Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
@ twila
Thanks for ur feedback. I was about to pm Sru about it too. The yellow part is indeed hard to read.😊

dazzzling thumbnail
Beautiful NL. Was waiting for it.
Hats off to all of you associated to this beautiful piece of work.
Thank you arshics and jaanu for your Friday threads. I am very happy to be part if the NL in a way or another. I loved all the quotes by the members. This us a very good idea by you people.
@ jaanu
You cracked me up with ur line about- kaaki going like a railway train in an accustomed line 😆
Have just read your speech. You are simply a riot and your good humour is so contagious.
😆
believerintruth thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderfull nl , and thanks for mentioning us , it felt truly honoured ! thanks ! loved the nl , how much hard work you all put on it , reflects ! 
-sudha- thumbnail
Another wow newsletter from you all !

Jaanu, Arshi, Just a small suggestion, since the sections remain more or less the same, is it possible to have the list of sections in the beginning of the week itself?

This is for absent minded professors like me, who forget whether I saw a particular scene this week, or last week. 😊

Maybe we could add our comments on a day to day basis, and then edit it all on friday, depending on how we change our minds?

Would be great if possible ! 😊

Loved the newsletter, and Jaanu, loved your "thank you " speech too !! 😊😊
believerintruth thumbnail
tum dil ki dhadkan mein ... love it ! 
ShanUlas thumbnail
u all have worked so hard on it...love u all

but as usual best was chappal maaro scene to kusum ji...whose character is touching lowest ends...thanks to cvs for making a buubly young sister turning into an obseessed astin kaa saap...trp ideas of cv sucks !!
ajitha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for this lovely NL! 
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -sudha-

Another wow newsletter from you all !

Jaanu, Arshi, Just a small suggestion, since the sections remain more or less the same, is it possible to have the list of sections in the beginning of the week itself?

This is for absent minded professors like me, who forget whether I saw a particular scene this week, or last week. 😊

Maybe we could add our comments on a day to day basis, and then edit it all on friday, depending on how we change our minds?

Would be great if possible ! 😊

Loved the newsletter, and Jaanu, loved your "thank you " speech too !! 😊😊

U want us to start the thread on Monday itself n then compile everything for the NL on Friday??
Well I dunno. I will have to ask Arshi about it. If she okey it, then why not!!
Thanks for ur feedback n for liking my speech 😉
-sudha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

U want us to start the thread on Monday itself n then compile everything for the NL on Friday??
Well I dunno. I will have to ask Arshi about it. If she okey it, then why not!!
Thanks for ur feedback n for liking my speech 😉

Yes Jaanu. Maybe list the different sections on Monday itself? Maybe it will help us slot the scenes in the different categories as per the episode of the day !! Of course if it means more work for you all, please dismiss the idea! 😊
sona...666 thumbnail
beautiful NL as usual..
wonderful job guys👏
Edited by sona...666 - 10 years ago