ll Saraspatra # 29 ll Tum Dil ki Dhadkan mein, Rehte ho Rehte ho!!

Posted: 10 years ago
                                                                                                                                         Made by Appy
So we here back!!!

Made by Amor

The Mad Khabaris With the 
29th Edition !!!!!
of
 llSaraspatrall

Theme
Ofcourse...Do dil Ek Dhadkan
Their hearts beat for each other ...they would live for each other, they would die for each other...There is nothing that would come between them...not even an accident or a useless sister or a maid vamp!! NOTHING...and they would always be for each other, by each other and of each other!!!!

Acknowledgements
Few mentions as the names on the sections are not enough...The brilliant team of this Saraspatra and especially Appy and Amor  a big jhappi for their wonderful and everlasting support and sweet siggies!!!!Also  Appy for this wonderful new banners!!!!And ofcourse, the new wholly NEW NL team...all the members!! All of the new team Sweetgal, Trina, Oma, Omshreejaanu, Shaana and Arshics who are so relentlessly working on the issue...!! A big jhappi to all of my special cuties!!
And Special Thanks to the Members who helped us choose the important scenes for this section   Nikki_SAS-holicpasumarthisaSK_GRfan, tryforceful, Admumbaigirl, dazzling and believerintruth 

Links to previous Patras

Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago

by
Omshreejaanu

The week was a SaMudlicious week with love, promises and destiny governing their  life.

Saras and Kumud finally had a moment alone on the Diwali night. Kumud told Saras that she heard his conversation with Dugbaa and that it was preferable that he moved on because they clearly had no future together. She left while a heart- broken Saras looked on.

Dugbaa saw him and understood what had happened. She went to have a talk with Kumud and asked her to accept Saras and to move on with him as she was lucky to get a second chance. The next morning, Kusum lied to Kumud and went to the site to give food to Saras but is shocked to see Kumud reaching there. She went home dejected.

Saras' face lit up when he saw Kumud. They sat facing each other while Kumud applied balm on his burnt hand while Saras looked lovingly at her both remembering the past. Kumud finally tried to reason him to change his mind and explained: "I don't think I have it in me anymore. I am changed. I cannot move on with you aside". She left leaving an angered and hurt Saras.

Yash had phoned that he was getting married to the girl of his choice and his mom was very upset. While Kumud was explaining to Maami the importance of love and respect for a marriage to work, Saras and Danny came. Saras looked on as she was asking Maami to give Yash a second chance. Later at night he confronted her again and demanded an answer for her refusal. Finally he told her that he would not listen to her and would wait for her answer and that she would have to change her mind and accept him.

At night Saras kept standing outside Kumud's house forcing her to come and meet him. Again he prompted her to accept her feelings but stubborn Kumud would refuse. Finally he left and Kumud was relieved to see that he was not around in the morning. Dugbaa again tried to convince Kumud but she refused to put Saras' happiness at stake due to her misfortune.

Later Kumud received her divorce letter which would be declared in three months, Dugbaa told her that maybe it was destiny showing her the way to tread on because after the divorce she would be free to hold Saras' hands. Kusum came to return her back her waist chain but Kumud refused to take it back. Kusum then asked Kumud if she would be angry if one day she took one precious thing from her without her permission. When Kumud said no, she hugged her happily and all relieved!

A restless Kumud went to the site again to share the good news with Saras but didn't know how to start the subject. She showed him the paper giving the excuse that she needed the lawyer's number. An amused Saras played the game along and told her very indifferently that he was happy for her but it was none of his business, then why show her the letter. An annoyed Kumud went back while Saras looked on with a smile muttering to himself - "May b this letter will convince u"!!

When Kumud reached home, she was shocked to see who was  Yash's bride. It was none other than Kalika!

An enraged Kumud dragged Kalika out of the house and confronted her and warned her to stop her dirty game and not to try to harm her family. They had a face off which made Kumud confessed finally: Saras mera pyaar hain, meri zindagi hain.

A shocked Kumud left the place while Kalika looked on with an evil smile and a promise that once she entered the Desais household, she would change Kumud's life forever.

A liberated Kumud, finally realizing that it was time to confess her love to Saras, ran to his house but met Danny. Saras was at work and when Kumud phoned him, he refused to pick her calls. An anxious Kumud went home where the house was buzzing with Kalika's drama. Yash finally left the house with Kalika.Kumud went to Dugbaa and asked for Saraswati's anklet. She wanted to wear it to tell Saras her feelings. Dugbaa blessed her. Happily she went in her room, put them on and called Saras who was still sulking.  He accepted to meet her in front of the haveli.

