Fan Fictions

LOST taarey and D3 gang SS or FF (chapter 6- page 33)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 34

Page 1
Page   of 34
Page 2 Page 34

jallwa_taarey

Goldie

jallwa_taarey

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
HAYY guys i am writting a (i dont know what it will be) ss or ff
it all done by my imagenation.
i will give my best and try to finish this ss or ff that am starting
please hit the like butten if you would want me to PM OR SCRAP you for the updates ok.
ok no more blerbing and start reading

BANNER BY DlovesTaarey

DlovesTaarey

index 
chapter 1 scroll down
chapter 2 page 6
Chapter 3 page 9
chapter 4A page 16
chapter 4B page 19
chapter 5 page 24
New characters page 30
Chapter 6 page 33

chapter 1

(Taani wasn't reys fan they just fell in love ok)

D3 gang reached collage after india-fest.

They were asked to meet vp sir. Everyone enter in the office. Rey sees taani, she was looking at the blank wall in front of her she looked angry and lost in something but rey and taani came from their thoughts when vp starts speaking.

Vp: you guys think you can do anything and get away with it. This time i am letting you guys because of taani.

(Everyone looks at her but she was looking at vp sir only)

Vp: she submitted your registration from at the very last moment because of that you guys were allowed to perform. Now i don't want to this to happen again ok.

Gang: yes sir

Taani- sir i would like to have a leave from collage for 4 days please sir

Everyone looks at her.

Vp- any special reason

Taani- sir am kind of tired because of all the work and sir even the ags has came back so he can do some work and i have some other work to do which is personal to me please sir just 4 days.

Vp- hmmm ok you may ok now all you may leave the office.

All leave the office.

The gang looks at the taani who is just walking and lost somewhere which was confusing the gang but then swayam speaks up.

Swayam- taani am really sorry i didn't told you am really sorry (the gang joined him)

Gang- sorry taani we are really sorry

Rey came up to her- sorry taani please forgive us

Taani(smile lightly)- guys..guys (cumin them down) guy it's alright i forgive you it's alright. Anyways i have to go home bye(she went home leaving the gang all guilty)

The gang were walking in the corridor.

Swayam- guys i really feel guilty now

Gang- same me too

Rey- guys i have an idea let's go to taani and cheer her up

Gang- hmmm nice idea

Sharon- hay we can go to her and get lots of gifts and make a party maybe she might forgive us what say

Swayam- hmmm i think that will bring her smile back

Gang- then let's start.

The gang chat among themselves talking about what to get her.

Meanwhile here with taani

Taani enters the house with some people and all sits in the living room.

Man 1- so miss Tanya sekawat finally you are going to be back the department needs you a lot ma'am.

Man 2- ma'am Soultan men they are close to you, ma'am we have to do something or million live can be in danger.

Girl 1- ma'am captain is depending it on you, you're his only hope.

Man 1- ma'am where were you these months you were lost totally.

Taani- rohan stop it. You don't need to know where i was , what i did or what am going to  do get that am back that's what matters ok. And i just took some months off work that's it.

Girl 1- ma'am sultan he is looking for you he wants to take revenge from you.

Taani- yes i know and from tomorrow am coming back ok (looks at her watch) you guys may leave now

The three people leave and taani goes to her room and changes into short and a t-shirt.

After an hour

The bell rings and taani goes and opens the door and sees all her friends with balloons and cake and presents with a big smiles on their faces.  Taani's eyes goes wider.

Gang- aren't you going to let up in hmmm

Taani- ohhh ya come in (they all went inside and all hugged her) guys i can't breath (lets her go) thank you and what is all this hmmm.

Gang- we are sorry taani

Taani- guys i said ne its ok i forgiven you then what is this all

Ashi- woo appki smile types le anekeliye app sad or angry type ho na

Neha- haa neha feeling you not forgiven us by heart

Gang- ya taani we are really sorry

Taani- guys am not sad or angry on you i am proud of you all (all are confused) because you guys showed your passion your love toward dance and am happy really happy because you guys showed your strength your friendship , you expressed your feeling ,you guys did what was right and am extremely happy by knowing that yaa you guys must be thinking why is she not angry because instead of a friend you looked up to me as a gs which i was kind of upset with but i know that wasn't wrong and am proud of you all (everyone was smiling) and speaking of not smiling then here you go (looks down and takes a deep breath and looks up with a big smile)

