUlas

Post Reply New Post

Go to top