They finally met.

She showed him the anklet and smiled lovingly at him. As expected, he understood what she wanted to tell him. He smiled lovingly at her and both moved towards each other reminiscing their lovely moments together. But...a car hit Kumud.

A panicked Saras rushed her to the hospital. Kumud was critical. A devastated Saras called the family. A guilty Saras was crying in front of God, blaming himself for Kumud's state when Dugbaa came to him to reassure and comfort him and forbade him to lose hope. Saras promised that nothing would happen to Kumud and that she would tell him her feelings herself when she would be fine.

Later the family was informed that Kumud needed to be operated but the blood bank was short of O negative blood group. A torn Saras was losing hope when he finally got a donor. The evil Kalika!! She shared the same blood group as Kumud. She took a promise from Saras which she would ask later when the time would be ripe. Saras accepted and the operation was done. But Kumud was still not responding. Saras went to the room and pleaded with an unconscious Kumud to wake uo as her family was waiting for her. He told her how much he loved her and could not foresee life without her. Kumud was still not waking up.

A broken Saras, having no other options, finally knelled down and begged to God to save Kumud and he would go away from her life if needed.

Kumud gained consciousness! Saras moved away as the family came in to hug Kumud.

Kumud's eyes kept searching for him but Saras was nowhere around. He went in front of God and thanked Him for saving his love and promised that " hum paas rehke bhi door rahenge"!!

Precap:

Dugbaa is telling Kumud to convince Saras that God had saved Kumud because HE want to give Saras and Kumud a second chance!!

by
Amor
Saras saying Kumud how far you go, I will be here, till you hold my hand. Whenever you open your eyes, you will find me, I will wait for you, till you say yes, even if I have to wait all my life. Kumud looks on while he leaves. Kumud comes to her room and thinks about Saras. She starts feeling cold because of the windy weather and goes to close the windows. She sees Saras standing outside and looking at her. She goes to him. She brings milk for him and says go to your house, its windy. He says let it be, the sky gets clear after the wind. She says the rain will be coming now, you will be ill. He says why do you care for me so much. She says I don't care about you and leaves.

by
Arshics

Till Fridays episode I was inclined to go with the super cute, ' Ped ke patte ' wala dialogue.

But the freaky Friday changed my mind. And I would like to give dialogue of the week to 'zid main nahi kismat kar rahi hai. Baar baar keh rahi hai ke yeh rishta atoot hai. Patang to dor se judna hi hoga. Kyonki ab dono ko saath main mil kar chalna hai'

On Monday dikra said these lines with love and conviction, yet on Friday he made the two deals, which will achieve exactly the opposite.

Please Saras, remember this dialogue and don't go against the kismet ka faisla. You and Kumud are meant to be together, and don't you forget that,!

by
Srushti

by
Oma
This absolutely a fantastic and touching moment between our Samud- I felt the connection so strong . Saras crying when Kumud finally opens her eyes- he thought he had lost her forever.

by
Sweetgal

The scene that took my breath away was the scene in which Kumud realises that she is after all in love with Saras and decides to go and tell him so wearing Saras's mom's anklet ,she goes to meet him <3 And the understanding in his eyes,as he sees her approaching him was so heart warming and beautiful and both the actors were excellence par in this scene πŸ‘

by
Amor

Kumud runs to meet Saras. She takes a lantern with her. Saras is waiting for her. Kumud comes outside the gate and smiles seeing him. He looks at her and music plays... Kuch na Kahe Bas Chup Rahe... plays... She shows him his mum's anklet. He sees it and tries to figure out what she means. He smiles understanding her yes for his love. They smile seeing each other. They think about their love moments and they walk towards each other. They glimpse about their old moments. Kumud says you said that you will wait for me. He is much happy and unable to hold his happiness. Kumud walks towards him with a smile and they think of the promise they made to each other. 

by
Omshreejaanu
Quoting believeintruth: 
"Everytime Saras has cried this week, we have bawled like babies, whether it was in front of Dugbaa, God or when he was questioning destiny".

