Nov. 11th: Things I liked

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Flowers, chocolates and sweet nothings...super sweet episode! lol these two have to be the cutest newly in love pair possibleπŸ˜†

1) Saachi looked adorable in the opening scene unable to control the smiles and blushing to herself as she thought back to the confessions...the glow of a woman in love enacted beautifully by Sangeeta.

2) DV in romeo mode...LITERALLY...lol as he climbs Saachi's balcony with the help of a ladderπŸ˜†...the convo on the phone was so cute too...Saachi's trying to act all coy...haha...and such a nautanki faking a sleepy voice when he calls...lol...ofcourse DV sees through her nautanki.

3) The mushy romance on the terrace...adorable stuff...I'm not one for contrived mush in general but these two are so damn sweet that I have a grin a mile wide watching themπŸ˜†...the way DV hugs her from behind and then proceeds to tease her with the roz ROSE bitπŸ˜†...Clearly for all her lack of experience, it's Saachi's mind that runs on one track more than DV...lol...the way he teased her making it seem like he was moving in for a kiss and Saachi all but closed her eyes waiting too but he pops a rose in front of herπŸ˜†...and then ofcourse DV oh so mischievously asks her WHAT was she expecting?😈🀣...and then the chocolates...aww...lol there is something so damn cute about these simple bits b/w them as they both burst out laughing as he puts the chocolates in her hand.

3) Poor Dils has literally been made the wingman for DV...lol can't believe he put her on ladder dutyπŸ˜†...and then the way she literally had to drag DV away...btw funny how at this point Saachi was all like, "Koi dekh lega" but just a few hours back she was aaraam se hugging him on the terrace when the entire mohalla was gathered there for Diwali and then she wasn't conscious?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

4) Saachi's awkward attempts to tell Aaji-Naani in the morning...damn cute...lol the way she keeps going to herself, "Itni sharam kyun aa rahi hai mujhe?"πŸ˜†

5) Saachi telling DV about Aaji's matrimonial website idea now...lol...haha@ DV explaining how he will make the profile and who he'll pick...lol...I like that they are showing the struggle with trying to tell the grandmas...the fact that Saachi has taken it on herself will deffo take her time to tell them...DV toh ek second mein hi bol detaπŸ˜†...the romance bit in the room was cute too with the timetable bit as per the precap and the way DV grabs her in the end again with the "Main apna kaam samet raha hoon" lineπŸ˜†

Precap: Looks like the manaaoing session as per the SBS segment...DV is SO adorable in all this leg pulling he's doing with Saachi...and Saachi's awkward attempts to manaao him are damn cute...no wonder DV is enjoying having fun with itπŸ˜†

Such a nice epi without any of the sidey characters ka crap...worth multiple watches today.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
nice review anu πŸ˜Š 
Flowers, chocolates and sweet nothings...super sweet episode! lol these two have to be the cutest newly in love pair possibleπŸ˜†

yes yes DDLJ ji raj sim yaad aa gayee πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

1) Saachi looked adorable in the opening scene unable to control the smiles and blushing to herself as she thought back to the confessions...the glow of a woman in love enacted beautifully by Sangeeta. 

yes saanchi looking soo cute with all those sharamana πŸ˜† yes she was looking damn cute πŸ˜³

2) DV in romeo mode...LITERALLY...lol as he climbs Saachi's balcony with the help of a ladderπŸ˜†...the convo on the phone was so cute too...Saachi's trying to act all coy...haha...and such a nautanki faking a sleepy voice when he calls...lol...ofcourse DV sees through her nautanki. 

