Flowers, chocolates and sweet nothings...super sweet episode! lol these two have to be the cutest newly in love pair possible
1) Saachi looked adorable in the opening scene unable to control the smiles and blushing to herself as she thought back to the confessions...the glow of a woman in love enacted beautifully by Sangeeta.
2) DV in romeo mode...LITERALLY...lol as he climbs Saachi's balcony with the help of a ladder
...the convo on the phone was so cute too...Saachi's trying to act all coy...haha...and such a nautanki faking a sleepy voice when he calls...lol...ofcourse DV sees through her nautanki.
3) The mushy romance on the terrace...adorable stuff...I'm not one for contrived mush in general but these two are so damn sweet that I have a grin a mile wide watching them
...the way DV hugs her from behind and then proceeds to tease her with the roz ROSE bit
...Clearly for all her lack of experience, it's Saachi's mind that runs on one track more than DV...lol...the way he teased her making it seem like he was moving in for a kiss and Saachi all but closed her eyes waiting too but he pops a rose in front of her
...and then ofcourse DV oh so mischievously asks her WHAT was she expecting?
...and then the chocolates...aww...lol there is something so damn cute about these simple bits b/w them as they both burst out laughing as he puts the chocolates in her hand.
3) Poor Dils has literally been made the wingman for DV...lol can't believe he put her on ladder duty
...and then the way she literally had to drag DV away...btw funny how at this point Saachi was all like, "Koi dekh lega" but just a few hours back she was aaraam se hugging him on the terrace when the entire mohalla was gathered there for Diwali and then she wasn't conscious?
4) Saachi's awkward attempts to tell Aaji-Naani in the morning...damn cute...lol the way she keeps going to herself, "Itni sharam kyun aa rahi hai mujhe?"
5) Saachi telling DV about Aaji's matrimonial website idea now...lol...haha@ DV explaining how he will make the profile and who he'll pick...lol...I like that they are showing the struggle with trying to tell the grandmas...the fact that Saachi has taken it on herself will deffo take her time to tell them...DV toh ek second mein hi bol deta
...the romance bit in the room was cute too with the timetable bit as per the precap and the way DV grabs her in the end again with the "Main apna kaam samet raha hoon" line
Precap: Looks like the manaaoing session as per the SBS segment...DV is SO adorable in all this leg pulling he's doing with Saachi...and Saachi's awkward attempts to manaao him are damn cute...no wonder DV is enjoying having fun with it
Such a nice epi without any of the sidey characters ka crap...worth multiple watches today.