Yes i agree hands down, our hearts definitely squeezed seeing the crying Saras and broke into fragments when a desperate and helpless Saras literally begged for Kumud's life in front of God and promised to stay away from her!
He had implored: "Paas rehke bhi door rehenge" but please save her God!!😭

by
Omshreejaanu

This week was full of dard-e-dil "pals". Dazzzling selected the romantically poignant almost "milan" of the lovers and the expressions on Kumud's and Saras' face. As they were moving towards each other - One was cheerful with eyes glistening, one was a mixture of pain and happiness. 

But the bestest dard-e-dil was at the clothesline selected by many of our members.
" What are you afraid of? That i will ditch u again?'
" Yes i never listen to you, i wont listen even now"
" Why cant we get another chance?"
" Whenever you open your eyes you will find me in front of you with my hand stretched towards you and i will wait for your "yes" even if i need to stop the course of my life"

Seeing Saras imploring Kumud to reconsider his proposal, knowing exactly what he wants, how Kumud feels for him and what is best for them, I cant help but sigh -  Kumud is simply just too lucky!!

by
Amor

The bride enters the house hitting the kalash. Guniyal does their aarti. Everyone welcome her happily except Yash's mum. Badimaa says can we see her face. Yash says no, only Kumud can see her face, as she made my mum agree. Kumud comes and Badimaa asks her to do the mu dikhai. Kumud lifts her ghunghat and is shocked to see Kalika. Everyone are shocked. Kalika smiles.
by
Arshics
The kamarband was once again at the eye of the storm, all thanks to kusum.
I am quoting Ad_Mumbai_Girl, verbatim, for her apt description.
My vote goes to Kusum's kamarband return drama. She has the guts to enquire Kumud what will happen if she takes Kumud's most precious cheeze from her wit
hout permission and she gets super-duper excited when Kumud selflessly gives her the permission...
If she loves Saras and thinks of herself as his Meera, how can she equate of Saras to an entity (cheeze) and get happy at the idea of possessing that cheeze.. Such a hypocrite character she is becoming now.
chappal maro' 
by
Amor
1. Kumud is with her divorce papers. Kusum comes to her and says take this kamarbandh back, its yours. Kumud says from when are you saying mine or yours. She says the things that looks on me, looks good on you too, I gave you this, you keep it forever. Kusum smiles and says but if I take away your most precious thing from you without asking you. Kumud says it would be fine with me if you get happiness with it. Kusum runs to me happily and hugs her. Kumud says you liked Kamarbandh so much then why did you not tell me, why were you returning it. Kusum smiles and leaves.

2.Yash says lets go. Kalika says I have changed Kumud, I will make my space in this house very soon. Kumud says you are nothing now, don't dream to be a part of this family. Everyone tries to stop Yash. Kalika stops Yash. He says we need no one. Kalika says no, we will get house anywhere, but not family. She says give me some time, I will win their hearts, especially Kumud's. Yash smiles and hugs her.

. Show me a wall please!!

by
Arshics
Believerintruth described the blah scene so well, that I am just going to paste her words as is: 
Kalika has to get this one, after today's epi , i would call her chameleon ! Omg saras ke saamne kuuch , pati ke saamne kuch , oof the one thing i told after seeing the scene is gir gayee bhav sone ke, aur yeh kalika ka blood he match hona tha ? Aur koi nahi tha kya ? When i saw that blood ki bottle hanging , from which a thin tube comes and goes into kumud's veins, i only reacted as ewww !!!!!! 

🀒

by
Arshics

I am so Desperate to suno a yes, that i will not listen to her

Dhat tere ki! Yeh kaisa Harvard logic hai?

By popular vote dhat tere ki ka vote has to go to dikra and the 20 missed calls.

koi iss harvard dimag ko samjhao

That when a girl makes 20 calls to you in the span of one  hour, a love confession is on the cards.

Vaise bhi, kisi ladki ka phone katna - bad manners.

Dhat tere ki!!

by
Arshics

Jab Saras kahe haan, to Kumud Kahe na 

Aur jab Kumud ka he hagan, to Saras Kahe na 

Jab dono kahe Haan, to kismat Kahe na 

Jab dono kahe na, to fans kahe haan 

Iss ha na ke khel main

Ready hai kusum to attack 

Yeh kali zubaan Saras se ho jayegi attach 

Bina warning ke , karegi woh jiju pe waar 

Phir dor aur patang, ki game hogi over 

And kusum ki life main, all will be well 

And hamare Samud ki life will become hell 

by
Arshics

Dear CV jano, 

Please keep all these k's from messing up Saras and Kumud ki prem kahani 

Pehle kalika, then kusum, now kaki - kya, kyon, kaise 

Why can't you let our love birds coo in peace without these krows and their kaw kaw spoiling their sweet romance? 