DV tooh aab sanchi ko aapnee taraah banakaar choodeegaa πŸ€£ khulaam khulaa pyar karegee huum donooo πŸ˜†

3) The mushy romance on the terrace...adorable stuff...I'm not one for contrived mush in general but these two are so damn sweet that I have a grin a mile wide watching themπŸ˜†...the way DV hugs her from behind and then proceeds to tease her with the roz ROSE bitπŸ˜†...Clearly for all her lack of experience, it's Saachi's mind that runs on one track more than DV...lol...the way he teased her making it seem like he was moving in for a kiss and Saachi all but closed her eyes waiting too but he pops a rose in front of herπŸ˜†...and then ofcourse DV oh so mischievously asks her WHAT was she expecting?😈🀣...and then the chocolates...aww...lol there is something so damn cute about these simple bits b/w them as they both burst out laughing as he puts the chocolates in her hand. 

@ blue πŸ€£ πŸ€£ the thing that sanchi was expecting is going to happen 2mmor πŸ€£

3) Poor Dils has literally been made the wingman for DV...lol can't believe he put her on ladder dutyπŸ˜†...and then the way she literally had to drag DV away...btw funny how at this point Saachi was all like, "Koi dekh lega" but just a few hours back she was aaraam se hugging him on the terrace when the entire mohalla was gathered there for Diwali and then she wasn't conscious?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

4) Saachi's awkward attempts to tell Aaji-Naani in the morning...damn cute...lol the way she keeps going to herself, "Itni sharam kyun aa rahi hai mujhe?"πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† pehlaa pehlaa pyar hai naa sharam tooh aayeegee πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

5) Saachi telling DV about Aaji's matrimonial website idea now...lol...haha@ DV explaining how he will make the profile and who he'll  pick...lol...I like that they are showing the struggle with trying to tell the grandmas...the fact that Saachi has taken it on herself will deffo take her time to tell them...DV toh ek second mein hi bol detaπŸ˜†...the romance bit in the room was cute too with the timetable bit as per the precap and the way DV grabs her in the end again with the "Main apna kaam samet raha hoon" lineπŸ˜† 

main apnaa kaam samet rahaa huuu πŸ€£ πŸ€£ nahni ne kahaa hai apna kaam sameet ki hi aanaa πŸ€£

Precap: Looks like the manaaoing session as per the SBS segment...DV is SO adorable in all this leg pulling he's doing with Saachi...and Saachi's awkward attempts to manaao him are damn cute...no wonder DV is enjoying having fun with itπŸ˜† 

super fab epi πŸ‘πŸΌ

Such a nice epi without any of the sidey characters ka crap...worth multiple watches today.

phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awww😳 I am dying to watch the episode now, DV in full romantic mode and Saachi in blushing mode LOLπŸ˜† they have already become inseperable. As shown in so many segments, we'll get to see more of Saachi - DV scenes as their relationship builds up, just so exited. Looks like they want to get some TRPs before the actual story reveals.
Taha0023 thumbnail
Really nice post !πŸ‘
You have explained so nicelyπŸ€—
Best part of today's episode was as you said, everything was so cute and adorable. It was soulful, naughty, romantic, but it was just too cute... I have already watched twice...
I guess I will watch it , in every break I will take at my work.πŸ˜†

kunalthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nyc episode aftr a long wait.. worth the wait it was...
these 2 are giving new meanings to sweet n simple romance yet passionate..
sangeetha was brilliant today in the romance scenes, as we kno abt ruslaan..he s a master...
saachi was reclctng her cnfsn scenes n was nt able to cntrl her smiles thinkng abt dv...
same wd DV... and atlast he managed to reach her terrace...
I loved the scene totly.reminded me of sum early scenes wer dv fools saachi by telling sumthng sumthng... dat kuch khatta kuch meetha scene..
here it was a rose!!!
But I loved giving dat chocolate. N hw adorbly they both laugh out...
So this is the choklt wich saachi s going to give DV tomoro...
and Saachi also started giving one liners..
ulka kaku ki pet..!!!
Dv kamood toh gayaaa...
a special mentn to dils... she z a cutiee...
a true frnd to both.. I loved saachis exprsns wen she was luking at dils..
a lot of emotions!!!
Nd the morning bit.. saachi is going to hav a tuf tym...
I think dv wilbe the one who wil tel his zohra zabeen. ..
Matrimonial site??? Seriously!!!!
Naani ji ki lubh ishtory...
she s such a sweeto... on dvs mention of love marg she was lyk!!!
As evry1 predicted naani wil be supporting saruv relatnship wer aaji wil be opposing...
s
both ruslaan nd sangeetha were very cmfrtbl wd each odr...
Their offscreen chemistry adds very much to their onscreen chemistry..dat was very nuch evident frm the room scene..
they acted well, rather dey wer livng as saachi n dv...
precap d same as sbs segment...
overall a sweet episode lyk halwa
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
#gushfest for I have never seen such a cute couple on Indian TV before nor have I seen a cuter male lead char  before ...this show is so gonna be recommended by me to those who love to enjoy fluffy yet meaningful cute romance and not the trip fall routine song dance kinda romance (which is good too on its own but it doesnt touch yr heart or make u smile like a romantic  fool ) πŸ˜›

I am glad this show is on TV and there is a char like DV in it 😳

FABULOUS post just like apna DV !!!

Edited by -RD- - 10 years ago
aasmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what's amazing is that the scenes are flowing so beautifully and smoothly . Nowhere does anything look OTT. The mushy stuff as you put it seems to cute and needed as Saachi needs it go grow out of her shell ..

What I also like is that there is no hesitation between them regarding the physical touch. Earlier DV held her against her wishes many times before (knowing very well it was not his touch but  more of acceptance of relationship she was resisting) and Saachi too has no issue touching him - the way she took care of him when he was sick and many times when she talked to him . And now .. it seems to flow even more smoothly ,  there is no 'Oh my god , he touched me ' like most serials.

DV has no issues touching/hugging/kissing and Saachi though shy seems to be accepting/wanting it like a normal girl

FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
anu instead of writing "things I liked", today u could have written...I liked the whole episode πŸ˜†
It was tooo sweet πŸ˜† itna mushy n romantic..lol...I had a smile on my face throughout the epi..adorable these two are... they are one of the sweetest on-screen pairs I have ever seen on TV...

Sangeeta emoted so well...in the first scene she had that glow on her face...the glow of being in love...and then DV had so much fun teasing her..LMAO he is having a ball πŸ˜† aap kya sochi main aapko kya dene jaa raha tha ..πŸ˜†n saachi also pulled his leg "dil hai kya ulka kaku ka pet..bharta hi nahi" πŸ€£

saachi is too shy to tell aaji nani..lol..sangeeta was fabulous in the scene...so aaji nani now want DV to make her profile..lol..poor DV...the bedroom scene was sweet too...i think nani will support them but they will have to convince aaji...she is traditional in thoughts...

the precap...aww shy saachi...boyfriend bolne mein bhi itni sharam πŸ˜†

Loved today's epi...let me watch it again πŸ˜†

PS: that black shirt was too big for DV πŸ˜† and also didn't like his hair style in that shirt πŸ˜†

Edited by SunNaa - 10 years ago
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -RD-

#gushfest for I have never seen such a cute couple on Indian TV before nor have I seen a cuter male lead char  before ...this show is so gonna be recommended by me to those who love to enjoy fluffy yet meaningful cute romance and not the trip fall routine song dance kinda romance (which is good too on its own but it doesnt touch yr heart or make u smile like a romantic  fool ) πŸ˜›

+ 100

πŸ‘πŸΌ
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RD-

@bold: LOL this kind of romance makes trip/catch even more obsolete in my opinion...Trip/catch is so overdone that it's mindnumbingly predictable to watch...what we have here with DV-Saachi is something so naturally and genuinely sweet...that is where most shows lose it and aren't able to translate that properly onto the screen...which is why they use contrived crap like trip-catch/dupatta nonsense.