Suggestions / Comments

from newbie to groupie

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 28 May 2005 at 8:31am | IP Logged

hi  i m not sure if i m posting my this message on right place or not but i have this query how do moderators decide to make someone newbie groupie or viewbie or senior member. i have noticed diff members get diff groups. i think its to do with the number of messages posted or what pls tell

thanks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "from newbie to groupie" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meghavi

IF-Veteran Member

meghavi

Posted: 28 May 2005 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

all the info u need is on the first page of this link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=910

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anyah

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 31 May 2005 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

new members on this forum are called Newbies.

Members with more than 50 posts are called Groupies

Members with more than 200 posts are called Senior members

Members with more than 1000 posts are called goldies.

Members with more than 3000 posts are called i-f dazzlers.

Members who write updates for diiferent serials are called coolbies.

Viewbies -Any member who believes they have the ability to contribute more than being a member by promoting healthy discussion, sense and prevent collisions.  This is a great opportunity for the members to become more active in their favourite forums and work on their people's skill and make many more new friends.  VIEWBIES will be like the Watch-Dogs of India-Forums. They are the members who will have limited moderating rights so that they can help the moderators work more efficiently

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shuchita90Diljala9oblivious.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top