by
Arshics

The character of the week, has to go to Dukhba by popular vote, for her much needed  love, encouragement for our love birds. On their own these two dobos would not have made the progress in their relationship that we witnessed this week. 
So this week the award, goes put to you, Mai, Badi Maa, Mothi Ben, Dukhba - Jo bhi keh lo.  

by
Arshics

Is it fierce possessive look we got from Gautam this time??Gosh! he is such a versatile actor!! I was watching him on NB and his antics...and here! he is SARAS personified!! His EYES speak so much!! He may be the dobochandra Saras avoiding Kumi's calls or he may be the teasing Saras or the determined one or the heartbroken one...or this one..fiercely possessive and proud of his love!! He is SARAS PERSONIFIED!!!

by
Omshreejaanu

This week,  the crown is shared among the three most annoying characters of SC
The Trio who never fail to get to our nerves.
Maami, Maami ki OTT Bahu and Maami ki Nautanki Bhatiji
Ad_Mumbai_Gal:
" The little sister who was the confider of her elder sister, the prime witness of SaMud Love acts,  is now feeling jealous and rosming around with a love sick puppy face , was irritating to the core"
Believeintruth:
" Her OTT drama after the ghar pravesh was irritating. Her presence is enough to make you angry. Next janam this Kalika will surely be a naagin".
I personally pick Maami as the irritating queen. Wow!! She was unbelievably nonsensical, unreasonable and hurtful towards Kumud. Through out the week,  she kept going like a railway train on an accustomed line: "I gave the Desai khaandaan ek lauta chirag, i deserve the bestest bahu..." n keep making Kumud her punching bag, taunting her for every misfortune of her life n family, without blaming her useless son!!
Seriously mamou, u should have taken her along with u to entertain God n the deities!! She is too much too handle here.

selected by
Appy

And the winner is

.VishaDhami.

with her creation

And

.starry.phoenix.

with her creation

Congo Shongo Yaara!! here is your prize!!!! A siggy  by Appy! Flaunt it!

selected by

Appy

And the winner is

.BAKI.

with her creation

Congo Shongo Yaaras!! Here is your prize !!A siggy by  Appy! Flaunt it! !!

selected by

Appy
And the Winner is...
.starry.phoenix.

selected by

Appy
And the Winner is...

by
".Omshreejaanu."

selected by
Appy

and it is 
.Omshreejaanu.

Ok so finally it is up...And I know the layout is not up to the standards...but as you know..My PC is out of order and am using my lappy which doesnot have the old formats...

Also Jaanuji, you got your last week's wish...you won two siggies!! Congos shongo!!
ARshicsji, Appydearest!! Amor, Abhi, Oma !! Guys you the best!!!

The readers and the contributors!! Guys!! Thanks a ton!! 
Happy reading!!
The NL is out n it is beautiful Sru. We know ur PC is on sick leave but still u found a way out to get this done! β­οΈ
Woot woot!! I have two siggies to flaunt - busiest thread n member of SC LAND!! Mein bhi dhanya hogayi maibaap!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†Ek speech to banta hain. Here I go:
-  I wanna thank GOD, my parents, all forum members for making time to participate in all my wall banging threads with enthusiasm and myself for stalking the forum n work so hard to rob the vyast member award from my soulmate Shana🀣
Ok guys I know I am sounding like delirium but u see I am over the moon after watching SaMud air tight hug so bear with till my bubble is not burst!!πŸ˜†
Thank u Appy I love yellow n my Siggie is full of it!!πŸ˜›
Arshi as I told u, all ur sections r really cool.
Amor, Oma, Abhi beautiful sections too.
N my favorite remains the theme! Hayeee!! I love such themes which make one sigh with a stupid smile!!!😳
Edited by omshreejaanu - 10 years ago
Guys ... πŸ€—

Thanks a ton for another Super Duper ... Awesome NL ...     πŸ˜Š 

A Fantastic job by all the wonderful Contributors ... 

The Siggies of the week , Avatar of the week are especially Beautiful ... 

Congratulations to all the winners ...  πŸ‘

Just a small request ... Do consider changing the colour Yellow used for writing as it is quite hard to read ... Maybe it can be changed to Blue , Purple , Pink etc . which are easier to read ...

I hope you do not mind ... it is Just a small suggestion from my side...