Gang- yeyeyeyeyeyeyeyyyeyee(all hugged her and she fell on the floor with all on top of her)

Swayam gets up and says- are uto meri patli behen se uto (everyone got up) taani tumm theek hona

Taani- ya bhai am totally fine

Sharon- taani chalo party karne hum sabkuch leaye hai

Gang- yeyeyeye party

Taani- guys i want to rest am really tired sorry but am really tired but you guys carry on please meri wajese apna mood mat kharab karna am just going to be in my room  ok

Gang (sad tone)- ok

Taani- guys what did i say

Gang (happy tone)- ok ok ok

Taani chuckles- bye (went to her room)

Here rey really getting restless to talk to taani alone. Sharon sees rey looking at taani room and understood.

Sharon goes to rey and wispers- taani se milna hai akele me (rey nods) ok tum jow me yaha dekti hu ok go

Rey gets happy and goes to taanis room without been seen. He opens taani door and sees taani sitting on the edge of he bed with her head in her hands. This makes rey wonder what's wrong'. He goes in front of her and knee down and cuppas her face and makes her look up.

Taani- what are you doing here rey(as she got up)

Rey- what's wrong sweetheart...you seem lost...is everything alright..

Taani- rey everything is alright... and why are you here..(Pushing him to the door).. you should be there with the gang enjoying...just go rey..

Rey (holds her from the waist)- meri girlfriend ka mood kharab hai or tum kehti ho ke me ussee eshi chordo...no ways

Taani (blushes and puts her head on his chest and closes her eyes)- am fine rey ..just tired...an-(cut off)

Rey- taani stop using this am tired' on me because it won't work... tell me what's the real problem

Taani (chuckls and look up to him)- you know me very well (walks and turns from him) rey sins we ...i don't know..ummm had feeling have i lost my control

Rey (not understanding what she me)- what do you mean

Taani (turn to look at him)- ummm like paying more attention to you and me and friends but not work...umm as in thinking about our love and friends then the work that is important

Rey (goes to her and cuppas her face)- sweetheart i think that you gave equal important to everything...you gave time for our love and friends and work and that's what makes me love you

Taani (blushes and punches his chest)- stop it

Rey- what did i do

Taani- making me blush mr rayansh singanya urf rey

Rey (smirks)- eha i can see the chocolaty pink on your cheek miss taani shickawat urf mrs taani reyansh singanya

Taani- rey abi app nahi gaye na to apke sale sahib ajayenge or phir wo apne jijoo yani apko sat sat ke marenge  so you better go and enjoy the party ok

Rey- taani ese kyu daratiho

-------------------------------------------------------
here i end

please give a long comment

Edited by jallwa_taarey - 13 June 2014 at 12:49pm

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

hibaarifITIKAAVLANIkhatira_tareyvrinda-fanrose2013zaryabnaqviTaaRey_VD_AJStaanitaareylalLY1234KgirlLuvsD3viniVDloverSanaparveennina.taareydoll_dimpleMuskan_TRsashaTRCharMarfan4everDreamer23SanDhir_TaaReyziya_taareyVrindaroxznavusanjana.sanjumy_angel...Ridzi123Rabertmona--Mrunmayee--sumana.sheshapoorni_vishaliPriyanka.saha....pooja....shamanbkmonikasaxena05kriti094iheartVDtaarey-foreverkhyati2000ankita_95nidaTaareytharu01disha93SswachiJhanvi_TaaRey...Rhythsy...-Sweet_Soumya-taarey_vrimarchinudollytaani.priya1997premlataNikki_TaaReyprincess_tararaddhi2111_shwetachand91...Natasha..._PanCake_.CuteKittyCat.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LOST taarey and D3 gang SS or FF (chapter 6- page 33)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jhanvi_TaaRey

IF-Dazzler

Jhanvi_TaaRey

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
nice start!!!
confusedConfused TanyaConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jallwa_taarey

taarey_vrimar

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

jallwa_taarey

navk

IF-Rockerz

navk

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
nice start
seems intersting

jallwa_taarey

..Akshita..

Goldie

..Akshita..

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Jellu... this is an interesting concept !
Nice start :*
Continue soon .. pm karna mat bhulna :)
TaaRey Heart

Edited by ..Akshita.. - 12 November 2013 at 8:20am

jallwa_taarey

jallwa_taarey

Goldie

jallwa_taarey

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhanvi_TaaRey

nice start!!!