Page 1
Page   of 2

starsinmyeyes

IF-Sizzlerz

starsinmyeyes

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Happy  Bday NeHug

I love you a lot ...yes i do...Embarrassed

May god bless you with all possible happiness and your every dream comes true...

you are an awesome human being who has crystal clear heart,clear vision and wonderful sense of humour...
you say the things in minimum words and still make the best sense...your one liners are awesome and you are very helping...you have such a calm and beautiful personality ...you are sensible ,intelligent and loving..i cant get tired of appreciating you because you deserve all this even more than all this..i am lucky that i got chance to make you my friend for lifetime..
i just wish that you fulfil your each and every dream...you bell the CAT...Big smile

I wish you a wonderful day and life ahead... and i wish a awesome north indian guy for yourself as you wish with sensible family(its necessary)lol...LOL

I wish all the best things to you...be happyEmbarrassed

-Suja

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday Neha (Page 2)" in Waah Waah Kyaa Baat Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

starsinmyeyes

IF-Sizzlerz

starsinmyeyes

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Shru!!! It's me, again...but this time with a birthday wish for Ne Smile
Could you please check my Hindi, you know nah, its not my mother tongue Embarrassed
Thanks Shru and hopefully I am on time... if not... a big SORRY !!! 

Here it is:

Happy days are here again. Poochho kyun? Duh, there can only be one reason for that: the show is doing good again, after such a long time! Isn't that the common love we all share???
Okay, joking! Lekin seriously...happy days are here again, for real!
Poochho kyun? Kyunki aaj kisi ka birthday hain. Well, whats so special about that??? Everyone celebrates his/her birthday one day or the other...But, there are some birthdays which are very special. Mostly because that person is special. And yes, today there is one of those special birthdays of a special person, and that is none other than...

YOU! YOU! AND YOU!!!

My dear dear dear Ne,

Wishing you, the very sweet and kind girl, a very very very Happy Birthday!!! DancingParty

You must be very eager to know what your birthday gift will be...well, let me say I have something very nice for you, or rather something yummy... 
This is all and only for you. Kissi ke saath mat share karna!!! Wink

Well, there might perhaps be someone you want to share with it...as it is, he is as yummy as the chocolate itself Embarrassed

Aur kya chahiye tumhe? There is a lot I want to give you, lekin there is no better gift than a wish straight from the heart:
Dear Ne, once again, I wish you a super fun amazing and very joyful birthday. We all tried to make this day more special for you because you totally deserve it. 
We might not know each other that well, but does that really matters? Nahin na Smile Tum bhi yahan aur mein bhi yahan, we will have lots of time to chat Wink
Those chocolates are ek dum original Swiss chocolates, phir baat mein mat kehna ke I got you fake ones LOL 

Sweet Ne, enjoy your day. Have a blast with your family and friends. Yes, you have turned a year older, hopefully wiser as well, but never forget: no matter how old you are, MASTI is an ingredient of life and without it we can't survive! So keep the joy alive!!! 

Love you dear!!! Hug

Your crazy friend,

Narges Embarrassed

starsinmyeyes

IF-Sizzlerz

starsinmyeyes

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Wishing you my friend a beautiful day 
Hopes and dreams I'm sending your way 
May all be good and all come true 
On this very special day for you!

Happy Birthday Neha! Mastuga Enjoy cheyyiBig smileParty

ShruthiEmbarrassed..

starsinmyeyes

IF-Sizzlerz

starsinmyeyes

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged

by anushreemishra

starsinmyeyes

IF-Sizzlerz

starsinmyeyes

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we3EJLTV650[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by starsinmyeyes - 12 November 2013 at 10:38am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Waah Waah Kyaa Baat Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.